Anal for str8 guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anal for str8 guys

Any other straight guys like anal play? I love my wife fingering and licking my ass. I also love dildos and plugs. Just discovered the joy of beaded glass dildos

Re: Anal for str8 guys

i have a couple anal toys, ive tried prostate massagers like the aneros and ive never managed to reach orgasm using just that, but i enjoy it being in there. my fav is an inflatable butt plug, feels great to inflate it slightly after so many thrusts

Comment

I have inserted some sizeable vibrators in my ass, and enjoyed it, but I don't really thrust it in & out. I insert and then jack-off.

My wife is not into getting involved with me doing that. She thinks it means I'm gay or something. haha

But at least she does join in with me FLying some times. So that's something I do more than anal play.

I would like to try some of the dedicated anal/prostate toys. I have only used big dildos before.

Comment

Have prostate vibrator. Love the way it feels while FLying

Comment

I used to say that I was straight, but liked anal play and shemales. Now that I say that I'm bi, I seem to enjoy these things even more.

Comment

Am straight....but got interested in anal play after stumbling across the Aneros website....multi-orgasmic whole body orgasms?? Count me in!!!...And all I had to do was stick a little plastic plug up my butt??...Sold!

Ok so back to reality.... 6 years later and still no multi-orgasmic orgasms....but it sure does feel great when fucking my FL...I cum so hard I can hardly move after.

Comment

PS.MY wife also thinks I'm secretly wanting to be gay or want a gay lover for putting things up my bum...so I keep anything related to that to myself....but would kill for her to be like grumpyelfs wife, lucky sod!

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonwonder View Post
                PS.MY wife also thinks I'm secretly wanting to be gay or want a gay lover for putting things up my bum...so I keep anything related to that to myself....but would kill for her to be like grumpyelfs wife, lucky sod!
                I tried the surprise approach one time. I told her to give me a few minutes and then come in the bedroom. I went in a stuck a huge dildo up my ass, and she walked in before I was ready, but she climbed in bed and I told her to grab my butt... she freaked when that thing was sticking out!!!

I think she actually asked "Are you turning gay or something?!?

Comment

Wife gave the green light for anal play. She is into it and is planning on fingering my ass this weekend! I cannont wait.

Comment

The social stigmata that things touching/penetrating a man's ass other than TP or a MD's gloved fingers indicates homosexual/gay tendencies is really tragic. Especially when so many men expect women to put up with us playing with their ass. That and the anus feels great when played with appropriately. I've been extremely lucky with the women I've dated thus far, in that regard.

Comment

Trying to get my GF to finger my ass while sucking me. Love a smaller vibe or finger massaging my prostate while stroking or getting blown, makes me cum so hard.

Comment

I love anal play (prostate massage) I use aneros MGX and I have Helix but I don't like it...

Comment

Keep at those reluctant women in your life. Seeing your lady wearing a huge, realistic strap-on cock is worth the time spent pressuring her. Riding that huge cock while dressed up like a hot slut is even better.

Comment

I agree TranHEAT, most women really love it once they get into it. At least my lady does. Sometimes have to make her stop.

Comment

Originally posted by FLyingcolors84 View Post
                              I agree TranHEAT, most women really love it once they get into it. At least my lady does. Sometimes have to make her stop.
                              Damn dude you're killing me here!

As close as I get to any anal on my wife is listening to how the lady next door LOVES to get anal but she has to beg her ol' man to give it to her once in a great while... cuz he don't like it.

Which you probably meant yours gets into giving it to you..., well either way it don't happen around here unless I'm alone.

Trying to decide between the Aneros MGX and the Naughty Boy... both have their own good reviews.

Originally posted by TranHEAT View Post
                              Seeing your lady wearing a huge, realistic strap-on cock is worth the time spent pressuring her.
                              Man, I'd like to get a Mr.Limpy and have her put on some boy briefs with it hanging out of the pocket and just go to town sucking on it... but I KNOW she'd freak out if I suggested that!!
                              Last edited by KssnCzns; 07-15-2011, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X