t-shirt and sleeve [video] thanks fl!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t-shirt and sleeve [video] thanks fl!

Re: t-shirt and sleeve [video] thanks fl!

I don't know how much fun the T-shirt will be, but you are going to enjoy the Gauntlet.

Comment

Cool

Comment

damn the jesse jane gauntlet is on a whole new plane from the ice, frankenstein, and ww. im very satisfied with this thing, and the shirt surprisingly for 8 dollars fits really well the materials a little thin, for the time of the year it is in washington but i have shirts i paid 14$-18$ for and they dont fit as well, fleshlight knows how to make a good shirt thanks again

Comment

I've told a couple people that I own FLs, but I don't think I would be brave enough to flaunt a shirt with their logo. Just out of curiosity, is that an American Apparel shirt? It looked like it is. If so, the quality must be good.

Comment

Originally posted by greatwhitenorthFLyer View Post
            I've told a couple people that I own FLs, but I don't think I would be brave enough to flaunt a shirt with their logo. Just out of curiosity, is that an American Apparel shirt? It looked like it is. If so, the quality must be good.
            i have no idea if it is the tags on it say canvas and made in egypt, i got a lot of love for the sex toy i get shirts of stuff i like its just how i am, i'm not really embarassed about it either,

Comment

I got a free fleshlight T-Shirt when I ordered on a mission and Riley Steele Lotus. It is a nice shirt, shows muscles. I wore it in out in public a few times. Got a few looks, but most people don,t know what fleshlight is.
              Last edited by JeffMan1; 06-18-2013, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMan1 View Post
                I got a free fleshlight T-Shirt when I ordered on a mission and Riley Steele Lotus. It is a nice shirt, shows muscles. I wore it in out in public a few times. Got a few looks, but most people don,t know what fleshlight is.

I want a free T-Shirt! Is it only offered if you spend a certain amount of money in one order?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Full Force View Post
                  I want a free T-Shirt! Is it only offered if you spend a certain amount of money in one order?
                  The t-shirt is not free or given away depending on order amount...that I am aware of! ILF does sell them on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Gman78 View Post
                    The t-shirt is not free or given away depending on order amount...that I am aware of! ILF does sell them on the site.
                    When I ordered on a mission and Riley Steele Lotus, it was over$100, but beause of the weight did not come with free shipping. I asked the CS rep and he gave me T-Shirt free of charge.

Comment

Working...
                    X