Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Torrid, Book Worm, Dragon

    Comment


    • Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

      1. Super-ribbed.
      These days, I tend to use it less because of how intense it feels. More often, I use it if I want to come a second time, especially after using a less intense sleeve.

      2. Pure.
      Not as intense as the Super-ribbed, but still feels great. The orifice is easy to slip in and out of, which makes for a great sensation on the head.

      3. Misty Stone's Bump 'N Grind
      I haven't had this one a month and I already know it's one of my favorites. Besides the texture, there's something else about the thing that I can't quite place. It just feels really good to hold and use.

      Comment


      • Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

        Originally posted by suamor View Post
        Very hard to decide, no particular order:
        Dragon, Destroya, Wonder Wave

        Personally I prefer the Wonder Wave over the Vortex, though only by a very small amount. On both the material and the entry the FLG EU variants are much better. Still Wonder Wave feels a bit better.
        Heavenly and Destroya are basically on par, only the entry is better on the Destroya side. So for the texture only I can't make out a winner.
        The Dragon is the Winner on the loose textures. It's very closely followed by the Texas Tornado.

        These facts are interesting so far as some of the textures aren't completely broken in.

        I wish I had the Mini Lotus from Fuente as well by now but the signature sleeve is also a favourite for me though a bit behind from the Dragon. Unfortunately I could not buy Miela as long as it was available.
        Another Dragon fan, alright!

        Comment


        • Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

          Here we go:

          1) Bookworm
          2) Destroya
          3) Alien

          I think allot of people underestimate the bookworm. I use it for long flights (more than 1 hour) and the orgasms are just heavenly. Not to mention the trip is very pleasurable as well.

          Comment


          • Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

            Right now my top 3 is :
            Tornado
            Destroya
            Bi-hive

            I also love the Swallow, and since I got recently some other sleeves that I didn't tried yet (Bookworm, love humps, vortex, lia19 hearts), it could change soon.

            Comment


            • Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

              It's interesting to see the Tornado and Bookworm in several members' top 3 along with the Destroya. Well, I guess they enjoy the change of pace provided by the two textures that are almost at the opposite end of the spectrum.

              Comment


              • Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

                1. Heavenly -- the only texture I can't, for the love of god, hold my load with.
                2. Love Humps
                3. Nipple Alley

                STU is a very close 4th.

                Comment


                • Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

                  Originally posted by UltraSupra View Post
                  It's interesting to see the Tornado and Bookworm in several members' top 3 along with the Destroya. Well, I guess they enjoy the change of pace provided by the two textures that are almost at the opposite end of the spectrum.

                  Exactly, that's why I have the Tornado and the Destroya in my top 3.
                  Actually, I just received the tornado 10 days ago, but I have loved it from the first flight. Actually, I don't use any other sleeve anymore and don't intend to for a while (even though I've received a few other new sleeves still in their package), I love it that much.

                  But you're right, the main purpose is to have some completly different kinds of textures to enjoy completly different sensations according to your mood.

                  Comment


                  • Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

                    1) Lotus
                    2) Lotus
                    3) Lotus

                    Can't really rate My top 3 texture due to minimum flights and collection, but I will rate the Original Lotus as Number One.

                    Comment


                    • Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

                      1 Riley Steele Lotus
                      2 Wonder Wave
                      3 Crystal Ice

                      Comment


                      • Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

                        Right now just have the Alien, Torrid and Wonder Wave Ice that I got as a Mystery Sleeve. They are all excellent and couldn't even rank them. Have a Destroya, Tornado, Lotus Garden and another Mystery Sleeve on the way too so we'll see where everything ranks after they get here and I've had them a bit. Also planning on getting a FLG Mini Lotus and another sleeve soon too. When I had the SIAC trio the Lady Lager was my favorite so definitely want to add a ML back to the rotation.

                        Comment


                        • Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

                          1) Heavenly
                          2) Twista
                          3) Bookworm
                          4) Torrid
                          5) Mini Lotus

                          Also really love Nipple Ally and Destroya, it's kind of hard to rank them consistently because sometimes i really get into a certain texture for a while.
                          Last edited by Mr. Full Force; 06-14-2013, 08:49 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

                            1) Blade
                            2) pilot
                            3) Nipple Alley

                            Comment


                            • Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

                              Originally posted by typopol View Post
                              Exactly, that's why I have the Tornado and the Destroya in my top 3.
                              Actually, I just received the tornado 10 days ago, but I have loved it from the first flight. Actually, I don't use any other sleeve anymore and don't intend to for a while (even though I've received a few other new sleeves still in their package), I love it that much.

                              But you're right, the main purpose is to have some completly different kinds of textures to enjoy completly different sensations according to your mood.
                              I totally understand what you said as the one who's speculated it in the previous post. As for myself, though, I need to have the penchant for something extreme to grab and use the intense textures, such as the Destroya or Gauntlet. Another intense texture, the Primal, is rarely used because it actually hurts my member. My favorite textures are definitely the mid-intensity ones.

                              Comment


                              • Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

                                Originally posted by 79lespaul View Post
                                Right now just have the Alien, Torrid and Wonder Wave Ice that I got as a Mystery Sleeve. They are all excellent and couldn't even rank them. Have a Destroya, Tornado, Lotus Garden and another Mystery Sleeve on the way too so we'll see where everything ranks after they get here and I've had them a bit. Also planning on getting a FLG Mini Lotus and another sleeve soon too. When I had the SIAC trio the Lady Lager was my favorite so definitely want to add a ML back to the rotation.
                                To me, the SIAC Mini Lotus and FLG Mini Lotus are quite different from each other in their sensation. I've been curious as to why, but the FLG Mini Lotus feels very similar to the Love Humps to me, with a "wavy" feel to it. I, for one, don't find it particularly realistic to real vaginal sex, but some folks think so. Oh, well...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X