Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

Originally posted by hades View Post
    Thanx for the reply. Which one is tighter and what size are u ? i am 6 inch and i'm afraid that i cant hit the back too much in lotus.
    I'm about 7 inches with an average girth, so I can feel the first part of the back chamber of the Lotus. But if you'd really want to reach the back chamber, you could get the Mini Lotus or the SIAC Mini Lotus. However, I feel that the Lotus feels more realistic even without hitting the back chamber. Regarding tightness, I would say the STU is tighter than the Lotus, but the Lotus is pretty tight especially in the entrance, so you won't feel it's loose or anything like that.

Comment

Updated list after getting my two new sleeves...

1/ Forbidden (Didn't think any texture could bump Lotus from my top spot, but Forbidden is owning my cock now.)
      2/ Lotus
      3/ Wonder Wave

Comment

Update on my list too as the Destroya is destroyed meanwhile

1) Dragon
        2) Heavenly
        3) Wonder Wave

As mentioned Mini Lotus with Fuente might be a different deal. But at least I got Miela variant earlier, but it's still a long way from getting a favourite, so it cannot beat the Wonder Wave (other similar "realistic"" ones apart from Vortex and Lotus might be Twista and Super Ribbed, but for me they are both too intensive for that).
        Also earlier I liked the Speed Bump very much but it's long gone, so does not count like Destroya as long as I don't buy it again (though the Pure might be interesting too)
        Last edited by suamor; 07-20-2013, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by suamor View Post
          Update on my list too as the Destroya is destroyed meanwhile

1) Dragon
          2) Heavenly
          3) Wonder Wave

As mentioned Mini Lotus with Fuente might be a different deal. But at least I got Miela variant earlier, but it's still a long way from getting a favourite, so it cannot beat the Wonder Wave (other similar "realistic"" ones apart from Vortex and Lotus might be Twista and Super Ribbed, but for me they are both too intensive for that).
          Also earlier I liked the Speed Bump very much but it's long gone, so does not count like Destroya as long as I don't buy it again (though the Pure might be interesting too)
          Those three are all excellent mid-intensity textures. I wouldn't have difficulty listing them as my own Top 3.

Comment

I think I'm going to have to put Paradise in my #3 spot over Wonder Wave. Paradise and Wonder Wave feel really similar with Paradise being a more powerful flight. I'd say Wonder Wave is still better for longer flights, and Paradise owns shorter ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh Long Johnson View Post
              I think I'm going to have to put Paradise in my #3 spot over Wonder Wave. Paradise and Wonder Wave feel really similar with Paradise being a more powerful flight. I'd say Wonder Wave is still better for longer flights, and Paradise owns shorter ones.
              Yes, I agree. The Wonder Wave is really good for long FLights. And the Paradise is much more intense than the Wonder Wave even though it doesn't look that intense looking at the texture itself in the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by 79lespaul View Post
                1 - Alien
                2 - Alexis Texas Tornado
                3 - Undecided

I have had some really good sessions with all of the other FLs I have (Stoya Destroya, Tori Black Torrid, Katsuni Lotus Garden, Ice Wonder Wave and Freaks Frankenstein) but just none as consistently as the Alien and Tornado. Those are the two standouts so far and highly recommend both. I'll update with a number three but so far they're all really good just none stand out like the first two do.
                1 - Alien
                2 - Alexis Texas Tornado
                3 - Tori Black Torrid

Really been enjoying the Torrid more and more lately and it's got a be #3 for now. We'll see what happens moving forward but for now those are the Top 3.

Comment

Originally posted by UltraSupra View Post
                  Yes, I agree. The Wonder Wave is really good for long FLights. And the Paradise is much more intense than the Wonder Wave even though it doesn't look that intense looking at the texture itself in the picture.
                  I gotta say, the more I'm breaking in Paradise the more and more I'm liking it. I swear that thing is just designed to pull crazy amounts of semen out of a guy. Trying to edge with it is crazy but feels great. After a few min I get to this point where if I want to edge I can only do a few strokes and have to stop and wait and then do a few more. It's excellent that it's such a high intensity texture that lets you stroke through orgasm. If there was any FLB texture that should get added to the new standard pink textures, it's Paradise.

Comment

I gotta say, the more I'm breaking in Paradise the more and more I'm liking it. I swear that thing is just designed to pull crazy amounts of semen out of a guy. Trying to edge with it is crazy but feels great. After a few min I get to this point where if I want to edge I can only do a few strokes and have to stop and wait and then do a few more. It's excellent that it's such a high intensity texture that lets you stroke through orgasm. If there was any FLB texture that should get added to the new standard pink textures, it's Paradise.
                    I've always enjoyed FLying with Paradise ever since I got it, but that was by stroking handheld sitting on a chair. As you probably know, I'm trying to "reprogram" myself by hands-free methods these days, so that means just about all textures will feel quite different from my previous experience with them from now on. In fact, it's like I'm having a new FL experience all over again. lol.

Comment

As you probably know, I'm trying to "reprogram" myself by hands-free methods these days, so that means just about all textures will feel quite different from my previous experience with them from now on. In fact, it's like I'm having a new FL experience all over again. lol.
                      How's that been going for ya? Getting easier yet?

Comment

How's that been going for ya? Getting easier yet?
                        LOL!!! Close, but no cigar yet. Thanks for asking. But I feel that I get more sensations on my penis as I do more and more hands-free style. I'm trying to enjoy the process instead of pushing myself, too. I think I need to be patient on this one because I've gotten so used to stroking with hands sitting down. I'm not really expecting a cure in the matter of few days, or even a few weeks. I see it as a self-therapy that'll "reset" my body to default, if you know what I mean. But I'll definitely be a real happy guy to come through with it. There's no question about that.

Comment

1.BiBi Jones 2. Mini Lotus 3.STU

Comment

It looks like I've got to figure out my favorite textures all over again, because I've found out they feel so much different depending on how you use them. By that, I mean the same texture can feel so different between using it in hands-free methods and stroking handheld. I used to hate the Primal because of high intensity when I was stroking it handheld, but it's the texture that made me overcome my long struggle of not being able to ejaculate hands-free recently. So I need to try all the textures in my possession to reassess them in terms of how they feel in hands-free methods. But for now, the Primal is the texture that matters to me the most, even though I might find other ones that might do the same or even better.

Comment

It looks like I've got to figure out my favorite textures all over again, because I've found out they feel so much different depending on how you use them. By that, I mean the same texture can feel so different between using it in hands-free methods and stroking handheld. I used to hate the Primal because of high intensity when I was stroking it handheld, but it's the texture that made me overcome my long struggle of not being able to ejaculate hands-free recently. So I need to try all the textures in my possession to reassess them in terms of how they feel in hands-free methods. But for now, the Primal is the texture that matters to me the most, even though I might find other ones that might do the same or even better.
                              Yes, I agree completely. Flying hands-free and handheld are very different even with the same textures.

Comment

1) Alexis Texas Mini Lotus
                                2)Pink Lady Wonder Wave
                                3) Riley Steele Lotus
                                Last edited by JeffMan1; 10-23-2013, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X