OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

Hey guys, I'm sure you all have your favorite FLs even when you have many more than three. I'd like to see which ones are the most popular in the Forum. My top 3 are: Vortex, Wonder Wave and Swallow at this point. Yeah, I'm aware of the possibility that it could change later with more trials of other textures and new products, but they're the ones that made me fall in love with FLs. In fact, they were the "catch" that made me even waste my hard earned dollars on textures I barely use anymore. But I'm not exactly bitter about that because of those three I listed are just SOOOOO good!!!. Now, it's YOUR turn to confess.

Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

1) Destroya
    2) Swallow
    3) Love Humps

Comment

Originally posted by no gemma View Post
      1) Destroya
      2) Swallow
      3) Love Humps
      Now, that's pretty interesting...Destroya and Love Humps are at the other end of the spectrum to each other in terms of intensity, right? Do you list them in your top 3 just for that reason? And one more question: do you own the Lotus? If so, what characteristics of Love Humps do you favor over those of the Lotus?

Comment

1. Primal
        2. Love Humps
        3. Charmer

Comment

Originally posted by Proust View Post
          1. Primal
          2. Love Humps
          3. Charmer
          Hmmm...another vote for Love Humps. I also have it, but to be honest, it doesn't do anything for me after a few tries. What am I missing here? Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by tenergyforce View Post
            Hmmm...another vote for Love Humps. I also have it, but to be honest, it doesn't do anything for me after a few tries. What am I missing here? Any ideas?
            The Love Humps is very smooth sleeve on first sight. But used with the right suction and right (amount of) lube, it can be very intensive. I also prefer it for long edging sessions with less suction. Another user stated, that it sometimes feels pretty much like an intensive jerk off job, which is also true.
            Whatever, I really like this sleeve (although I'm not into Teagan Presley), one of ILF's best inventions so far IMHO and one of my best purchases.

Comment

Forbidden
              Destroya
              Primal

Comment

Well, out of the sleeves I own at the moment (lotus, Destroya, Barracuda, Dragon, Swallow, and Nipple Alley) I'd have to say as of now it's

1. Swallow
                2. Destroya
                3. Barracuda

Comment

1. Primal
                  2. Blade
                  3. STU

Comment

Love Humps, Forbidden, and Swallow in no particular order. Depends on what I'm in the mood for. Love Humps for a nice, long, controlled session, Swallow for an intense quickie, and Forbidden for something in between.

Barracuda, Lotus, and Lotus Garden are also way up there, but not quite top 3 material.
                    Last edited by Deaf Budgerigar; 03-05-2012, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Why can't we have a top five?

In no particular order I guess I'll go with: Swallow, Torrid, and Dragon.

With honorable mentions to the Twista and Destroya.

Comment

1. Lotus
                        2. Forbidden
                        3. Touch (sans bullets)

Comment

For now its got to be barracuda, primal and swallow. But then again I have about 15 sleeves I haven't even used yet

Comment

Man, I really hate having to try to rank them because too many of them are equal in stimulation just in different ways. If I had to give a clear cut #1 based on all the fleshlights I have then I suppose I would award #1 to Katsuni Lotus Garden #2 Primal #3 Lupe Fuentes Mini Lotus

I simply can't put into words how badly I want another FLG to have the mini lotus. Its actually quite maddening how long its been since they discontinued that texture without caring to bring it back. I missed the boat on getting an extra one when it was phased out.

Comment

It's interesting...I see a few textures ranked number one in a few posts here that are not even rated very high in some online rating charts. I guess people are indeed different, and more importantly, differently "shaped". lol. The trouble is you have to buy them to be able to tell if you like them or not. Decisions, decisions...

Comment

Working...
                              X