Panties

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panties

I have always had a panty fetish. Any pictures or videos that can assist? I will supply some, once I get the prerequisite for the site to post.

Re: Panties

Just google it. (Googeling "pantie fetish" gives 11 million results)

Or, was there something else you wanted? I may have missunderstood.

Comment

What's the fetish with panties? You like wearing them?

Comment

Originally posted by grumpyelf View Post
        What's the fetish with panties? You like wearing them?
        I'm sure that some guys enjoy wearing them, but I think most of us enjoy the association they hold with the scent of an aroused woman's wetness and how unwashed panties can keep that scent.

Comment

If you're just looking for pics of hot ladies in their panties in various sexy poses, well Iv'e got plenty of those! But you can find that in just about any photo set, especially if it's a solo set, like most girls modeling at Twisty's start off in some kind of sexy lingerie or panties.

Comment

Well I had to laugh when I realized that the vast majority of pics I have uploaded have the girl already out of her panties. For me, they just get in the way! Even so, there are a few...:

Or they're in the process of divesting themselves of said panties...

See what I mean? Sorry, I'll keep looking, but for now that's as close as I can come.

Comment

[QUOTE=horlog;920979]Well I had to laugh when I realized that the vast majority of pics I have uploaded have the girl already out of her panties. For me, they just get in the way! Even so, there are a few...:

Mmmm. The blond is hot! Any idea what brand those panties are?

Comment

[QUOTE=grumpyelf;920980]
                Originally posted by horlog View Post
                Well I had to laugh when I realized that the vast majority of pics I have uploaded have the girl already out of her panties. For me, they just get in the way! Even so, there are a few...:

Mmmm. The blond is hot! Any idea what brand those panties are?

Ha Ha! That's hilarious! Oh, wait, you serious? Oops

Comment

I only wear black panties when looking to get laid. The quality of content on the forum is awesome, so I figured I would implore.

Comment

Shop Bodyaware for the best men's panties around
                    My wife loves the lace and silk collections

Comment

I lifted this from a post of FL Gabriel's, so the credit is all his. One of my all time favorites.

Comment

Yummy...............

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker View Post
                          I'm sure that some guys enjoy wearing them, but I think most of us enjoy the association they hold with the scent of an aroused woman's wetness and how unwashed panties can keep that scent.
                          This. I regret to remember when I was quite younger I used to go in the bathroom for a shower and multiple times there on the floor sat my older sister's freshly worn thongs/panties sunny side up. They were always ripe. What else would a young and curious kid do? This went on for a while until I got older and realized how fucked up it was and then I finally got a gf.

Comment

There is the "Panty Pops" DVD series on Evil Angel....fulfilled my dirty panty fetish

I'd post a link but I do not have enough posts for links yet.

Comment

Originally posted by flightorfight View Post
                              I have always had a panty fetish. Any pictures or videos that can assist? I will supply some, once I get the prerequisite for the site to post.
                              I like to smell them. Better yet, I like to lick what's inside them.

Comment

Working...
                              X