Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help a FL Forumite Out?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help a FL Forumite Out?

    Having a hard time sourcing one abroad. Anyone for some ideas and some help? Discussion would be appreciated.
    Last edited by greenpark; 04-14-2012, 11:24 PM.

  • #2
    Re: Help a FL Forumite Out?

    We will have ZERO tolerance for the following:
    - Making deals with foreign customers to send them product.
    I suggest reading the forum rules. Unfortunately, what your asking is against the rules. I say unfortunately, because I think every guy should own a Fleshlight.

    You don't say where you are, so even if ILF doesn't ship to your country, is it possible to find a reseller that will ship to your location?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Help a FL Forumite Out?

      thanks for that, didn't realize and my apologies.

      I spoke to a customs agent in the current country I'm in, and from what they tell me its totally fine to have one personally sent via mail.

      But thanks again. just kinda frustrating ya know? mods, please modify/disregard title, Thanks

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Help a FL Forumite Out?

        Originally posted by Betwell View Post
        I suggest reading the forum rules. Unfortunately, what your asking is against the rules. I say unfortunately, because I think every guy should own a Fleshlight.

        You don't say where you are, so even if ILF doesn't ship to your country, is it possible to find a reseller that will ship to your location?
        i'm an american living abroad. just need to find a reseller at this point.

        anyone have any recommendations?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Help a FL Forumite Out?

          Adam and eve will ship overseas. They shipped all my toys to me in Iraq

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Help a FL Forumite Out?

            ILF needs to offer a "find a reseller" area on their page.


            FleshLight Review Site
            http://173.23.252.242/fleshlight/index.html

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Help a FL Forumite Out?

              Originally posted by FLgator
              I am happy to offer resale service as long as the destination country accepts this type of item. I sell internationally all the time on my ebay account so I am familiar with the process. All I ask is a 10% commission for effort involved and you will be paying actual shipping cost. Payment is expected upfront and you can check my ebay feedback to see that I am a reputable seller. PM me for more information
              Thanks. Since you are an established reseller I hope for the mods this condition is acceptable. If not please notify me.


              Maybe a mod can shed light on why FL isn't allowed to be shipped to Japan and Korea where I reside? They are two of Asia's biggestarkets for toys and are 100% legal. I find this bothersome. And counter intuitive.
              Anyways
              Thanks for te feedback guys. Always appreciated.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Help a FL Forumite Out?

                Originally posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
                ILF needs to offer a "find a reseller" area on their page.


                FleshLight Review Site
                http://173.23.252.242/fleshlight/index.html

                Nope. That would not be acceptable.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Help a FL Forumite Out?

                  Originally posted by greenpark View Post
                  Thanks. Since you are an established reseller I hope for the mods this condition is acceptable. If not please notify me.


                  Maybe a mod can shed light on why FL isn't allowed to be shipped to Japan and Korea where I reside? They are two of Asia's biggestarkets for toys and are 100% legal. I find this bothersome. And counter intuitive.
                  Anyways
                  Thanks for te feedback guys. Always appreciated.
                  Do NOT make purchases from forum members. Anyone caught will be banned and possibly banned from purchases. There are certain reasons why we don't ship to certain places.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Help a FL Forumite Out?

                    Anyway I can find a reputable reseller? Without just doing the google hit n miss?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Help a FL Forumite Out?

                      Originally posted by OrlandoFleshlight View Post
                      There are certain reasons why we don't ship to certain places.
                      Would it be possible to expand on any particular reason why? I'm vastly curious cause nations like Japan and Korea are huge consumers in the Asian adult products market.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X