Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fleshligt #4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fleshligt #4

    So I have 3 Fleshlights the Gauntlet, LG, and Forbidden. I think these three range as a good base intense medium and relatively mild in intensity and texture. I know that these fleshlights have similar other textures such as gauntlet to Desroya or LG to FH. But if I were to get a forth "sleve" eliminating STU (already had) Ero Girls (because you can't just by the sleeve which is goofy) Or the SIAC. Which ones would offer something different?

    Any opinions on which direction I should go?? Also I would only plan on getting this as my last... Well until the three ware out.

    Any Comments please..Thank you.

  • #2
    Re: Fleshligt #4

    [QUOTE=. I know that these fleshlights have similar other textures such as gauntlet to Desroya or LG to FH.
    [/QUOTE]

    LG to LH

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Fleshligt #4

      SWALLOW

      best texture ILF makes

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Fleshligt #4

        Yeah I was wondering about that texture. My only issue is I am about 5 to 6 inches long and I am not sure if I would get the most out of it because I don't know how or if I would be able to hit the tight part of that sleeve.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Fleshligt #4

          Originally posted by "T" View Post
          Yeah I was wondering about that texture. My only issue is I am about 5 to 6 inches long and I am not sure if I would get the most out of it because I don't know how or if I would be able to hit the tight part of that sleeve.
          I probably hit that part on mine, but I really never even notice when I do. I would buy it, I think flapple is pointing you in the right direction as it will be very different than anything you have already.


          FleshLight Review Site
          http://173.23.252.242/fleshlight/index.html

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Fleshligt #4

            Ok well I will give it a day or so to ponder, Do the girls lips make a difference if feel? One from one to another?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Fleshligt #4

              Originally posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
              I probably hit that part on mine, but I really never even notice when I do. I would buy it, I think flapple is pointing you in the right direction as it will be very different than anything you have already.


              FleshLight Review Site
              http://173.23.252.242/fleshlight/index.html
              ILF seems to misrepresent the Swallow in their photos with the ruler because I'm 7 inches erect and when balls-deep, I feel the "tonsils" and just barely touch the beginning of the "throat". It's a shame because I like the concept, but I guess that I need the SIAC version to get the full experience.


              Originally posted by "T" View Post
              Ok well I will give it a day or so to ponder, Do the girls lips make a difference if feel? One from one to another?
              I only have Misty's Swallow so I can't speak from personal experience in the differences in sensations between the different lip molds, but I'd guess that there isn't a huge difference between them. You should focus more on which one you like the appearance of most. I picked Misty's mold because her lips look awesome.
              Last edited by Lurker; 04-16-2012, 05:32 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Fleshligt #4

                Originally posted by Lurker View Post
                ILF seems to misrepresent the Swallow in their photos with the ruler because I'm 7 inches erect and when balls-deep, I feel the "tonsils" and just barely touch the beginning of the "throat". It's a shame because I like the concept, but I guess that I need the SIAC version to get the full experience.


                I only have Misty's Swallow so I can't speak from personal experience in the differences in sensations between the different lip molds, but I'd guess that there isn't a huge difference between them. You should focus more on which one you like the appearance of most. I picked Misty's mold because her lips look awesome.
                Lurker, so were you somewhat disappointed with the swallow? I find myself not penetrating as far as I imagined in some of my textures as well.. Would you suggest another texture off the ones I have for that different sensation or would you still go with the swallow?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Fleshligt #4

                  Originally posted by "T" View Post
                  Lurker, so were you somewhat disappointed with the swallow? I find myself not penetrating as far as I imagined in some of my textures as well.. Would you suggest another texture off the ones I have for that different sensation or would you still go with the swallow?
                  I am disappointed that it is not "as advertised", but it is still a great texture. Just don't expect to get the "deep throat" experience. I know that the Pure's orifice looks really boring, but it easily one of my favorite sleeves. Its texture would be a big departure from the ones that you already have. It's a neat sleeve because the texture is more or less divided into three regions of intensity. The zig-zags at the entrance are the most intense, then the ribs that taper into the soft, mini "Love Humps" at the end.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Fleshligt #4

                    It looks like you enjoy a good variety of sleeves so I don't know what to suggest specifically. If I had to list the top 5 must-haves for any FL owner, they would be: Wonder Wave, Vortex, STU*, Swallow, and Twista. You can't really go wrong with any of them.

                    Since you don't feel like buying another case I am not going to suggest Ice Crystal or Pure, but those two should not be overlooked if you are looking for something that is "different". I have both and think they're very underrated.

                    *also can't be bought without a case

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Fleshligt #4

                      Vortex and Twista are solid choices. I am also a big fan of the Primal but you can only buy that with a case.

                      The Blade is not often mentioned, but I find it to be very intense. It's currently my go to sleeve and gets me to orgasm quicker than anything else from the sheer intensity of it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Fleshligt #4

                        Originally posted by orlandot94 View Post
                        Vortex and Twista are solid choices. I am also a big fan of the Primal but you can only buy that with a case.

                        The Blade is not often mentioned, but I find it to be very intense. It's currently my go to sleeve and gets me to orgasm quicker than anything else from the sheer intensity of it.
                        I definitely agree with you.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Fleshligt #4

                          Originally posted by Ignis View Post
                          It looks like you enjoy a good variety of sleeves so I don't know what to suggest specifically. If I had to list the top 5 must-haves for any FL owner, they would be: Wonder Wave, Vortex, STU*, Swallow, and Twista. You can't really go wrong with any of them.
                          Yes I have seen allot of good things on the Vortex and I have been considering that sleeve. To bad I cant get a Ero vortex sleeve without the case.
                          Does anyone know how close the Vortex is the the bump and grind?
                          How about the Barracuda, that seem different than what I have now any good things to say for that texture?

                          I guess the three I am considering would be the Bump and Grind, swallow. and Barracuda.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Fleshligt #4

                            Originally posted by "T" View Post
                            Yes I have seen allot of good things on the Vortex and I have been considering that sleeve. To bad I cant get a Ero vortex sleeve without the case.
                            Does anyone know how close the Vortex is the the bump and grind?
                            How about the Barracuda, that seem different than what I have now any good things to say for that texture?

                            I guess the three I am considering would be the Bump and Grind, swallow. and Barracuda.
                            I would get Swallow. It is much better than the other two.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Fleshligt #4

                              So I broke down and went with the fleshlight I have been curious about ever sense I have first went on fleshlights website.. The Destroya, I had too every time I buy one I say next time. I think it will be good though, I like the Gauntlet and I think I will enjoy the intensity and the fangs that are in the main chamber seeing how it is pushed forward more then the gauntlet. So two intense fleshlights and to mild is not a bad mix. I will keep swallow in my mind for the next purchase. Thanks for the comments.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X