X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask Fleshlight

Originally posted by mrbean View Post
    Don't worry, I took care of it for you my friend!

Much appreciated my friend!

Comment

btw have you guys looked at the "total spent on FL's?" thread? Like wow some people go HARD... 1k in products, FL's must be great...

I was expecting my shipment to come in tomorrow, but it says Monday... It's at the Depot 3 hours away, so I don't know if ground will deliver tomorrow but fuck I want my Fleshie

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Full Force View Post
        Much appreciated my friend!
        No sweat

Comment

People spend that kind of cash of ILF products because it is worth spending on and typically there is a lot of science behind the scenes. Power buyers accumulate fleshbucks so that is a guaranteed 25% off. Traditionally shipping is flat rate so you can buy $1000 worth of fleshlights (if that is your thing) and spend like $770 bucks. Factor in crazy free sleeve promotions and that collection might yield additional $300 in freebies. It is kind of like err... buying rice. 1 kilogram of rice costs $4.99 where as 20 kilograms cost $6.59. You just have to sort of commit to it.

Another thing people do is on days when there is 25% discount they purchase in bulk and get free shipping, 25% discount and freebie sleeves without using fleshbucks so when order processes for their next order they get insane amount of fleshbucks. Last year some folks had thousands of fleshbucks and did not know what to do with them.

ILF is awesome like that.

Comment

Originally posted by IRRabbit View Post

ILF is awesome like that.

Yeah we are!

Comment

Hi Sarah... I know you can't post about what up-coming promotion you are in the works, I was wondering if you can say at what time of day a new promo would be updated to the site if there was going to be one up that day? The reason for asking is I decided last week to wait until the 1st in case there was a 4th of July promo. I was going to place an order whether or not there is one, I just didn't want to miss it by an hour or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh Long Johnson View Post
                Hi Sarah... I know you can't post about what up-coming promotion you are in the works, I was wondering if you can say at what time of day a new promo would be updated to the site if there was going to be one up that day? The reason for asking is I decided last week to wait until the 1st in case there was a 4th of July promo. I was going to place an order whether or not there is one, I just didn't want to miss it by an hour or so.
                From what another user posted it seems that the 4th of July special(if they happen) are between the 28th of June, and the 2nd or so of July....

We could get another promotion(Last weeks promotion started the 27th, so Thurs, I believe). So it hopefully will be in a couple of days .

Comment

Originally posted by KonradZuse View Post
                  From what another user posted it seems that the 4th of July special(if they happen) are between the 28th of June, and the 2nd or so of July....

We could get another promotion(Last weeks promotion started the 27th, so Thurs, I believe). So it hopefully will be in a couple of days .
                  It seems unlikely they would do a 4th promotion for just the day of the 4th, but then again... if that shower mount promo just went up last Thursday, having it up for less than week would also be odd.

Comment

It seems unlikely they would do a 4th promotion for just the day of the 4th, but then again... if that shower mount promo just went up last Thursday, having it up for less than week would also be odd.
                    According to the other weeks that was posted in that one thread, it seemed like once per week or so...

Comment

Is there tax on orders? It's been so long since I ordered my last sleeve or anything online I don't remember.

Comment

Pink Pure Stamina Training Unit $69.95 1 $69.95
                        Sex In A Can 3-Pack $119.95 1 $119.95
                        Free Surprise Sleeve $0.00 1 $0.00
                        Sub Total 189.90
                        Discount 15% off
                        Sub Total $171.91
                        Tax $0.00
                        Shipping FREE
                        Total $171.91
                        Mine was 0.

Comment

There will be a new promo this week... we usually launch our promos on Wednesday or Thursday so I would wait a few more days, just to be safe!

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLIFE View Post
                            There will be a new promo this week... we usually launch our promos on Wednesday or Thursday so I would wait a few more days, just to be safe!
                            Thank you very much Sarah, that is extremely helpful; you're awesome!

Comment

Is there tax on orders? It's been so long since I ordered my last sleeve or anything online I don't remember.
                              I think its only taxed if you're in Texas

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLIFE View Post

Nice! Can't wait to see what it is, hopefully it's another free sleeve deal that can be applied to most if not all FL products over a certain price limit. Or even a 25% off discount, I'm probably going to buy Alexis Texas's Tornado if there is a good promo going on.

Thank's for the head's up on the new promo coming up, now i can get my credit card ready lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X