This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask Fleshlight

Sales are a good keyword ! Why does Misty Stone still not have the Mini Lotus texture while other FLGs do and why is Mistys BumpīNīGrind still missing in europe ?

Comment

His Sarah, I'm planning on placing an order today or tomorrow and was wondering if there will be a new promo this week? Don't want to miss it.

Comment

I think she is on holidays ! She hasīnt been online since 29th July and also (obviously) didīnt read a PM i have send her.

Comment

Originally posted by DaHorse View Post
          I think she is on holidays ! She hasīnt been online since 29th July and also (obviously) didīnt read a PM i have send her.
          That occurred to me as well. She's usually online most weekdays. Hope she's not sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh Long Johnson View Post
            His Sarah, I'm planning on placing an order today or tomorrow and was wondering if there will be a new promo this week? Don't want to miss it.
            I'm pretty sure people have asked questions similar to this before and she said she couldn't discus future promotions.

Edit: Here it is
            https://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?30551-Ask-Fleshlight&p=946317&#post946317
            Last edited by PilotIRL; 08-01-2013, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PilotIRL View Post
              I'm pretty sure people have asked questions similar to this before and she said she couldn't discus future promotions.

Edit: Here it is
              https://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?30551-Ask-Fleshlight&p=946317&#post946317
              Yeah, I know for the most part she can't discuss upcoming promos, but she has in the past given the heads up if there's going to be something later in the day for guys who are going to order that day. I know she did that for the 4th promo (which never ended up happening: not her fault, she was told it would happen). At any rate, I think a lot of us have gotten too used to a new promo every week so we might be pestering too much on the topic.

Comment

From Fleshlight's twitter (4 hours ago): "One of our best deals this year is 'coming' soon" ... Hold on tight folks!

Comment

Originally posted by fleshmale View Post
                  From Fleshlight's twitter (4 hours ago): "One of our best deals this year is 'coming' soon" ... Hold on tight folks!
                  Wish they would have posted that here... already placed my order.

Comment

Originally posted by fleshmale View Post
                    hope its going to be coming up this week

Comment

Originally posted by Oh Long Johnson View Post
                      These ones here. Mostly I was wondering about the new pink textures and if it's possible that the FJB line will be getting a sleeve only "ORGY" option included in the updates (that one is a long shot but I figured it does not hurt to ask.)

We're working on these site updates, but they're going to take a while! I wouldn't hold your breath for them...

Comment

Originally posted by Potflyer View Post
                        Hi Sarah, i made a post today asking about the little canadian red maple leaf on teh top left corner logo on the main site (wasnt there yesterday). It show that red leaf on all section of the site except the fleshlight girls and flesh jack pages. What does it mean?

This little maple leaf was actually a mistake - it wasn't meant to show up on the site yet. However it is a small preview of awesome things to come for Canada...

Comment

Originally posted by DaHorse View Post

Yep! I took a vacation for my birthday. I was out all last week, enjoying some quality beach time with my family!

Because of this... I'm not really sure what we're doing as far as promos right now. I'll let you know if I find anything out.
                          Last edited by SarahLIFE; 08-05-2013, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLIFE View Post
                            Yep! I took a vacation for my birthday. I was out all last week, enjoying some quality beach time with my family!

Because of this... I'm not really sure what we're doing as far as promos right now. I'll let you know if I find anything out.
                            Happy Birthday Sarah ! You never looked better then today !

Comment

Happy birthday Sarah!

Comment

Dear Sarah.
                                I have been using fleshlights for over a year now and i have had no problems. The last couple of time i have used my fleshlight i have got tiny cuts on my foreskin this has only started to happen after i bought my last two fleshlights during the FLG buy out. I use the same lube i have always used JO H20 cool, astroglide, and sliquid origional. I always lube up my foreskin good and my fleshlight. can you help me or give me any advice.

Comment

Working...
                                X