X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask Fleshlight

Originally posted by willow22 View Post
    Dear Sarah.
    I have been using fleshlights for over a year now and i have had no problems. The last couple of time i have used my fleshlight i have got tiny cuts on my foreskin this has only started to happen after i bought my last two fleshlights during the FLG buy out. I use the same lube i have always used JO H20 cool, astroglide, and sliquid origional. I always lube up my foreskin good and my fleshlight. can you help me or give me any advice.

Ummm, I am not a doctor, so if it is pretty bad / bothers you a lot, I would go ask a real doctor.

My thoughts are that these "cuts" are probably skin tears, either from being too far stretched out or from the air being dry where you live, or from too much friction etc. These happen all over your skin from time to time and usually heal pretty quickly. Make sure you're using lots of lube (even though it sounds like you already are) and that you try to keep your penis moisturized when you're not masturbating, maybe? I honestly don't know what to tell you on this one.

Comment

Any updates on shipping costs to Australia? I saw that things are progressing for Canada, will that apply elsewhere too?

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandar View Post
        Any updates on shipping costs to Australia? I saw that things are progressing for Canada, will that apply elsewhere too?

Australia is taking a bit longer, so they're going to be a couple of months behind Canada, but we're hoping to launch our Australia thing by the end of 2013. The Aussies are in the office this month to learn the ropes and then they're going to get everything set up in Australia.

Comment

Any update on fixing the Smilies? Most of them have been broken for quite some time now.

Link to them: https://forums.fleshlight.com/misc.php?do=showsmilies

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLIFE View Post
            Australia is taking a bit longer, so they're going to be a couple of months behind Canada, but we're hoping to launch our Australia thing by the end of 2013. The Aussies are in the office this month to learn the ropes and then they're going to get everything set up in Australia.
            Hey sarah, thats great news, I would like to ask if the Canadian plans are going are arriving on time, like as in no delays since it should be coming at the end of august. What sort of perks are canadians getting, i'm assuming shipping is one of them because $50 shipping kills the bill + duty fee, etc

Comment

this just suck ass my order was suppose to arrive today and the tracking actually said delivered at front porch so i went to check and guess what i didnt see anything. i contacted customer service and they would have to do an investigation with ups but it will take another ridiculous 8-10 business days. the shipping was already slow but now this come on. i dont even know what to say whether it's the shady ups worker or ilf.

Comment

Originally posted by fantasy82 View Post
                this just suck ass my order was suppose to arrive today and the tracking actually said delivered at front porch so i went to check and guess what i didnt see anything. i contacted customer service and they would have to do an investigation with ups but it will take another ridiculous 8-10 business days. the shipping was already slow but now this come on. i dont even know what to say whether it's the shady ups worker or ilf.

Once it leaves our warehouse, it is out of our hands. UPS becomes responsible for it. If they left the package on your front porch and someone took it, that is not really something we can control! I hope that you find the package, and I know our CS will do the best they can to help you find it.

Comment

Is there a new promo coming today ?

Comment

Originally posted by DaHorse View Post
                    Is there a new promo coming today ?
                    I believe so. Watch for an email!

Comment

Once it leaves our warehouse, it is out of our hands. UPS becomes responsible for it. If they left the package on your front porch and someone took it, that is not really something we can control! I hope that you find the package, and I know our CS will do the best they can to help you find it.
                      the problem is i dont think they left it on my front porch. i have order plenty of things online and this is the first time something like this actually happen. Someone in my house would have spotted a package for me if it was actually there. Now because of a shady worker i basically have to wait a whole month from the time i placed the order until when i actually get some kind of answer.

Comment

Dear Sarah
                        when you order the vibro deal do you get 3 more bullet thingies and extra batteries with the free sleeve? how long do the batteries last?

Comment

Originally posted by willow22 View Post
                          Dear Sarah
                          when you order the vibro deal do you get 3 more bullet thingies and extra batteries with the free sleeve? how long do the batteries last?
                          The vibro deal is only for an extra sleeve, not extra batteries and bullets. I know it is confusing... I had to ask as well. You'll get the normal 3 bullets and battery pack that you would ordinarily get with the Vibro, and an extra sleeve.

The batteries last for about 30 minutes of constant power.

Comment

Sarah,
                            I have a question. I just received my STU that I ordered (from ebay) It was new and sealed properly. After I opened it up and took out the shipping rod, I inspected it pretty closely... I noticed that most of the texture bumps on the inside were torn/mangled. Was this caused by when I removed the shipping rod? or did I buy a ILF defect from someone on ebay? I'm kinda bummed out... I don't think I can return it (its still unused)

Comment

Originally posted by fleshy1 View Post
                              Sarah,
                              I have a question. I just received my STU that I ordered (from ebay) It was new and sealed properly. After I opened it up and took out the shipping rod, I inspected it pretty closely... I noticed that most of the texture bumps on the inside were torn/mangled. Was this caused by when I removed the shipping rod? or did I buy a ILF defect from someone on ebay? I'm kinda bummed out... I don't think I can return it (its still unused)
                              It's possible that the shipping rod had something to do with the destruction of the texture, I can't say for sure. It may have been how it was inserted in the beginning, before you even got it. But you should try contacting the seller to see if they can give you another. This is why we suggest always getting Fleshlights from us directly! We would have replaced it in a heartbeat....

Comment

It's possible that the shipping rod had something to do with the destruction of the texture, I can't say for sure. It may have been how it was inserted in the beginning, before you even got it. But you should try contacting the seller to see if they can give you another. This is why we suggest always getting Fleshlights from us directly! We would have replaced it in a heartbeat....
                                Thanks for the response. I think I'm stuck with my purchase.

Comment

Working...
                                X