This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ask Fleshlight

Question 55: Have a question about the "buy 3 sleeves, get 1 free" offer. It says 79.81 euros on the product page but the price when I view my cart is 93.90 euros. The lower price seems to be correct. One sleeve is 39.91 euros. 39.91 x 3 = 119.73. 119.73 - 39.91 = 79.82.

This is confusing. If it says one of the sleeves is FREE, I expect it to BE free. And I obviously expect the site price and cart price to be the same. Would really appreciate it if you could clear this up. I'm in Sweden.

Answer:
    Actually this is how the pricing works. A normal Fleshlight Sleeve (not Original) costs 46.95 Euros without the 15% sitewide discount. The 39.91 price is with the 15% discount.

Since the Buy 2 Get 1 Free is a combo deal, it is not eligible for the 15% discount. Which means that the price should be:
    46.95*2 = 93.90

which is what you see in the cart.

the graphic has the price wrong, because it adds the 15% discount into the price, which it shouldn't. We will work on fixing the image. But rest assured, you are being charged the correct amount for this deal. Thanks for pointing this out!
    Last edited by SarahLIFE; 05-24-2013, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Question 56: Do you know if the FLight and regular Fleshlight cases are dishwasher safe and is there any way to get replacement stickers for the SIAC lady lager?

Answer: Yes, the cases are dishwasher safe, just don't put your sleeve in a dishwasher because it will melt! Contact Customer Service for a replacement sticker... we just need your address and we should be able to send it along.
      Last edited by SarahLIFE; 05-24-2013, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Question 57: Dear Sarah.

I am shur you are aware that the FLG signature textures are back up on the website. I would like to know if this is a mistake or if their back for good, if so then why all this sky is falling BS about the FLG's.

Thank you

Answer: I'm sorry, I did not see all of this talk until just now. We have re-released the FLGs and FJBs with their original signature textures, all except for Miela's Mini Lotus.

For those of you who are trying to figure out why we backed out of our original plan, it is because it didn't work out, plain and simple. Your ideas of voting with your money really did work out. Sales went down, we realized how much people like having the FLGs and FJBs with their signature textures, and so we brought them back until we can figure out what the next step is. I cannot promise that these are back permanently, because things are always changing within this company. I believe the plan is to leave these up for a while, but I cannot guarantee that they will stay forever.

Please know that we did not plan to mislead all of you into spending more money than you ordinarily would have. Our plan was to keep the changes permanently, but the reception of the changes was so poor that we listened to our customers and changed back.
        Last edited by SarahLIFE; 05-24-2013, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Question 58: Hi Sarah, I wanted to see if you ever get requests to accept Paypal payments?
          I would rather pay on Paypal as I have funds readily available there and would prefer not to pay on my credit card.
          I am sure others would like this option as well.

Answer: We have tried to offer PayPal as an option in the past, but due to the nature of our industry (being a sex toy company) PayPal was not willing to cooperate with us, so we had to remove it as a payment option. Unfortunately, there is very little chance that this will ever change, but we are always hoping that they change their minds.

Sorry!

Comment

Question 59: The Misty Stone Bump-n-Grind is not available in the EU yet. Why?

Answer: Apparently we cannot make the Misty Stone Fleshlights in the EU (they don't have the capabilities to make that color) so we have to wait until a new shipment arrives in Spain for us to enable it on the website.

Comment

Question 60: Does ILF accept Bitcoin as a for of payment?

Answer:
              Sorry, we don't accept Bitcoin.

Comment

Question 61: Is there any official news about the TPH Fleshlight? Is there any talking with the higher ups?

Answer: As much as I would like this to happen personally, I think it is relatively improbable. We're talking about it but I wouldn't get your hopes up too high

Comment

Originally posted by Swedson
                  Why is there no 15% off, on the Bluebird fleshlights?
                  Pretty sure they are just separate from the actual site and not included in the site discount because Bluebird wanted to do their own marketing and sales for their FLs.

Comment

Question 62: Can I use my own saliva on the Fleshlight without damaging it?

Answer:
                    I don't think that the saliva itself would cause any damage to your Fleshlight product, but if you're using only saliva instead of using any lube you will probably have a lot of friction and damage your Fleshlight that way.
                    Last edited by SarahLIFE; 05-24-2013, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Question 63: I know that ILF doesn't want us to talk about Fleshlight models names, but I just read a girl's name in a popular "adult news website" where Fleshlight officially announced her to be a part of a new campaign. I was wondering if I'm allowed to talk about her now?

Answer: Yes you can talk about her. Once we've officially and publicly released a girl's name, she's fair game on the forums.

Comment

Question 64: Is Kelly Shibari no longer part of the product line? I couldn't find her anywhere...

Answer:
                        Yes, unfortunately Kelly's Fleshlight has been discontinued.

Comment

Question 65: Sarah: If it is possible to create the Jack Ass where it appears one has to spread cheeks, and was possible to make the Mini-Maid complete with a really cute and tiny rear view of "camel toe" where it also appears one would need to spread butt cheeks, why would it not possible to make a "camel toe" version where one would need to spread the labia majora? The labia minora in a "camel toe" would be formed with the labia majora so they would not be too loose or exposed for proper forming.

Answer:​ It is probably not impossible, we'll look into it.

Comment

Question 66: Why doesn't Fleshlight make the inside the canal video a standard part of the product information?

The cross-section view really doesn't do them justice, especially the Texas Tornado. I would have debated about and passed on getting that one if I could have seen it.

Answer: You make a good point, and I think we tried to the video for every texture at one point but then we got waylaid by other projects. We'll try to do this for you soon.

Comment

Question 67: Could we get a Clear case for Flight?

My wife loves watching me slide in and out of my Flight. It really turns her on to see me disappear while the smile on my face shows my pleasure. The only thing missing is actually seeing me sliding up and down on the inside.

Any plans for a clear case for our beloved Flight?

Answer: We tried to make a clear case for Flight and it didn't look very good. We haven't given up but there are no promises...

Comment

Question 68: Sarah, where is The Pure gone? Discontinued?

Answer:
                                Yes, both the Pure and the MILF Hunter were recently discontinued.

The Pure and the MILF Hunter barely sold. They were on the site for a long time (almost a year for MILF Hunter, more than a year for Pure) and they were not doing well, which is why the MILF Hunter was never brought to Europe. The decision to take them down happened very quickly, and since they were not selling we didn't imagine anyone would be terribly upset about not seeing them there.

Oftentimes we can't let you know ahead of time that we're going to discontinue something. The model's management, or our contract agreement, or other business issues mostly get in the way of us giving you any advance notice. With the removal of the Fleshlight Girls signature texture sleeves, we gave you 3+ weeks of advance notice about this happening. We cannot wait 6 months... very few businesses can. Once a decision is made the business wants that decision acted upon immediately.

Comment

Working...
                                X