How do YOU warm up your sleeves?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do YOU warm up your sleeves?

Just as the title says. I put mine's on hot tap water. If I have the time I pour some almost-boiled water on it too but it doesn't seem to matter much, the heat dissipates too quickly. Any tips?

Re: How do YOU warm up your sleeves?

Heating pad. About $15. About a half hour before fun time wrap your sleeve and lube bottle in it. It will get your stuff nice and toasty warm!!! The heat lasts longer than using water. mmmmmm mmm!!

Comment

Originally posted by PokerFace View Post
      Just as the title says. I put mine's on hot tap water. If I have the time I pour some almost-boiled water on it too but it doesn't seem to matter much, the heat dissipates too quickly. Any tips?
      I would not recommend using hot water at all with the textures. I think this is the main cause of tearing and I would stick to warm water. The only sleeve I used to do warm up like this ended up tearing. My other 50+ I did not warm up, have not.

Comment

Originally posted by orlandot94 View Post
        I would not recommend using hot water at all with the textures. I think this is the main cause of tearing and I would stick to warm water. The only sleeve I used to do warm up like this ended up tearing. My other 50+ I did not warm up, have not.
        50+ FLs ! The Legends biggest rival/challenger !

But if you tell him, you "only" got 50 FLs, he can still put another 15 on the table...

Comment

The only thing that seem to warm up quickly in 12-15 minutes are my sex-in-a-can collection sleeves. My standard ones like MILF Hunter and Bi-Hive get warmed - but not super warm. Until I'm stroking in like a good 30 minutes with heat from my cock; then it'll warm up like a car engine. But I want it warmed up when I first get in .

Comment

I also have used an electric heating pad mostly in the winter. But don't take the insert out of the case I did that to my lupe fuentes mini lotus and had the pad on high. Overheated the insert and. Caused some damage at the thin end.

Instead leave the insert in the case with the caps on. Stand the FL onthe big end standing up on the heating pad for about half hour.

Right now I have the flight wrapped up I'm towel with a filled hot waterbottle. Dry heat seems to work better

Comment

interesting issue ,i have some of them bags of wheat or corn or whatever it is that you heat up in microwave and they stay warm for hours( pocket warmer) ,i might be able to make a small long strip of these in a custom bag to fit down the side of the sleeves shaft ...leave it with me I will be back ..1.1!!!

Comment

There's a product called Flesh Warmer which is an electric warmer pouch for Fleshlight sleeves - anyone here tried it?

Comment

Last weekend I bough a quality heating pad/pillow (12.5" x 16.7") since it's more discreet looking than the "Flesh Warmer" product. Perfectly size when rolled around a FL and works pretty good. But it's difficult to get the entire sleeve warmed up to the same temperature and the last 1/3 of the sleeve is still noticeable less warm when reaching that part of the sleeve. Still worth the money in my opinion, although I will probably not use it for all flights.

Comment

Originally posted by stx View Post
                    Last weekend I bough a quality heating pad/pillow (12.5" x 16.7") since it's more discreet looking than the "Flesh Warmer" product. Perfectly size when rolled around a FL and works pretty good. But it's difficult to get the entire sleeve warmed up to the same temperature and the last 1/3 of the sleeve is still noticeable less warm when reaching that part of the sleeve. Still worth the money in my opinion, although I will probably not use it for all flights.
                    Hello stx...

Did you buy the warmer at a local store or via online from a website? Can you tell the brand name of the warmer ? price? I'd like to check it out .

Comment

It's a brand that's not available in the US but I'm sure there are similar products where you live

Comment

so do you just wrap the heating pad directly around the sleeve - or with the case and everything too ? i heard some post on his blog that warms up the 'cap' before getting into it...

Comment

Just the sleeve. It's also good to keep your lube in a small bottle and wrap that up in the pad also......makes for goooooood jackin'!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spalector View Post
                            Just the sleeve. It's also good to keep your lube in a small bottle and wrap that up in the pad also......makes for goooooood jackin'!!!!
                            What price range do you think is good ? I am looking for something that is under say... $60.00 or cheaper - but still works decently.

Comment

i use a bucket of verry warm water...warms it up fast and the water is good for extending the lube use.

Comment

Working...
                              X