6'' girth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 6'' girth

well yeah, it isn't negative to have one even in a relationship, but I didn't, and we had so much sex everyday, so I absolutely didn't need one at that time, I think my DGS is basically gone too now it is time to get one, absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by nuFLyer View Post
      well yeah, it isn't negative to have one even in a relationship, but I didn't, and we had so much sex everyday, so I absolutely didn't need one at that time, I think my DGS is basically gone too now it is time to get one, absolutely.
      When you have a GF which lets you enjoy sex on daily bases, how can you break up...for fucks sake !?!? :P

Comment

well we both enjoyed each other from a sexual point of view, but apparently we could not stay together anymore, it hurts, but it happens.

anyway, according to the comparison system (that's great, thank you too DaHorse ;D) the riley steele's nipple alley is considered extremely tight o,o it didn't look like that, I'm probably choosing nipple alley or twista, and they are both considered tighter than I thought... I'm still worried not to enjoy the sleeve
        Last edited by nuFLyer; 02-03-2013, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Your girth isn't going to be an issue as long as you don't buy a SIAC. The cases are quite large, larger than you probably realize, and they will easily accommodate a 6" girth. You don't even need to look at the texture because they will expand out to allow just about any size cock to fit inside. So Nipple Alley, Twista, whatever, it doesn't matter, they will all work.

Comment

ok, the february deal finally came out, and it pretty much sucks since I guess it only applies if I buy the whole fleshlight, while there's no deal about just getting the sleeve. Anyway now it's time to choose, and I still am not sure -___-
            I'm now more doubtful lol, and I'd like to ask 1 more question: I will probably buy a red case and 2 FLG sleeves between:

-Riley Steele's Nipple alley
            -Tera Patrick's Twista
            -Bibi Jones' Bi-Hive
            -Stoya's Destroya

Which are the 2 ones that work better hands-free? That's the way I'd love to use them.
            I think I'm going to buy one between the first two (single texture) and one between 3 and 4 (multi), are 3 and 4 any good hands-free?

Another thing, I read that isopropyl alcohol is good to use with the FL, but I have no idea where to buy it here, what about the pink denatured alcohol used to clean surfaces? It's basically ethanol + additives, will it damage the sleeve?
            Last edited by nuFLyer; 02-05-2013, 09:15 AM.

Comment

No no no don't use the pink denatured alcohol. You can buy isopropyl alcohol in any drug store - it is often used to clean wounds etc. It is called rubbing alcohol, if that helps.

Comment

ok Sarah thank you for your reply, I'm waiting for any feedback about hands-free FLying with those sleeves, I'll place an order today or tomorrow at the latest, when could I expect it to arrive in Italy? It's shipped from Spain, am I right? also, you confirm the deal won't work on FLG-sleeve only right?

Comment

Correct... the deal is only for the complete FLG + case purchases. I do not know how long it will take to get to Italy, but it will be shipping from Spain for sure.

Comment

oh, another thing, where do I have to sign-up in order to get fleshbucks?

Comment

As you're checking out, put in a password where it asks you to (bottom right corner) and you will have created an account that will keep fleshbucks for you.

Comment

ok thank you again

come on, any feedback of those sleeves hands-free? I can't wait to have them, I have to place the order

Comment

well I'm still a bit confused: I know it would be better to start with a bump texture, I think I'll go for a BiHive (even if I prefer Stoya's and Riley's vaginas) which can be considered like that but contains pretty much all of them, and will also let me know which sector and then kind of "bump" I like more, then I'll buy a single texture bump (STU, VNA, or Nipple alley).

Now I have to choose the second one between:
                          -Destroya: I'm in love with the orifice, I like the texture, totally WANT that node but I'm a bit afraid not to enjoy it :P
                          -Primal: nice choice of orifices, the texture looks great, same as above but with 2 nodes
                          -Twista: don't really like the orifice, but that should feel really good for a girthy cock, it's easier to clean/dry, also gives you a really unique stimulation but not too intense
                          -Nipple alley: it should be out of game right now because of BiHive, I'm in love with Riley's vagina, this will probably be my second purchase if I prefer large bumps more than small "fangs" (otherwise I'll go VNA).

Please I'm craving, I can't wait to place my order, I need someone's help: TPH I need THE expert's voice right now XD it would be a dream to have your collection, think I never tried one lol, take into account I will most likely use them hands free.

any other reply will be really appreciated anyway, I can't wait to try them out and give you my feedback
                          Last edited by nuFLyer; 02-05-2013, 09:18 PM.

Comment

just pull the trigger n buy wat u think is best.it feel so much better to have bought my bi-hive tonight and just sit back n wait for the fun to cum.
                            i spent ages tryin to decide,JUST DO IT.

Comment

You're right, but since I've been waiting ages I can't take a stupid decision now My only doubt actually is about nodes, will they be nice or will they be too tight? will they eventually rip or they won't?
                              Last edited by nuFLyer; 02-05-2013, 09:44 PM.

Comment

I have never had a problem with any of my Fleshlights because of my girth. All of mine have held up great. Even my Flight which tends to be on the smaller side is doing fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X