6'' girth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6'' girth

Hi all, i'm new here, i've been looking the fleshlight site for a while and I'd really like to try out one.
    I'd like to buy an STU, the only thing I'm worried about is my penis' girth, as I stated in the title, it's 6'', also not perfectly straight, it's a little bit going down :P, so I wouldn't like to regret not buying an original one.
    so I'd like to ask someone who's like me and already tried some sleeves what's the best one, and which ones to stay far from
    As i already told you my first choice is the STU, which should be the "strongest" texture since I last forever with a woman with a condom, and i anyway last a lot without it, so I'd like to try out something faster than my hand ahah
    I'll wait for your answers, thanks a lot

Re: 6'' girth

The SIAC series and the Flight would be too tight. All of the sleeves for the full sized cases should be OK. The original will feel not as tight, but much less stimulating also. You want an intense texture and you might have DGS. The STU is the obvious choice.

Severe curvature might be a problem but in that case it would interfere during sex too. Slight curvature shouldn't make any difference.

Don't forget if you have DGS it can take a few weeks of not using your hand before you start feeling more pleasure from a fleshlight or from sex.

I hope you'll stop back eventually and post what you think of it.

Comment

Take the Riley Steele's Nipple Alley, it's like the STU but the insert has a better look (better color, and nice orifice)

Comment

thank you for your reply, no, curvature isn't a lot, never had problems during sex because of that, my size sometime was, though :P but my doubt was about girth+curvature -> wouldn't like my penis to poke the case at any stroke
        also, i already took the siac and the flight out of my mind before ahah, I opened this topic just because "All of the sleeves for the full sized cases SHOULD be OK", that "should" worries me, now as before, i wouldn't like to spend 60€ + lube for nothing :P

Comment

we have never had a problem with someone being too wide to fit into one of our products. They are quite large (much bigger than an ordinary flashlight) and the material stretches large enough to fit over your arm without ripping (we've tried it). It is really flexible material. I do not believe you'd have any problem with it at all.

Comment

my girth is somewhere around 6.5 - 6.7
            SIAC's are unusuable for me, I've ripped FLG Lupe mini lotus texture and the orifice, I've ripped FLG Jenna Hazes Mouth and Ass orifice and most of my Lotus nodes in Primal or whereever show wear and tear.
            so if you want your fleshie to last, use vaginal orifice and avoid textures that have less then 1/4 inch tunnels and nodes in them.

Sarah im sure you did, but one time abuse cannot compare to a 3 month-one.

Comment

thanks a lot for your replies, I already wanted to choose a vaginal orifice, i think i will follow your hint about avoiding texture with nodes (is there one sleeve which have wider nodes? i guess it should feel really good, even if i think i will avoid them at least by now). About the tunnel diameter, where should i look to know which ones are like that? ps: forum is working, but fleshlight website appears down to me, is it a problem of mine?

Comment

I'd suggest grabbing either an STU, Nipple Alley, or a girl with V-Force. They are the best starter textures. Yeah, the website appears to be down right now.

My Reviews
                http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

Comment

like TPH said, go with one of the simpler textures and leave the multi textures for later, when you will know what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLIFE View Post
                    we have never had a problem with someone being too wide to fit into one of our products. They are quite large (much bigger than an ordinary flashlight) and the material stretches large enough to fit over your arm without ripping (we've tried it). It is really flexible material. I do not believe you'd have any problem with it at all.
                    I am very sure, a Fleshlight is way more flexible than any Flashlight that is being sold on this planet

Comment

Yo, we are basically twins in the cock department. I too have a 6 inch girth, slight downward curvature, last quite a while during sex, and can't really feel anything with a condom. This is pretty crazy. I am uncircumcised which may be one difference.

Anyways, I would highly suggest the Tera Patrick Twista. I have tried many others including: STU, Lotus, Wonderwave, and Love humps. They are all ok but the twista is always great. It has a one of the most spacious canals and the ribs feel great as they flick against yourself. The orifice has held up great throughout the years of use. My slight curvature has had little to no impact at all with how I FLy, don't even worry about it.

No matter what texture you pick be sure to go with a vaginal orifice or something equivocally big, the only time I went with something smaller I ended up tearing it...

Comment

Originally posted by DaHorse View Post
                        I am very sure, a Fleshlight is way more flexible than any Flashlight that is being sold on this planet
                        ahahah win, anyway:
                        @TPH thank you a lot for your reviews, definitely going to read some of them ps
                        • "STAMINA" - Spend $60 and get a free STU sleeve this isn't working anymore, am i right?

@mydecoyofcourse: that's the answer i hoped to read uncircumcised here too btw :P i'm very glad to hear there are more sleeves that will work fine for me too
                        so now i have to decide between STU, Nipple Alley, V-Force and twista ahah

one more question:
                        i guess i will overuse my fleshlight ahah, how many times you can use it with a 250ml bottle of lube? just to have an idea :P
                        Last edited by nuFLyer; 10-10-2012, 05:57 AM.

Comment

No, unfortunately, you missed the free STU sleeve deal. Sorry man. I hope my reviews can help you!

My Reviews
                          http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

Comment

i'm bumping my own thread, I've read some of TPH reviews, thank you a lot for your info!
                            I still didn't place my order, I've had a relationship for about a couple months after posting this thread XD but now I definitely want one of these things. I'm waiting for the new deal to come out then I will. Anyway I'm still not sure about what to buy.
                            I don't like any of the v force orifices, I think i'll go for a FLG: I'm in love with stoya's one, but I'm not sure I'd enjoy the destroya texture, so I still think I'll go for the riley steele's one or tera patrick's is there any other FLG you highly recommend and which is easier to dry?

Comment

Originally posted by nuFLyer View Post
                              i'm bumping my own thread, I've read some of TPH reviews, thank you a lot for your info!
                              I still didn't place my order, I've had a relationship for about a couple months after posting this thread XD but now I definitely want one of these things. I'm waiting for the new deal to come out then I will. Anyway I'm still not sure about what to buy.
                              I don't like any of the v force orifices, I think i'll go for a FLG: I'm in love with stoya's one, but I'm not sure I'd enjoy the destroya texture, so I still think I'll go for the riley steele's one or tera patrick's is there any other FLG you highly recommend and which is easier to dry?
                              Well mate, welcome back to the forums !

Even with having a relationship, having Fleshlights isīnt something negativ IMHO, it can also give your relationship a little boost, when using the FL together. But okay, you might think different.

Which Fleshlights are easy to dry ? You can check that at TPHs Fleshlight Comparision Tool (inspired by me ), he listed/ranked there several features. I think, you can basicly say, as "easier" the texture is, as quicker it can dry.

Comment

Working...
                              X