X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alexis Texas

Originally posted by stx View Post
    Yes we need a real redhead FLG... Nikki Rhodes or Faye Reagan
    Erm... have you been watching Rooster Teeth with one of their games, where someone named all their in-game characters those names?

Comment

Originally posted by PokerFace View Post
      Then what was the point of the contest? To see who gets released first? Seems odd....
      It seems odd that ILF wants to make more products available? More profits aside, it's not like the other two contestants were totally ignored by the voters (especially Ms. Texas).

Comment

Alexis is going to be released this wed.

Comment

Originally posted by interes View Post
          Alexis is going to be released this wed.
          I noticed that fleshlight has posted a picture of the texture on their Twitter account.

By the looks of it it reminds me a little of Kayden Kross bookworm texture. I guess I have to order both of them next week then

Comment

Looks a lot like Bookworm but with holes instead of bumps.

Comment

not gonna lie...looks pretty disappointing

Comment

I don't know. I like the way it looks. I bet it feels pretty sweet. I won't be picking it up because i've spent so much money of FL/FJs in the last year it's insane but I bet I pick it up someday. if it gets the reviews I think it might.

Comment

Hope she got much more meaty and puffy labia than Bibi Jones !

Comment

Originally posted by JinzaX View Post
                    Hope she got much more meaty and puffy labia than Bibi Jones !
                    :/ You could go hang gliding with Bibi lips! lol They might need a new cap for more meat up there. HAHAHA!

Comment

I like the look of the orifice AND the texture. I will definitely be springing for this one within the next month or two. It's been a while since an FLG really got me interested.

Comment

And the pics they chose for her page on the site ... oh yeah, baby! Show me that thang!

Looks like another orifice catering to the girth club. Thanks ILF!!!

Comment

To buy or wait for Black Friday, that is the question. So close, yet so far away....

Comment

Originally posted by orlandot94 View Post
                            To buy or wait for Black Friday, that is the question. So close, yet so far away....
                            Most likely ILF is going to do another 25%off sale or coupon that you can't use with fleshbucks like last year

Comment

Originally posted by pepito View Post
                              Most likely ILF is going to do another 25%off sale or coupon that you can't use with fleshbucks like last year
                              Yeah, that's my general feeling. And with a boatload of orders on that long weekend, it will probably be a week or two before I would even receive it.

Comment

Originally posted by orlandot94 View Post
                                Yeah, that's my general feeling. And with a boatload of orders on that long weekend, it will probably be a week or two before I would even receive it.
                                Oh yeah, Last year I actually bought something on wednesday of the week of black friday because ILF made sale go extra early to get more business. So by Saturday my fleshies were getting shipped. I got them the next thursday .

Comment

Working...
                                X