Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Promotion: Is it RANDOM freaks, or zombie?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Promotion: Is it RANDOM freaks, or zombie?

Originally posted by WhatARush View Post
    What are they sending? I'm seeing a picture of a zombie sleeve which may just be a default but I just need to know if it's zombie or is it random? What are you guys getting?
    Thats the default picture according to sarah. I didn't get my free random freaks sleeve with my latest order though.

Comment

Pepito, I'm sorry you didn't get your free sleeve. Hopefully customer service will be able to sort it out for you soon!

We have been having issues with the website these past couple of days, especially with the warehouse side of things. We are working on moving some important network things, and it is screwing with our system, so things are a little crazier than normal. I hope you can all bear with us as we try to sort everything out. Again, I'm really sorry for any order issues this may have caused!

Comment

Pepito, Please please please shoot me a PM with your order ID. This kind of stuff is an easy fix, all it takes is a quick PM.
        ILF Customer Service

Available Monday-Friday 6AM - 10PM (CST)

PHONE: 888-804-4453
        EMAIL: support @ fleshlight. com

fleshlight. com/ faq/
        fleshjack. com/ faq/

Comment

Originally posted by ILF Customer Service View Post
          Pepito, Please please please shoot me a PM with your order ID. This kind of stuff is an easy fix, all it takes is a quick PM.
          I already sent an email to you guys on the weekend and called but, i had no reply yet. Ill send a pm to you right now.

ILF Customer Service@ I Tried to send you a pm but your inbox is full.
          Last edited by pepito; 10-29-2012, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pepito View Post
            I already sent an email to you guys on the weekend and called but, i had no reply yet. Ill send a pm to you right now.

ILF Customer Service@ I Tried to send you a pm but your inbox is full.
            Sorry about that, I kinda got slammed with some PMs this morning. Should be clear now.
            ILF Customer Service

Available Monday-Friday 6AM - 10PM (CST)

PHONE: 888-804-4453
            EMAIL: support @ fleshlight. com

fleshlight. com/ faq/
            fleshjack. com/ faq/

Comment

Originally posted by ILF Customer Service View Post
              Sorry about that, I kinda got slammed with some PMs this morning. Should be clear now.
              PM sent, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatARush View Post
                What are they sending? I'm seeing a picture of a zombie sleeve which may just be a default but I just need to know if it's zombie or is it random? What are you guys getting?
                Mine was a bit back ordered but it arrived today with a Frankenstein so I'm pretty happy about that.

Comment

Working...
                X