FL Ice - For Couples Use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FL Ice - For Couples Use

While the Ice is great for sharing, I disagree that it is a totally different marketing campaign. After seeing the videos on line of guys using their Ice I get very stimulated watching them cum into their Ice Fleshlight’s. The majority of videos are guys alone that made the videos using them, while there are a few, including the sales videos of couples using the Ice. After seeing them on Fleshlight’s web site and then watching the videos of guys using them I was sold. Whether it is while my wife and I are getting off together, or I am by myself when I use my Ice Fleshlight’s it is very stimulating for me to watch my penis and then watch my cum squirt into my Ice, but of course my wife love watching too.

Comment

From Her: Hi. It has been a few months now that we have had our FL Ice and we continue to enjoy using it, both together and apart. My hubby wanted me to open up a bit, so I thought I would share more about our experience. Over time we have come to basically use it two ways: as part of normal foreplay arousal, and also because of the intensity of the textures inside, as a stamina trainer for him (kind of like a STU.)

The training idea came about because, and this took a long time to admit and tell him, I would sometimes like my husband to last longer. Seeing the STU made me curious. No complaints here, because typically our lovemaking sessions are great, and meet all needs. But to be honest, I sometimes encourage him to go harder and deeper and faster, and on occasion when we shift into that 'higher gear' he does not always last as long as I would like him to.

I am not into rough sex or anything like that, but I know what my body is capable of, and what it takes to get me to a peaking of multiple orgasms, which can sometimes happen, and when I feel that coming on as a possibility I want him to get me there. I hope that makes sense. Most times he can do it, but not always.

I thought some practice with a STU, or STU-type exercises with the Ice, might help us. And he has been extremely excited about our 'practice sessions.' And why not, as he gets to look at beautiful models on that 'men's magazine' website we subscribe to, while I engage him in various stroking combinations, speeds, and durations of practice. And we have seen great results so far! His 'stroke count' as I call it has almost tripled since we started. He can't always sustain that length of time, or number of strokes, but now it is more often than not. A lot of it depends on how excited he is about the woman he is fantasizing about also. I have some pretty set routines now with stroking patterns, depth, rhythms, and nuances.

It is great fun to do, and rewarding on a few different levels for us both. Anyway, I hope this helps other couples to consider an Ice or in using a FL together. Watching 'the show' through the Ice is always a total turn-on, even when we are 'working'!

Comment

He is a very lucky man to have you!

My Reviews
        http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

Comment

Working...
        X