Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please give suggestion on products to buy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Please give suggestion on products to buy

    hi , new to here and new to Fleshlight.

    I am 25 year old man but I have great difficulty having sex with my girl friend ( and my previous girl friend) , I feel very excited when I see her flirting with me but when I put my cock into her pussy I just have no feeling at all, I've tried to have sex with her (and my previous girl friends) but I just can't reach orgasm...(even after half an hour or 60min). However, I can reach orgasm and eject very easily and quickly when I masturbate myself.

    Is there any Fleshlight product which is the most suitable for me? I want to train up my feeling.

    Thanks

    #2
    Re: Please give suggestion on products to buy

    Try the STU and its included manual
    Sounds like DGS (death grip syndrome) search the site
    Stop using your hand, especially if you squeeze it tightly when masturbating.

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Please give suggestion on products to buy

      Originally posted by tcp.pct View Post
      Try the STU and its included manual
      Sounds like DGS (death grip syndrome) search the site
      Stop using your hand, especially if you squeeze it tightly when masturbating.

      exactly

      STU is exactly the thing you really need http://www.fleshlight.com/fleshlight-toys/stamina-training-unit/?link=646023 (click see it in action video)

      and try to talk with your girlfriend. she should understand you and be supportive to overcome it. you can do it step by step to find the point where it doesn't go right and try to figure out what's happening. wishing you all the best

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Please give suggestion on products to buy

        It sounds like you are having difficulty with inhibited ejaculation. I would suggest trying the Vibro, as it can help amp-up the stimulation you feel which will bring yourself to orgasm.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Please give suggestion on products to buy

          Originally posted by SarahLIFE View Post
          It sounds like you are having difficulty with inhibited ejaculation. I would suggest trying the Vibro, as it can help amp-up the stimulation you feel which will bring yourself to orgasm.

          hi, Vibro? any link? how about STU suggested by others below? which one better

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Please give suggestion on products to buy

            Skip the STU and buy something which has ALMOST the same texture, but way way better looking orifices ! Such as the VNA Girls or Riley Steele.

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Please give suggestion on products to buy

              Originally posted by tcp.pct View Post
              Try the STU and its included manual
              Sounds like DGS (death grip syndrome) search the site
              Stop using your hand, especially if you squeeze it tightly when masturbating.
              squeeze it tightly?? No No no.

              I don't squeeze my penis "tightly" and I don't like to squeeze it "tightly". I think I've masturbated just TOO MUCH by myself when I was in my teens time, and I've been used to getting excited and reaching orgasm by watching crazy and kinky porn video, then I can't reach orgasm in reality because the sex is too simple and plain

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Please give suggestion on products to buy

                Originally posted by kenny1999 View Post
                squeeze it tightly?? No No no.

                I don't squeeze my penis "tightly" and I don't like to squeeze it "tightly". I think I've masturbated just TOO MUCH by myself when I was in my teens time, and I've been used to getting excited and reaching orgasm by watching crazy and kinky porn video, then I can't reach orgasm in reality because the sex is too simple and plain
                This is possible and quite likely. Have you tried giving up porn?

                My suggestion is get the STU or Nipple Alley like DaHorse suggested. The other option is the V-Force on the VNA girls. Any of those will work for curing DGS or any kind of sensitivity issue. I would never recommend using your hand for masturbation. Use a Fleshlight from now on going forward and you should find it easier to reach orgasm in a vagina.

                Comment

                Working...
                X