Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New FLG Michelle Moist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New FLG Michelle Moist



    Make her fleshlight with the STU sleeve.

    For more pics of her (110 pics) click below...

    https://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?25690-Porn-Pictures-Best-of-The-Best/page30&p=860598

    Just scroll down a bit and you should see them. I posted 110 pics of her on that thread.
    13
    Yes
    38.46%
    5
    No
    61.54%
    8
    Last edited by outcast; 12-12-2012, 07:05 PM. Reason: Added link for more pictures.

  • #2
    Re: New FLG Michelle Moist

    Sure, I'll vote yes! Although I'm sure ILF would develop a new and unique texture for any new FLG.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: New FLG Michelle Moist

      Originally posted by Xanthan View Post
      Sure, I'll vote yes! Although I'm sure ILF would develop a new and unique texture for any new FLG.
      Thanks! I would love this girl with a STU texture though.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: New FLG Michelle Moist

        There's no logically reason to say "no" to more options if it doesn't reduce current offerings so sure, why the hell not.

        As X said though, if it were to be made, it would have a custom texture as they all do. Probably something themed "Moist maker", "Hot and Wet", "Flood Zone"
        You see where Im going here.

        STU still sells itself and I can't ever see it being used in a FLG sleeve. VForce is close and covers all of Euro and Nipple Alley is similar but Riley's sig texture.

        If you can say one thing for certain, it's that ILF tends to like to move in a forward direction most of the time. The only original texture I can think of that is big in FLGs is Vortex.

        STU almost feels like its own thing now a days, like Blade, Flight, Milf Hunter, et. al. Its a package that sells to maybe a different buyer than the FLG aficionado, be it on simplicity, all in one-ness, or price.

        The hardcore will buy it also but its core target is not the FLG followers imo.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: New FLG Michelle Moist

          Originally posted by outcast View Post

          Just scroll down a bit and you should see them. I posted 110 pics of her on that thread.


          Just an fyi, most people don't consider the signature on her restraining order against you an "autograph."

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: New FLG Michelle Moist

            Originally posted by flyingblind View Post
            As X said though, if it were to be made, it would have a custom texture as they all do. Probably something themed "Moist maker", "Hot and Wet", "Flood Zone"
            You see where Im going here.
            Yeah I see where you're going with that. But it seems like most of the signature textures, from what I've seen, tend to be closer to a rhyme with the FLG's name rather than something like that. I can't think of too many names that would rhyme with moist though, so perhaps in this case they would do something different.

            Edit: Never mind, I'm realizing there really aren't that many that actually rhyme LOL. Mainly just Jenna Haze - Maze and Stoya - Destroya
            So perhaps they would reference water/moisture if they made such a texture... maybe something like Tidal Wave, Undertoe or Tsunami as examples if they wanted to make some new, intense wavy texture.
            Last edited by Xanthan; 12-12-2012, 07:34 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: New FLG Michelle Moist

              Originally posted by flyingblind View Post


              Just an fyi, most people don't consider the signature on her restraining order against you an "autograph."
              Restraining order for what? She's the one who agreed to post those pictures online for anyone to view including me. If finding almost every last pic of a porn star who agreed for it to be viewed by the internet public is a crime of stalking...

              Then charge and convict me of being a stalker!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: New FLG Michelle Moist

                Michelle Moist: Texture name... "Enjoist"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: New FLG Michelle Moist

                  Originally posted by outcast View Post
                  Michelle Moist: Texture name... "Enjoist"
                  Hmm I suppose that could work if they wanted it to rhyme

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: New FLG Michelle Moist

                    Originally posted by outcast View Post
                    Restraining order for what? She's the one who agreed to post those pictures online for anyone to view including me. If finding almost every last pic of a porn star who agreed for it to be viewed by the internet public is a crime of stalking...

                    Then charge and convict me of being a stalker!
                    You're not very good with the "sarcasm", are you?

                    110 pictures posted of one girl seemed a bit much for our humble little thread over there, high above the median lets say. Especially when you have 55 posts total.

                    Of course you're not a stalker. A devotee quite apparently, not a stalker.

                    Have a laugh. It's good for your health!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: New FLG Michelle Moist

                      Originally posted by flyingblind View Post
                      Have a laugh. It's good for your health!
                      So is masturbating I believe SarahLIFE linked to a great article about that, but I can't recall what thread it was in.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: New FLG Michelle Moist

                        Originally posted by Xanthan View Post
                        So is masturbating I believe SarahLIFE linked to a great article about that, but I can't recall what thread it was in.
                        I'm sure it's on her blog somewhere, posted with numerous articles, facts, and properly sourced studies.

                        Hey, it doesn't get my engine going but if you need to know some researcher in Iceland proved you masturbating reduces your chance of disease, by all means go ahead and read up. Then erm, "go ahead."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: New FLG Michelle Moist

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: New FLG Michelle Moist

                            Would love to see Michelle Moist as a FLG but not with the STU texture

                            Time to bring back WW for FLG...

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X