Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maintaining FleshLight (Q?)

Originally posted by CumFlying View Post
    That will work. All files are dated and time stamped anyway so you are fine. The best thing will be that you record video and pictures anyway and if something develops after the first few uses you will have documentation.
    That is a good idea! My FL has just arrived in France and it will leave France at Monday I guess. Scheduled delivery is at Wednesday and there is no way to speed it up. This is the longest week of my life, haven't been this excited for that long, lol. Really looking forward to my FL. I will undoubtably post a testimonial after my first Flight!

Comment

Hello FL Community.

Well my FL has just arrived today and I had my first FLight aswell. But there is one question left. When I purchased the STU it said there will be a booklet with some tips. Yet I had no booklet? Do I need to contact the Customer Service or was the booklet not included and was a seperate buy? I made a video for unpacking my brown cardboard box, with all contents in it aswell my STU sleeve but there was no booklet.

Comment

Originally posted by AbcdCN View Post
        Hello FL Community.

Well my FL has just arrived today and I had my first FLight aswell. But there is one question left. When I purchased the STU it said there will be a booklet with some tips. Yet I had no booklet? Do I need to contact the Customer Service or was the booklet not included and was a seperate buy? I made a video for unpacking my brown cardboard box, with all contents in it aswell my STU sleeve but there was no booklet.
        contact customer service. they will send you the link to the booklet.

Comment

So it is an e-booklet afterall?

Comment

Originally posted by AbcdCN View Post
            So it is an e-booklet afterall?
            yes. a great one too. lots of useful stuff in there.

Comment

It’s just a colorful pamphlet and there is not a lot of informationin it. It does have some maintenance tips in it though, most publicity.

Comment

Originally posted by CumFlying View Post
                It’s just a colorful pamphlet and there is not a lot of informationin it. It does have some maintenance tips in it though, most publicity.
                just wondering, are we talking about the same thing? the one i got contained info on finding the g-spot, how to kiss a girl in a way that turns her on, sex techniques, etc.. it wasn't a huge booklet, but i wouldn't call it a pamphlet. and i don't recall there being stuff about maintenance in there, though i may have forgotten.

Comment

I am sure they are not the same from your description. When I order a Fleshlight/Fleshjack the items in the box are:

1. Sleeve in clear plastic protection clam shell sealed with heavy duty staples.
                  2. The case for the Fleshlight/Fleshjack.
                  3. One or two samples of Flesh Lube.
                  4. Pamphlet that either has pictures of the Fleshlight girls/Fleshjack boys.
                  5. Packing list.

When the pamphlet is closed it says “CARE AND USAGE GUIDE”on one side and on the other side depending on which one, says “Fleshlight or Fleshjack. I would scan it and up load it to the forum but since it has to go to a hosting site I am not sure if I would be breaking rules doing that. SarahLIFE would have to let me know it that is ok. When you open from the side for Care and Usage guide it tells you about the white plastic tube that may be in the canal and then the rest of general maintenance instructions. On the other side, and the one I am looking at is a Fleshjack pamphlet, shows the Classic Jack Ass, Fleshjack boys, ICEjack and Design Your Own each having pictures and written description.

I have never gotten any small booklet with any of my Fleshlight’s or Fleshjack’s. When I place my next order maybe I will get one of what you are talking about.

Comment

the items in the box are the same as what i received. the pamphlet you mention is the standard one that gets sent with all orders.

the booklet for the stu is a pdf file. it talks about stuff like finding the g-spot, kissing and sex techniques, how to use the stu to build up stamina, etc.. it has 10 pages.

there's a link to it where you can download it but it seems that you didn't receive it. i'd open a ticket at customer service, they can send you the link.

Comment

Working...
                    X