Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meiki Plush Fleshlight Doll Mount! This is better than a shoe! Anyone added weight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Meiki Plush Fleshlight Doll Mount! This is better than a shoe! Anyone added wei

    I don't think that's gonna happen MrBean. They are specialized in their Fleshlights and not other products such as real dolls and stuff. Their Products are aimed at stealth, haha I know how it sounds but they really are. a fake vagina in a fleshlight casing and fake cans. So I doubt they will do a real doll torso. Besides those things are expensive and although people would buy it, they'll probably have more costs in development than revenues. And if people want those things they can buy it from others and combine it with fleshlights. but I like the idea of a love pillow combined with a fleshlight.

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Meiki Plush Fleshlight Doll Mount! This is better than a shoe! Anyone added wei

      Thanks. I figured as such. Sarah got my hopes up when she said ILF has no competing products *yet*. I just thought it would be a cool idea, not that it would be feasable or anything...

      But the stealth thing. That makes sense. I was wondering why all the ILF mounts (except the shower mount) look like gym equipment.
      Last edited by mrbean; 04-05-2013, 07:00 AM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Meiki Plush Fleshlight Doll Mount! This is better than a shoe! Anyone added wei

        Originally posted by SarahLIFE View Post
        Technically, this whole thread is against the forum rules. However, since we don't yet have a competing product, I've been letting it slide. Go ahead and write a review, I guess. Thank you for asking first!
        Thanks for the ruling SarahLIFE. But do not count on seeing anything soon. I will probibly 'review' it for a few months before I do any writing. Even then I will only focus a review on how the product enhances the fleshlight, not an in-depth of the product in and of itself. I do hope a similar product is produced by ILF, cuz is would actually boost the whole "Interactive Life Form" image.

        In the end if you or ILF feel the review is not acceptable or compromises your sales you can take it down, Just let me know.

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Meiki Plush Fleshlight Doll Mount! This is better than a shoe! Anyone added wei

          Update: She has arrived and the review has begun...

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Meiki Plush Fleshlight Doll Mount! This is better than a shoe! Anyone added wei

            Looking forward to reading your review, Ace.

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Meiki Plush Fleshlight Doll Mount! This is better than a shoe! Anyone added wei

              I just ordered one of these today. I just happened to check the website not knowing they had a 20% sale going on it and figured it wouldn't be on sale again until Black Friday. Now I just hope it arrives on the right day so I won't have anyone else home to get curious about the box.

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Meiki Plush Fleshlight Doll Mount! This is better than a shoe! Anyone added wei

                Originally posted by PilotIRL View Post
                I just ordered one of these today. I just happened to check the website not knowing they had a 20% sale going on it and figured it wouldn't be on sale again until Black Friday. Now I just hope it arrives on the right day so I won't have anyone else home to get curious about the box.
                The tracking info should tell you when it's expected to arrive. I saw that too, looks like a very good deal, but I'll probably have to wait till black friday...

                Also, I'd very much like to read a review after you get it!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Meiki Plush Fleshlight Doll Mount! This is better than a shoe! Anyone added wei

                  Originally posted by mrbean View Post
                  The tracking info should tell you when it's expected to arrive. I saw that too, looks like a very good deal, but I'll probably have to wait till black friday...

                  Also, I'd very much like to read a review after you get it!
                  They listed the estimated delivery date for each method. I went with FedEx Express Saver which is suppose to take 3 days so it listed Thursday for the estimated date. I paid about $15 for shipping but I trust them more than USPS, and their tracking is much more timely. My folks are suppose to be leaving for the weekend that day. With all the non-personal things I get shipped they are pretty good with just telling me I got a package and not asking about it. Just if it's early and they ask I can truthfully say I got a good deal on a present (for me) so I ordered it early.

                  Ace told me he should be posting his review soon.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Meiki Plush Fleshlight Doll Mount! This is better than a shoe! Anyone added wei

                    I wish I had the money to get one of these. It would be so much easier to use than the pillows that I have been using with my fleshlights.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Meiki Plush Fleshlight Doll Mount! This is better than a shoe! Anyone added wei

                      Originally posted by Cyberwolffe View Post
                      I wish I had the money to get one of these. It would be so much easier to use than the pillows that I have been using with my fleshlights.
                      I'm in the same boat. I'm very uncoordinated though, and the pillows slip around too much for me. I can't afford a Meiki Doll right now so I (sort of) made one myself. If you're handy with a thread and needle you can get one of those plush backrests from walmart (just under 20 bucks) and cut a hole in it. Next remove a little stuffing, and sew a thick sock or something similar into the bottom so you can stick a fleshlight case in there. Bingo! Now you have a mount! I went a little nuts with mine and also took some stiching out of the sides and moved some stuffing around and restitched it back together with an hourglass shape and now I'm a happy camper! I suppose if you don't want to do any sewing, you could just wrap a belt around the backrest and cinch the fleshlight to it and it would still function like a mount. Althought not as pretty. I still want the Meiki Plush Doll when I can afford it though. BTW I posted pictures in the forum showing it off. One day I'll get around to posting instructions on how I made it. Here's the link to my crazy creation:

                      https://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?32436-Another-Hands-Free-Hack-job-)-A-low-cost-Meiki-(style)-Plush-Doll-Mount&highlight=Hack
                      Last edited by mrbean; 07-28-2013, 12:53 AM. Reason: Spelling!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Meiki Plush Fleshlight Doll Mount! This is better than a shoe! Anyone added wei

                        Only two more days until it arrives. So far I'm glad I paid for FedEx shipping because I was able to change it to hold at a local FedEx shipping office (I didn't know you could do that without having the shipper request it). I did it for a couple reasons: 1. In case it arrived a day early when I'm not the only one home. 2. The day it is scheduled to arrive I could be at work when they deliver it and I don't want it sitting around until I get home.

                        It says that they are available for pickup before the time they normally get delivered to residences so I should be able to pick it up on my way to work.

                        Edit: I just got a phone call from a FedEx rep. Just verifying where it was going and letting me know when it arrives they will send it there.
                        Last edited by PilotIRL; 07-30-2013, 09:10 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Meiki Plush Fleshlight Doll Mount! This is better than a shoe! Anyone added wei

                          That's cool. I didn't know you could do that either.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: Meiki Plush Fleshlight Doll Mount! This is better than a shoe! Anyone added wei

                            Originally posted by mrbean View Post
                            That's cool. I didn't know you could do that either.
                            Seems that FedEx is the only one that does it that way. If it was UPS you would have to get the shipper to change it to be held somewhere.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: Meiki Plush Fleshlight Doll Mount! This is better than a shoe! Anyone added wei

                              Seems to me this would be hard to clean since it seems to be made of fabric. Sure looks fun, though. I really wish Fleshlight would do something like this. I have been searching for a good male masturbator for awhile now. I know we are not supposed to do links to competitors products, so I won't. What I really want is a good pair of hips to hold onto when I am fucking my Ashley, which is a fleshie mounted in a little home made box attached to the top of a bar stool. I really love fucking this thing, but I wish I had some nice buttocks to grab onto while doing so. I have found a few online that look pretty good, and a couple of them have really good reviews but I have no idea how they compare to my BYO speedbump ass fleshie. Of all the fleshies I have bought, this is the one I keep going back to. Perfect anal opening and great intense texture. I really love it and I think anything less would be a let down. Plus, I don't want to spend a couple hundred bucks on something and then be let down. Unless there is some way I could cut it up and insert my favorite fleshie.

                              Fleshlife, you really need to get on this and make us a a good set of realistic hips we can grab onto and insert our favorite fleshie into. You would have my money in a heartbeat!!!!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: Meiki Plush Fleshlight Doll Mount! This is better than a shoe! Anyone added wei

                                Originally posted by SLECTOR View Post
                                Seems to me this would be hard to clean since it seems to be made of fabric. Sure looks fun, though. I really wish Fleshlight would do something like this. I have been searching for a good male masturbator for awhile now. I know we are not supposed to do links to competitors products, so I won't. What I really want is a good pair of hips to hold onto when I am fucking my Ashley, which is a fleshie mounted in a little home made box attached to the top of a bar stool. I really love fucking this thing, but I wish I had some nice buttocks to grab onto while doing so. I have found a few online that look pretty good, and a couple of them have really good reviews but I have no idea how they compare to my BYO speedbump ass fleshie. Of all the fleshies I have bought, this is the one I keep going back to. Perfect anal opening and great intense texture. I really love it and I think anything less would be a let down. Plus, I don't want to spend a couple hundred bucks on something and then be let down. Unless there is some way I could cut it up and insert my favorite fleshie.

                                Fleshlife, you really need to get on this and make us a a good set of realistic hips we can grab onto and insert our favorite fleshie into. You would have my money in a heartbeat!!!!
                                You should add this in the new requests thread, there is a link for the CS department regarding requests that you can now send. I also want a hip mount really bad, just something about having contact with the hips while you are stroking away and having a nice slappable ass in front of you.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X