major brain melt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• major brain melt

Did some working out earlier, had a lil fly then went in the shower and cleaned said fleshlight etc. Then about two hours later my mother walks into my room laughing ''what the bloody hell is this'' (she thought it was some sort of sponge haha) then she realised what it was, handed it to me then left my room giggling. cant wait to look my dad in the face in the morning. Guess i dont have to worry about them finding it now tho eh?

Re: major brain melt

lolll that is great!

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLIFE View Post
      lolll that is great!
      lol it didnt feel great

Comment

yeah i spos they could have freaked out, god i hope they dont tell anybody

Comment

Its great that your parents reacted so well to it, rather than freaking out and thinking that you were a sex addict or something (which is how some parents react, which really sucks). That's all that i meant by that.

Comment

ah right lol i hope they dont think that, i just meant it it was very embarassing and it sucked

Comment

ur mom probably laughed cos she taught it was a sponge and used it to clean the shower

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLIFE View Post
                Its great that your parents reacted so well to it, rather than freaking out and thinking that you were a sex addict or something (which is how some parents react, which really sucks). That's all that i meant by that.
                This. Your mom is a great sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker View Post
                  This. Your mom is a great sport.
                  yeah i thought she was gonna go crazy but she hasnt even mentioned it today which is nice lol, still yet to make eye contact with my dad tho hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by lesbians r gr8 View Post
                    ur mom probably laughed cos she taught it was a sponge and used it to clean the shower
                    THIS. If she really cleaned the shower with it! I don't wanna imagine the next use! Haha, just kidding.

Comment

im pretty sure she didnt use it to clean the shower lol, it was my fav fleshie too (miela vortex)

Comment

Did you let it for dry in the bathroom or just forgot it there?

Comment

yeah i had cleaned it before i had a shower then totally forgot about it, never again tho

Comment

I did that, too. Fortunately, I left it under the sink, so nobody found it before I remembered.

Comment

I read this in randies voice coz of ur avatar, and it cracks me up thinkin of randys dad in a wheelchair finding randys FL.

Comment

Working...
                              X