Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever been disappointed with a Fleshlight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever been disappointed with a Fleshlight?

If so, which one was it and what did you do? Did you throw it away?

I bought the STU for my first one and it was amazing. However, I decided to buy a 2nd one today.

I ordered the Stoya Vagina, and I found it extremely disappointing.

Re: Have you ever been disappointed with a Fleshlight?

Originally posted by | Beast | View Post

I ordered the Stoya Vagina, and I found it extremely disappointing.
    Why are you disappointed with your Stoya? Do you have the Destroya insert?

Comment

I bought a Stealth Super Ribbed, a few years ago. It's the worst of all I've owned. The stealth orifice was annoying, and the texture was hardly noticeable at all. I do still have it, but not used it in about two years. Compared to all the others I've had/have, it was by far the most disappointing.

On the other hand, I love my STU and Stoya both. Though Stoya is perhaps a little TOO tight sometimes. It's the only FL I've ever struggled to finish with (though it may be entirely unrelated, I have other issues anyway).

Comment

I would say the only fleshlight I was ever really disappointed in was the ribbed and super ribbed and that was only because it hurt my penis head. Of course, that is only my own personal disappointment. I'm sure there are plenty out there who would miss the ribbed ones if they were ever to be discontinued. Other than that, I have been beyond happy with all the other fleshies... more so with the fleshlight girls. Between their material and their texture, fleshlight is the only male sex toy I will now buy.

Comment

I think my ICE was my biggest letdown. I still have it but its my least used fleshie gal.....

Comment

Originally posted by lolo79 View Post
            Why are you disappointed with your Stoya? Do you have the Destroya insert?
            Ah, that is probably why. The one I got was a Stoya Lotus. FFS.

It made me cum, but the sensation just pales in comparison to my STU.

Comment

My second Fleshlight was a Speed Bump. I disliked it so much I decided at the time never to buy another insert.

A sale on the STU a few months later brought me back. I thought it was fantastic, and now have more than 30 Fleshlights.

Comment

I have never been disappointed with any of the 12 I own, but there are so many textures I donít own there is always the possibility in the future of disappointment. I try like everyone else on this forum to choose carefully.

Comment

Not all textures feel that great at first. I didn't like the Primal texture for close to 6 months after I got it. Then one day I pulled it out of storage and it all clicked and it felt great.

But if you have only given it a single FLight, you haven't really broken the texture in yet. You need to give it at least 5 uses to really work the material around and get all the starch out. I find that the time required to break the texture in, is proportional to the amount of texture inside. The Destroya has a lot going on, so it should take longer than normal before it truly shines.

Comment

Originally posted by orlandot94 View Post
                    Not all textures feel that great at first. I didn't like the Primal texture for close to 6 months after I got it. Then one day I pulled it out of storage and it all clicked and it felt great.

But if you have only given it a single FLight, you haven't really broken the texture in yet. You need to give it at least 5 uses to really work the material around and get all the starch out. I find that the time required to break the texture in, is proportional to the amount of texture inside. The Destroya has a lot going on, so it should take longer than normal before it truly shines.
                    I didn't get the Destroya though, I got the Lotus, and I've just looked at the design. You need to be like 8 inches to get the best out of it. I'm 6 and a half and I only just break into the first section.

It's kind of a bad design that you have to have a big dick to make it work.

Comment

Out of the 30+ sleeves I own, Destroya and STU were the biggest disappoinments. I still own them but are rarely used.

Comment

So far, just the dragon and the cyborg. I still have a few I haven't used though

Comment

I have quite a few disappointments, but make no mistake, even the "worst" one I have is still so much better than my hand or any other toy I have used that it isn't even funny!

My Reviews
                          http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

Comment

I've been disappointed with a number of sleeves, only to find after a few more Flights that I actually love them. For example, I absolutely hated Original for about a year, and now it is one of my all time favorites. One sleeve, though, just doesn't seem to work for me, and that is Maze. I've had a couple of excellent experiences with it, but it usually feels just blocky and dull. I hope that with a few more Flights I'll learn her secret, but so far it's been pretty much a bust.

Comment

When I first got my destroya I was so exited based on all of the overwhelmingly positive reviews. I was honestly a little disappointed at first. I don't know if it was simply too simulating or if it was the expectations or what. I used it a few times and then put it away for a few months. When I gave it another go some time later, I was amazed. I now love the insert and it is probably my most often used. So for what it is worth, give it a little time and give it another go.

Comment

Working...
                              X