Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy Shit the FL works!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Holy Shit the FL works!

    Sup FLyers or whatever,

    Saw this strange contraption about 2 years ago and thought nothing of it, then was like hey why not, was gonna buy a cheapo one but thought f it and splash out on the legit one HOOOOOLY SHIIIIT it works.

    I prided myself on being able to last 20+mins with chick, and the FL conquered me in 3 damn minutes.
    No more can i have the honour of long-lastingness....

    Why doesn't every guy have one of these? Seriously, the future is bright for this product...

    Out,

    DF

  • #2
    Re: Holy Shit the FL works!

    Welcome to the forum and to the world of Fleshlight!

    These toys a very awesome, for me it changed how I engaged sexually.

    But... BEWARE OF THE FLESHCRACK! FOR IT IS COMMING FOR YOUUUUUUuuuuUUUU!!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Holy Shit the FL works!

      Originally posted by AceOfSpades View Post
      Welcome to the forum and to the world of Fleshlight!

      These toys a very awesome, for me it changed how I engaged sexually.

      But... BEWARE OF THE FLESHCRACK! FOR IT IS COMMING FOR YOUUUUUUuuuuUUUU!!!!

      Lol, that's so true...

      P.S. Welcome

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Holy Shit the FL works!

        Hah wuts fleshcrack.

        And i SWEAR my dick has got bigger using Fleshlight???

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Holy Shit the FL works!

          Which one did you get?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Holy Shit the FL works!

            Flashcrack is becoming addicted to fleshlights. I certainly have fleshcrack. I usually only masturbate on the weekends, but when something comes up and I don't get a fleshie session or two on the weekend (like yesterday, Saturday) I find it is all I can think about. Jonesing for your Fleshlight fix is brutal!! LOL!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Holy Shit the FL works!

              Originally posted by DaFuq View Post
              Hah wuts fleshcrack.

              And i SWEAR my dick has got bigger using Fleshlight???
              Yeah, it's best way to masturbate, most don't know because the topic is still kinda taboo in our society so people don't openly talk about it as much. Your dick will seems a lot bigger because you're fully erect now when you masturbate, it's quite impressive seeing it when using you Fleshlight.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Holy Shit the FL works!

                Ah cool, i can imagine that happening actually.
                Yeah i got the STU.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Holy Shit the FL works!

                  Originally posted by SLECTOR View Post
                  Flashcrack is becoming addicted to fleshlights. I certainly have fleshcrack. I usually only masturbate on the weekends, but when something comes up and I don't get a fleshie session or two on the weekend (like yesterday, Saturday) I find it is all I can think about. Jonesing for your Fleshlight fix is brutal!! LOL!!
                  Only "on the weekends" ??? I sure hope you're getting your dick wet with the real deal through the week!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X