Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

    Originally posted by TwoCables View Post
    Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting any of the sleeves to feel realistic, but I think that I'd like the closest one possible right now.

    Although, I see that you rate Wonder Wave #3 and Vortex at #23. What makes you prefer Wonder Wave over Vortex?
    Ok, as long as you are not expecting it to be really close.

    I don't know really; I have always loved my Wonder Wave! The waves are so pleasurable that you just never want to land!


    My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

      Originally posted by TwoCables View Post
      Which would you say seems more realistic to you? The Vortex, or Wonder Wave?
      Vortex because of the ribs in the Wonder Wave. They don't feel like anything in a vagina because a vagina is mostly smooth, so the Vortex is closer to it. The Vortex also has the squeezing dynamic that squeezes your cock as you stroke, which mimics the muscular structure of a vagina like when a female uses her PC muscles to do a Kegel exercise.

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

        Originally posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
        Ok, as long as you are not expecting it to be really close.

        I don't know really; I have always loved my Wonder Wave! The waves are so pleasurable that you just never want to land!


        My Reviews
        http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/
        Thank you! This is good food for thought for me because I'm considering making my next purchase using the Buy 2 Get One Free deal. I'm considering Wonder Wave, Vortex, and either Super Ribbed or Speed Bump. I can get free shipping if I make the total go over $100 (by adding some lube). Have you tried Wet Light?


        Originally posted by orlandot94 View Post
        Vortex because of the ribs in the Wonder Wave. They don't feel like anything in a vagina because a vagina is mostly smooth, so the Vortex is closer to it. The Vortex also has the squeezing dynamic that squeezes your cock as you stroke, which mimics the muscular structure of a vagina like when a female uses her PC muscles to do a Kegel exercise.
        Interesting point. Thank you!

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

          Originally posted by TwoCables View Post
          Thank you! This is good food for thought for me because I'm considering making my next purchase using the Buy 2 Get One Free deal. I'm considering Wonder Wave, Vortex, and either Super Ribbed or Speed Bump. I can get free shipping if I make the total go over $100 (by adding some lube). Have you tried Wet Light?
          I'd get Speed Bump. You need a bumpy texture! I haven't tried Wet Light yet, no. I'd imagine it is fine though.


          My Reviews
          http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

            From a womans Pov, I put my fingers inside the Vortex and it reminded me of a vagina very much. Now I don't know how the WW feels, but the vortex felt pretty similar .

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

              Originally posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
              I'd get Speed Bump. You need a bumpy texture! I haven't tried Wet Light yet, no. I'd imagine it is fine though.


              My Reviews
              http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/
              Oh hey, good point! Getting Speed Bump with Wonder Wave and Vortex would make for some better variety than getting Super Ribbed with Wonder Wave and Vortex. I will remember this when I'm able to make the purchase. I just hope they keep offering the Buy 2 Get One Free for the next month or 2!

              I was considering adding Wet Light to the order so that I get free shipping. That would be $16 cheaper than ordering Wet Original separately. I am seeing that it has the exact same ingredients, only they say that Wet Light is a liquid vs. a Gel. Does being a Gel mean that it's not runny at all? I mean, does it lean towards the consistency of something like K-Y Jelly?


              Originally posted by Takyio View Post
              From a womans Pov, I put my fingers inside the Vortex and it reminded me of a vagina very much. Now I don't know how the WW feels, but the vortex felt pretty similar .
              Wow, that's interesting. Thank you!

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

                Originally posted by Takyio View Post
                From a womans Pov, I put my fingers inside the Vortex and it reminded me of a vagina very much. Now I don't know how the WW feels, but the vortex felt pretty similar .
                Well, I don't think anyone can argue with you about it!


                Originally posted by TwoCables View Post
                Oh hey, good point! Getting Speed Bump with Wonder Wave and Vortex would make for some better variety than getting Super Ribbed with Wonder Wave and Vortex. I will remember this when I'm able to make the purchase. I just hope they keep offering the Buy 2 Get One Free for the next month or 2!

                I was considering adding Wet Light to the order so that I get free shipping. That would be $16 cheaper than ordering Wet Original separately. I am seeing that it has the exact same ingredients, only they say that Wet Light is a liquid vs. a Gel. Does being a Gel mean that it's not runny at all? I mean, does it lean towards the consistency of something like K-Y Jelly?
                My thoughts exactly! Wet Original isn't that thick really; it's definitely not as thick as the KY stuff I have tried in the past. However, I just checked to see if Wal-Mart sells it so I could go pick up a small bottle to try and I ran across this review:

                "The Wet Platinum and regular Wet are so much better. The Wet "light" dries up very, very fast and gets incredibly sticky. I applaud the company for trying to make a "lighter" type of product but they should just stick to the regular Wet and the Wet Platinum. They also have some flavored kinds that aren't bad. I would not recommend this product to anyone. Please try the other kinds of "Wet" instead!"

                So, let me get some and test it too and let you know for sure.


                My Reviews
                http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

                  Originally posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
                  Well, I don't think anyone can argue with you about it!




                  My thoughts exactly! Wet Original isn't that thick really; it's definitely not as thick as the KY stuff I have tried in the past. However, I just checked to see if Wal-Mart sells it so I could go pick up a small bottle to try and I ran across this review:

                  "The Wet Platinum and regular Wet are so much better. The Wet "light" dries up very, very fast and gets incredibly sticky. I applaud the company for trying to make a "lighter" type of product but they should just stick to the regular Wet and the Wet Platinum. They also have some flavored kinds that aren't bad. I would not recommend this product to anyone. Please try the other kinds of "Wet" instead!"

                  So, let me get some and test it too and let you know for sure.


                  My Reviews
                  http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/
                  Oh wow, thank you very much! This will be very helpful!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

                    Wet Light blows. I had a bottle of it and swore never to make such a dumb purchase again. Wet Original is awesome, it's all I use. It's not a gel but a liquid that's just the right feel and lasts a long time. Light is like watered-down Original that dries up very quickly during use. Don't waste your money on it.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

                      If you get a Speed Bump, use plenty of lubrication. The nubs in the SB canal are conical in shape which I would call somewhat pointy. They can make your dick sore with prolonged use especially if you get skimpy with lube. The only time I use my Speed Bump is when I'm pressed for time and want a quick orgasm, which it does very well because of the intense stimulation it provides.


                      I agree about not pairing up Wonder Wave with Super Ribbed in the same purchase. I found WW feels much better than SR on my circumcised cock. The higher number of ribs in the SR tend to flick the edges of my penis head too much on the outstroke, which can get more annoying than pleasurable. The WW ribs are spaced just right and feel wonderful. I thought you could benefit from this information since you are without a foreskin as well.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

                        Beware the SB, https://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?25095-what-are-your-least-favorite-sleeves

                        The SR is overstimulating at too fast a pace, depending on the lube, but it's not harsh like the SB is, and the SB is more likely to be downright uncomfortable.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

                          Originally posted by LadyIceMan View Post
                          Wet Light blows. I had a bottle of it and swore never to make such a dumb purchase again. Wet Original is awesome, it's all I use. It's not a gel but a liquid that's just the right feel and lasts a long time. Light is like watered-down Original that dries up very quickly during use. Don't waste your money on it.
                          I had a feeling that this would be the case. Thank you for telling me how you feel about it!


                          Originally posted by LadyIceMan View Post
                          If you get a Speed Bump, use plenty of lubrication. The nubs in the SB canal are conical in shape which I would call somewhat pointy. They can make your dick sore with prolonged use especially if you get skimpy with lube. The only time I use my Speed Bump is when I'm pressed for time and want a quick orgasm, which it does very well because of the intense stimulation it provides.
                          Interesting. Thank you for providing your opinion on it!


                          Originally posted by LadyIceMan View Post
                          I agree about not pairing up Wonder Wave with Super Ribbed in the same purchase. I found WW feels much better than SR on my circumcised cock. The higher number of ribs in the SR tend to flick the edges of my penis head too much on the outstroke, which can get more annoying than pleasurable. The WW ribs are spaced just right and feel wonderful. I thought you could benefit from this information since you are without a foreskin as well.
                          Indeed! Thank you!


                          Originally posted by ssumerian View Post
                          Beware the SB, https://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?25095-what-are-your-least-favorite-sleeves

                          The SR is overstimulating at too fast a pace, depending on the lube, but it's not harsh like the SB is, and the SB is more likely to be downright uncomfortable.
                          Wow. Thank you!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

                            Originally posted by LadyIceMan View Post
                            Wet Light blows. I had a bottle of it and swore never to make such a dumb purchase again. Wet Original is awesome, it's all I use. It's not a gel but a liquid that's just the right feel and lasts a long time. Light is like watered-down Original that dries up very quickly during use. Don't waste your money on it.
                            Shit, wish I had read this before I bought some. At least I bought a tiny bottle!


                            My Reviews
                            http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

                              Originally posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
                              Shit, wish I had read this before I bought some. At least I bought a tiny bottle!


                              My Reviews
                              http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/
                              I was thinking the same thing, but of course we're all different.

                              Although still, this is making me wonder why IFL doesn't sell Wet Original instead.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: I just landed from my first FLight ever. That definitely hit the spot!

                                WET! Light is a little too thin for my taste and requires a significant amount to allow for nice smooth stroking. However, once you get enough applied it provides excellent feeling, but it doesn't stay slick for very long. If you plan to have short FLights; i.e. less than 5 minutes, or don't care to re-apply it then it is a decent choice. I still recommend WET! Original over it, though.
                                I tried it last night with my Vortex and found it to be better than I had expected, but like LadyIceMan said it does dry out too quickly.


                                My Reviews
                                http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X