Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fleshlight Girls Changes Coming!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Fleshlight Girls Changes Coming!!

    what two Girls that are being discounted are a must have i already have Stoya. I was thinking the speed bump, but the instructor looks good and easy to travel with. i am looking for a tight and intense sleeve and a relaxed sleeve for a lazy afternoon wank session. thanks.

    Comment


    • Re: Fleshlight Girls Changes Coming!!

      Originally posted by willow22 View Post
      what two Girls that are being discounted are a must have i already have Stoya. I was thinking the speed bump, but the instructor looks good and easy to travel with. i am looking for a tight and intense sleeve and a relaxed sleeve for a lazy afternoon wank session. thanks.
      Sorry if I just misinterpreted what you meant, but the speed bump and instructor aren't part of the signature sleeves so you don't have to worry about those going anytime soon.

      The Mary Queen (Miela) Mini-Lotus is highly recommended for a tight and fairly intense sleeve that is also realistic. The Primal from the Fleshlight girls Euro line is also highly intense and tight. But if the Stoya you mention having is the Stoya Destroya most people say it is so similar to Primal that it isn't worth getting.

      I really like the Teagan Love Humps for low intensity. It's still above average tightness or so.

      Comment


      • Re: Fleshlight Girls Changes Coming!!

        I was thinking about the riley steel nipple alley is what i meant

        Comment


        • Re: Fleshlight Girls Changes Coming!!

          I was actually bored and decided to check up few internet sex shops of what they have in stock cause it got me curious

          it was rly no suprise that there was only basic stuff, fleshlight alien? - tough luck bro...; FLGirls series? - yes!, plenty, all with lotus texture!; FL Flight? - uhm, maybe you should ask at Lufthansa...

          it is like "hey, do you have fleshlight of model BiBi Jones with bi-hive textures?", "no, sorry! but we have over 9000 of this amazing fleshlight pink lady original toys in our stock for just 49.99, you wont regret!"

          so yea... it might be hard to believe that for 'forum minority' but imo just blame wholesale buyers who prefer to buy and sell just the very basic stuff cause its hard to explain to random pleb that destroya texture wont cut his 4' dick in half
          its like supermarkets, you can find only mainstream stuff, generally basic textures, STU, sometimes ICE and mainstream hardcore porn stars (Jenna Haze? sure, Piper Fawn? lol, who would buy a readhead who doesnt have 50 anal videos on her account... /sigh), all with lotus texture because only outside and how well you present/advertise product is important and not whats inside and rly matters
          dunno, i had a cynical smile when i was searching but now it made me annoyed as im finishing writing... tough luck bro (srsly i hate this sentence)

          Comment


          • Re: Fleshlight Girls Changes Coming!!

            Originally posted by willow22 View Post
            I was thinking about the riley steel nipple alley is what i meant
            I have that one too and a lot of people on here call it a must have if you don't already have something similar like the STU. Her mold also is one of the best looking.

            Comment


            • Re: Fleshlight Girls Changes Coming!!

              Comment


              • Re: Fleshlight Girls Changes Coming!!

                I'd love to have a fleshlight of her muffin.

                Comment


                • Re: Fleshlight Girls Changes Coming!!

                  now i want a muffin

                  Comment


                  • Re: Fleshlight Girls Changes Coming!!

                    Wow, I just saw the email and had to log in to see what was going on. Crazy. I have a girlfriend right now so I haven't really needed to break out the fleshlights in a long time, but my Twista was getting worn. I was thinking of getting a new one for a while. I don't know whether to jump on it or just forget it. The Twista texture just felt so good, it blows my mind that it's going away.

                    Comment


                    • Re: Fleshlight Girls Changes Coming!!

                      Any chance the signature textures will be replaced by something else? Y are they doing this, i would have thought they sold better than the lotus and this is a stupid move.

                      Comment


                      • Re: Fleshlight Girls Changes Coming!!

                        Originally posted by etix View Post
                        I was actually bored and decided to check up few internet sex shops of what they have in stock cause it got me curious

                        it was rly no suprise that there was only basic stuff, fleshlight alien? - tough luck bro...; FLGirls series? - yes!, plenty, all with lotus texture!; FL Flight? - uhm, maybe you should ask at Lufthansa...

                        it is like "hey, do you have fleshlight of model BiBi Jones with bi-hive textures?", "no, sorry! but we have over 9000 of this amazing fleshlight pink lady original toys in our stock for just 49.99, you wont regret!"

                        so yea... it might be hard to believe that for 'forum minority' but imo just blame wholesale buyers who prefer to buy and sell just the very basic stuff cause its hard to explain to random pleb that destroya texture wont cut his 4' dick in half
                        its like supermarkets, you can find only mainstream stuff, generally basic textures, STU, sometimes ICE and mainstream hardcore porn stars (Jenna Haze? sure, Piper Fawn? lol, who would buy a readhead who doesnt have 50 anal videos on her account... /sigh), all with lotus texture because only outside and how well you present/advertise product is important and not whats inside and rly matters
                        dunno, i had a cynical smile when i was searching but now it made me annoyed as im finishing writing... tough luck bro (srsly i hate this sentence)
                        I believe that the Signature textures are exclusive to the official website and are not sold anywhere else. I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that was the case.

                        Comment


                        • Re: Fleshlight Girls Changes Coming!!

                          Originally posted by eros View Post
                          Any chance the signature textures will be replaced by something else? Y are they doing this, i would have thought they sold better than the lotus and this is a stupid move.
                          Why would they take all this negative publicity only to release more textures later on? I think instead they should have at least said, "we have more textures coming for the girls" or something like that to at least appease us while the current signature sleeves go away. They could release more FLG textures later on, but that would strike me as extremely poor planning given all the bad PR this is generating. It would have made more sense to me to announce "New FLG Textures" and then in buried in that announcement say we are discontinuing the current line-up.

                          Comment


                          • Re: Fleshlight Girls Changes Coming!!

                            Originally posted by orlandot94 View Post
                            Why would they take all this negative publicity only to release more textures later on? I think instead they should have at least said, "we have more textures coming for the girls" or something like that to at least appease us while the current signature sleeves go away. They could release more FLG textures later on, but that would strike me as extremely poor planning given all the bad PR this is generating. It would have made more sense to me to announce "New FLG Textures" and then in buried in that announcement say we are discontinuing the current line-up.
                            To quote myself (yay!), I just thought of another alternative possibility and that is that they are replacing the FLs with an entire new lineup of Fleshlights. New design, new case, new textures, etc. The reason for the current cancellation would be because the current manufacturing process needs to be replaced, so discontinuing them to make room for this new process is the easiest way to go. I suppose we'll have to wait a few months to know if something like this is happening or if I'm just being too enthusiastic.

                            Comment


                            • Re: Fleshlight Girls Changes Coming!!

                              So matter what ILF have planned to replace the signature textures, I have a very hard time imagining anything but less texture and orifice choices :P

                              I would welcome a new case design though as long as it's compatible with the old sleeves.

                              Comment


                              • Re: Fleshlight Girls Changes Coming!!

                                I wonder what the company will do. Sure it's a financial boost now but what will they do once their stock runs out? I don't think they are quitting, otherwise they would have told us and people would hoard all remaining fleshlights (you know who you are hoarders ). I don't think this product makes a loss, they are cheap to produce and it's got great branding cause when people see a male masturbator they compare it with the fleshlight and most people looking into this stuff know the name fleshlight. And this is somewhat of bad PR that they will stop the line-up of signatures without telling future plans. Fleshlight producs are like drugs, once you had one you need more. No I think they are changing things up to the Apple business model (only a few good selling quality products). Just a few inserts which sell good without the porn name attached to it. why would they pay a person money if they don't have to right? Because let's face it people buy the variety of different inserts and not the outside. a nice looking vagina is fine with me and I don't care if it's modeled after Jesse Jane or Stoya. My penis has no eyes and I'm not watching the fleshlight I'm probably watching my gf using it on me or some kind of adult material. It could also be the case that they want to end the contracts with the current stars and make more money on new ones such as Christy Mack or Jessica Robbins. Maybe they will reduce the fleshlight range and produce more for the Flight. As they already brought more variety with the white ones. Also why not SIAC's without alcohol but hidden as an energy drink or something.

                                Edit: so the company saysNote: Once our stock is depleted, the Fleshlight Girls line of products will still be available, but only in the Lotus, Swallow, and Forbidden textures.

                                So I guess they are going the Apple route and only keep the best sellers in order to keep it simple. Although I find it strange as many of you buy most textures and even doubles.
                                Last edited by bbaasje; 04-05-2013, 09:49 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X