X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleshlight Girls Changes Coming!!

Via the Official Twitter
    "Changes to our Fleshlight Girls line of toys are coming.Stay tuned!"
    Any one have any inside info? I wanted to do a super order soon, but was waiting until the next sale (Any info on that too? lol). I hope nothing is going away
    Last edited by smitty1234; 03-27-2013, 10:57 AM.

Re: Fleshlight Girls Changes Coming!!

We'll be sending out an email around 2:00 pm CST today to let you know what is going on.

Comment

Oh Sarah, what would we do without you

Comment

We are discontinuing all of our Fleshlight Girls signature texture sleeves.

Say goodbye to Stoya Destroya; Bibi Jones BiHive, Jesse Jane Gaunlet, and all of our other Fleshlight Girls exclusive texture sleeves.

Don't waste time! Stock up on your favorite Fleshlight Girls signature texture combos before it's too late! (While supplies last)

Note: Once our stock is depleted, the Fleshlight Girls line of products will still be available, but only in the Lotus, Swallow, and Forbidden textures.
        Fleshlight Daniel
        The #1 Selling Sex Toy in the World!

Comment

So you have no plans to continue any exciting textures then?

Comment

Did Fleshlight decide that they hate money or something? The signature textures have been the ONLY thing to have me considering another purchase. I've been interested in bi-hive but held off on that.

Also, you should clear things up on how this is affecting the EU girls. Are they still going to have primal/vortex options?

Comment

I imagine they'll gain a lot of money at first. I just spent a ton of money on sleeves cause apparently I won't be able to again.

But after that and ALL the textures are the same and everyone already owns them I don't see any incentive to buy any new ones.

Comment

Originally posted by FleshlightDaniel View Post
                We are discontinuing all of our Fleshlight Girls signature texture sleeves.
                So no more FLG's period? I thought the whole point was the signature texture, hence the focus on signature + vag orifice only with the past few FLG entries.

Say goodbye to Stoya Destroya; Bibi Jones BiHive, Jesse Jane Gaunlet, and all of our other Fleshlight Girls exclusive texture sleeves.

Don't waste time! Stock up on your favorite Fleshlight Girls signature texture combos before it's too late! (While supplies last)

Note: Once our stock is depleted, the Fleshlight Girls line of products will still be available, but only in the Lotus, Swallow, and Forbidden textures.
                Given the bitching on these forums about the lack of satisfaction with the lotus texture, continuing with that seems odd.

If FLG entries are still going to be added, what means of differentiation will be provided? Lisa Lotus and Stoya Lotus are essentially the same, why should I buy both? What different experience will I have that will rival Destroya vs Barracuda?

Comment

i wonder if ILF is trying to take more control in the signature textures for their own exclusive products.

I've been pretty underwhelmed by the newer fleshlight products for a while. Haven't made a purchase in over a year. The one's I already have work perfectly fine.
                  Last edited by sparked; 03-27-2013, 02:04 PM.

Comment

I like the emphasis on "this is no 1st april fool" .

Comment

I just ordered 2 x Alexis Texas Tornado. They will keep me happy for a long time.

Comment

I like how the twitter accounts and posts were all "Changes are coming to the Fleshlight Product Lines!" like it was a good thing and it's the worst thing that could have stunted future purchases.

Comment

Okay I thought maybe this could be some kind of a joke like "look, were discontinuing signature sleeves!" and then "theyre not signature anymore because you can buy any orifice with any texture!" or something like that (maybe not THAT utopian..).

But then I read this:

Originally posted by FleshlightDaniel View Post
                          [...]the Fleshlight Girls line of products will still be available, but only in the Lotus, Swallow, and Forbidden textures.
                          What the heck? What can possibly come after this dramatic change that will make up for that! If I buy a ton of sleeves now, and then there is something even better coming, like i dont know what, I'm really gonna be mad because I wont buy twice in a short period of time. And If I dont buy now and it will be just the way that it sounds and they're just all gone, I will be mad even more.

Seriously, I feel frustrated now.

Comment

This seems like a very odd thing to do.

Comment

thank god i ordered my mini-lotus and got it today.

Comment

Working...
                              X