X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Let's see your collection!

Originally posted by Gman78 View Post
    WOW! You really got it bad for the Alien! LOL
    Two of them are the 2008 Alien Vortex, and two are the 2010 Alien.

Comment

Originally posted by Betwell View Post
      Two of them are the 2008 Alien Vortex, and two are the 2010 Alien.
      Is there a difference at the texture ?

Comment

Originally posted by DaHorse View Post
        Is there a difference at the texture ?
        The Alien was a special in 2008 released as the Vortex only. Then they released it in 2010, around the time of Avatar, with its own texture, just called Alien.

Comment

Originally posted by orlandot94 View Post
          The Alien was a special in 2008 released as the Vortex only. Then they released it in 2010, around the time of Avatar, with its own texture, just called Alien.
          Cheers mate

Comment

top to bottom, left to right

Row 1 - Tori Black - Torrid, Riley Steele - Nipple Alley, Jesse Jane - Gauntlet, Asa Akira - Dragon, Tera Patrick - Twista, Jessica Drake - Heavenly, Bibi Jones - Bi-Hive, Teagan - Love Humps, Stoya - Destroya.

Row 2 - Lisa Ann - Barracuda, Puma Swede - V-Force, Alexis Texas - Tornado, Katsuni - Lotus Garden, Suzie Carina - Vortex, Kayden Kross - Bookworm, Miela - Primal, Miela - Mini-Lotus

Row 3 - Misty Stone - Bump and Grind, Jenna Haze - Lotus, Jenna Haze - Swallow,Jenna Haze - Forbidden, Bliss, Paradise, MILF Hunter

Row 4 - Pure,
            Freaks - Frankenstien, Freaks - Drac, Freaks - Zombie, Freaks - Cyborg, Alien

Row 5 - Blade, Pink Lady - Wonder Wave, Ice Crystal (lady), STU, Sword, Flight - Pilot

This is my storage. with some DVD's. I only keep two out for use.
            Last edited by bajanFLyer; 05-02-2013, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bajanFLyer View Post

top to bottom, left to right

Row 1 - Tori Black - Torrid, Riley Steele - Nipple Alley, Jesse Jane - Gauntlet, Asa Akira - Dragon, Tera Patrick - Twista, Jessica Drake - Heavenly, Bibi Jones - Bi-Hive, Teagan - Love Humps, Stoya - Destroya.

Row 2 - Lisa Ann - Barracuda, Puma Swede - V-Force, Alexis Texas - Tornado, Katsuni - Lotus Garden, Suzie Carina - Vortex, Kayden Kross - Bookworm, Miela - Primal, Miela - Mini-Lotus

Row 3 - Misty Stone - Bump and Grind, Jenna Haze - Lotus, Jenna Haze - Swallow,Jenna Haze - Forbidden, Bliss, Paradise, MILF Hunter

Row 4 - Pure,
              Freaks - Frankenstien, Freaks - Drac, Freaks - Zombie, Freaks - Cyborg, Alien

Row 5 - Blade, Pink Lady - Wonder Wave, Ice Crystal (lady), STU, Sword, Flight - Pilot

This is my storage. with some DVD's. I only keep two out for use.

very nice! I have a question, do you recommend the sword? I have the blade already.

Edit: It seems I'm one of the only ones who got a silvie deluxe

2nd edit: I got a chuckle out of how the ones from the FJB line were "nameless" haha =)
              Last edited by WhatARush; 05-02-2013, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatARush View Post
                very nice! I have a question, do you recommend the sword? I have the blade already.

Edit: It seems I'm one of the only ones who got a silvie deluxe

2nd edit: I got a chuckle out of how the ones from the FJB line were "nameless" haha =)
                i dont even remember who they FJB's were.
                sword is alright. pain in the ass to clean, dry, and get back in case. if you have blade, you know what i mean.

i really need to get some more cases. i have misty in a clear case and the FJB's in black cases. thats 1 pearl and 2 light blue cases. i also want a red case. i already have 3 empty extra black cases from the freaks line. those should be sold with clear cases IMHO. it would be nice if all had clear caps. i should've taken a picture of the gold pirates case to show the difference.
                Last edited by bajanFLyer; 05-02-2013, 11:43 AM.

Comment

i dont even remember who they FJB's were.
                  sword is alright. pain in the ass to clean, dry, and get back in case. if you have blade, you know what i mean.

i really need to get some more cases. i have misty in a clear case and the FJB's in black cases. thats 1 pearl and 2 light blue cases. i also want a red case. i already have 3 empty extra black cases from the freaks line. those should be sold with clear cases IMHO. it would be nice if all had clear caps. i should've taken a picture of the gold pirates case to show the difference.
                  are there any of these that are MUST haves: bi-hive, heavenly, tornado, barracuda.

Tryin to decide between sword, succu dry, or one of the above in the BYO

Comment

are there any of these that are MUST haves: bi-hive, heavenly, tornado, barracuda.

Tryin to decide between sword, succu dry, or one of the above in the BYO
                    Bi hive and barracuda . Haven't used heavenly at all yet.

Comment

Bi hive and barracuda . Haven't used heavenly at all yet.

is the mini lotus pretty good? Like if I already have it in SIAC should I still get it full sized or no?

Comment

is the mini lotus pretty good? Like if I already have it in SIAC should I still get it full sized or no?

I like it VERY much.
                        But I ain't tried a SIAC yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SativaRoseLover View Post
                          I like it VERY much.
                          But I ain't tried a SIAC yet.

trying to decide what FL to get next... Maybe you can help.

It's between Fleshjack Sword, Succu Dry SIAC, Or any combination of the Signature sleeve textures that have made their way over to the BYO area. (minus destroya which I already have)

Comment

Don't have a Blade or Sword but if I'd have to pick one of them, I'd go for the Blade.
                            You already got it. The Sword looks quite similar just a bit more boring IMO. So I think you could miss the Sword.

When you take the 3 for 2 deal you should get Mini Lotus, Bi-Hive and Barracuda.

SIAC is always a question of the size of you best friend.

Comment

Nice collection guys! I only have the vortex, STU, and SIAC trio pack. Now I need to find storage for them lol

Comment

Originally posted by deeznutz View Post
                                Nice collection guys! I only have the vortex, STU, and SIAC trio pack. Now I need to find storage for them lol
                                some people with smaller collections get away with putting them in a duffle bag. some of those you can lock by putting a small lock through the two zippers. I use the blue tote shown below, but I don't have anyone to hide them from, they're in my very large closet, just open (my wife knows about them)

Comment

Working...
                                X