Let's see your collection!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Let's see your collection!

Nice collection Lasthunter. Where did you get those caps signed at? Did you just bring a bunch of caps with you for them to sign?

Comment

Originally posted by lasthunter914 View Post
      Quick photo of my collection.

I don't have tornado yet but got that cap signed anyway because it'll be my next after I finish breaking in my most recent batch, plus I wasn't sure when I'd see Alexis again (I ended up seeing her 5 months later). I also had a cap signed by Stoya but it was recently stolen along with my STU from my previous college apartment; it's okay though I'll get her to sign another and will pick up a STU some other time (maybe after they update the Lady Orifice aka horse vagina lol). Any doubles you see have minor defects (Bi-Hive, Mini-Swallow).

1- Stoya Destroya
      2- Lisa Ann Forbidden
      3- Lisa Ann Swallow
      4- FLight
      5- Miela Mini Lotus
      8- Bibi Jones Bi-Hive x2
      9- Sara Jay V-Force
      10- Teagan Presley Love Humps
      11- Suzie Carina Primal
      12- Jessica Drake Heavenly
      13- Jenna Haze Mini-Swallow x2

Nice collection LastHunter, I see you have the Mini Swallow. What do you think of it? I have a thread going right now to see if other people want of the Mini Texture Series brought back, since you were one of the people who bought the Mini Swallow last december do you think they should be brought back permanently?

Comment

Originally posted by orlandot94 View Post
        Nice collection Lasthunter. Where did you get those caps signed at? Did you just bring a bunch of caps with you for them to sign?
        I'm on the east coast in NJ so every several months the stars come out for shows and other events like Exxxotica in Atlantic City or in the NY/NJ area, some of the stars also do things like strip club features and other promo stuff. Yeah I carried a couple caps in a drawstring bag where I also kept autographs and other things they gave me. I should have them just about all signed but I've only just started to remember that I should carry caps with me.

Originally posted by Mr. Full Force View Post
        Nice collection LastHunter, I see you have the Mini Swallow. What do you think of it? I have a thread going right now to see if other people want of the Mini Texture Series brought back, since you were one of the people who bought the Mini Swallow last december do you think they should be brought back permanently?
        Yeah! gonna have to check out and subscribe to that thread. I really enjoy the Mini Swallow. I think it should definitely be brought back. I believe it feels more realistic and the deep throating is amazing since it starts so early. I was surprised that TPH didn't like it all that much over the regular swallow (he preferred more ribs and later throat placement) cause I think it's great!
        Last edited by lasthunter914; 06-03-2013, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lasthunter914 View Post
          I'm on the east coast in NJ so every several months the stars come out for shows and other events like Exxxotica in Atlantic City or in the NY/NJ area, some of the stars also do things like strip club features and other promo stuff. Yeah I carried a couple caps in a drawstring bag where I also kept autographs and other things they gave me. I should have them just about all signed but I've only just started to remember that I should carry caps with me.

Yeah! gonna have to check out and subscribe to that thread. I really enjoy the Mini Swallow. I think it should definitely be brought back. I believe it feels more realistic and the deep throating is amazing since it starts so early. I was surprised that TPH didn't like it all that much over the regular swallow (he preferred more ribs and later throat placement) cause I think it's great!

Kool thanks for your support, I really wanted the Mini Swallow for that reason because on my Jenna Haze regular swallow i can reach the bumps before the ultra tight section but can't really enjoy them as much as i could if they were a little bit closer. And i really want to be able to feel the ultra tight section in unison with the rest of the texture instead of having to use it without the case to feel the back half of the texture. I just wanted to get your opinion on this matter since you did purchase one last December and didn't know if the people who bought them back then would get offended if they return permanently kind of like the Mini lotus ordeal last year, I understand the circumstances would be slightly different but i wanted to get the opinions of the people who participated in the Limited Offer of the Mini Swallow and Mini Forbidden.

I hope ILF listens to this request because I'd love to get my hands on the other two Mini Textures to complete my Mini Series since i have Meila's Mini Lotus already, they have proven lately that they do listen to their customers so i figure if i can get enough support maybe ILF will bring them back.

Comment

Any of you guys have any Glow in the Dark sleeves? How are they?

Comment

Had to re-upload my pics to a host. links broke (???)

top to bottom, left to right

Row 1 - Tori Black - Torrid, Riley Steele - Nipple Alley, Jesse Jane - Gauntlet, Asa Akira - Dragon, Tera Patrick - Twista, Jessica Drake - Heavenly, Bibi Jones - Bi-Hive, Teagan - Love Humps, Stoya - Destroya.

Row 2 - Lisa Ann - Barracuda, Puma Swede - V-Force, Alexis Texas - Tornado, Katsuni - Lotus Garden, Suzie Carina - Vortex, Kayden Kross - Bookworm, Miela - Primal, Miela - Mini-Lotus

Row 3 - Misty Stone - Bump and Grind, Jenna Haze - Lotus, Jenna Haze - Swallow,Jenna Haze - Forbidden, Bliss, Paradise, MILF Hunter

Row 4 - Pure,
              Freaks - Frankenstien, Freaks - Drac, Freaks - Zombie, Freaks - Cyborg, Alien

Row 5 - Blade, Pink Lady - Wonder Wave, Ice Crystal (lady), STU, Sword, Flight - Pilot

This is my storage. with some DVD's. I only keep two FL's out for use.

If you look in the bottom right corner, those are the warming rods that were sent to test. I tried one, it sucked. I mean it warmed decently, but not really a good solution. Basically works like a glow stick, but its only one use. The only way for me to use them would be if they were like $0.50 a piece.
              Last edited by bajanFLyer; 06-05-2013, 09:08 AM. Reason: hotchyx.com acting strange

Comment

Woohoo! This thread is back on topic!!!

Comment

What would your mother say about this? Had to say it.

Comment

What would your mother say about this?

Originally posted by bajanFLyer View Post
                    Had to re-upload my pics to a host. links broke (???)

top to bottom, left to right

Row 1 - Tori Black - Torrid, Riley Steele - Nipple Alley, Jesse Jane - Gauntlet, Asa Akira - Dragon, Tera Patrick - Twista, Jessica Drake - Heavenly, Bibi Jones - Bi-Hive, Teagan - Love Humps, Stoya - Destroya.

Row 2 - Lisa Ann - Barracuda, Puma Swede - V-Force, Alexis Texas - Tornado, Katsuni - Lotus Garden, Suzie Carina - Vortex, Kayden Kross - Bookworm, Miela - Primal, Miela - Mini-Lotus

Row 3 - Misty Stone - Bump and Grind, Jenna Haze - Lotus, Jenna Haze - Swallow,Jenna Haze - Forbidden, Bliss, Paradise, MILF Hunter

Row 4 - Pure,
                    Freaks - Frankenstien, Freaks - Drac, Freaks - Zombie, Freaks - Cyborg, Alien

Row 5 - Blade, Pink Lady - Wonder Wave, Ice Crystal (lady), STU, Sword, Flight - Pilot

This is my storage. with some DVD's. I only keep two FL's out for use.

If you look in the bottom right corner, those are the warming rods that were sent to test. I tried one, it sucked. I mean it warmed decently, but not really a good solution. Basically works like a glow stick, but its only one use. The only way for me to use them would be if they were like $0.50 a piece.

Comment

Originally posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
                      Any of you guys have any Glow in the Dark sleeves? How are they?
                      I have the glow in the dark freaks. They are pretty cool imo. They are not as clear as an ice though but, you can still see thru thru

[URL=http://s135.photobucket.com/user/pepito288/media/Fleshie%20picture/CAM00250_zps2418284e.jpg.html#sthash.ysSdiMwy.dpuf]
                      Last edited by pepito; 06-12-2013, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Randyman13 View Post
                        What would your mother say about this? Had to say it.
                        Well probably nothing. My wifey is ok with it. Everyone knows I'm freaky. I paid for them myself and keep them hidden from ky kids.

Comment

Originally posted by bajanFLyer View Post
                          Well probably nothing. My wifey is ok with it. Everyone knows I'm freaky. I paid for them myself and keep them hidden from ky kids.
                          Obviously nobody has a sense of humor here...

Comment

My collection :
                            Jenna Haze Lotus
                            STU
                            Stoya Detsroya
                            Bibi Jones Bi-Hive
                            Misty Stone Swallow
                            Eufrat Primal
                            Raven Riley Rattler
                            Alexis Texas Tornado
                            Kayden Kross Bookworm
                            Carla Cox Vortex
                            Teagan Presley - Love humps
                            Jessica Drake - Heavenly
                            Lia19 Hearts

Except for the Stoya Forbidden, I don't need another one in the current line.

Comment

Originally posted by pepito View Post
                              I have the glow in the dark freaks. They are pretty cool imo. They are not as clear as an ice though but, you can still see thru thru

[URL=http://s135.photobucket.com/user/pepito288/media/Fleshie%20picture/CAM00250_zps2418284e.jpg.html#sthash.ysSdiMwy.dpuf]
                              How would you rate the freaks line?

Comment

Originally posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
                                How would you rate the freaks line?
                                They are pretty good IMO. Out of the freaks my favorite is frankestein, followed by zombie then dracula. I don't own alien or cyborg.

sorry about the picture, I was trying from posting it from my phone.

My collection consist of
                                eufrat primal
                                bihive
                                v force
                                stu
                                twista
                                jenna haze mini swallow
                                jenna haze mini forbidden
                                glow in the dark frankestein
                                glow in the dark zombie
                                glow in the dark dracula
                                heavenly
                                miela mini lotus
                                miela vortex
                                tanya tate lotus
                                alexis texas tornado

[IMG][/IMG]

I have a bunch of movies, all kinds of lube, shit load of condoms(bough a huge sampler pack), poker for lovers(its pretty awesome) and a bondage kit, and glow in the dark mr limpy that I got from ILF last hallowen sale.

Comment

Working...
                                X