Let's see your collection!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's see your collection!

Let's see what everyone's collection looks like! Or even if you want to just post a couple of pics of your favorite Fleshy! Make some artistic or even basic pictures of your toys to show to everyone

Re: Let's see your collection!

From left to right, top top then bottom
    STU Destroya speedbump mouth sleeve
    SIAC Trio Pack

Comment

Thank you for sharing Mr Shackleford! looks awesome so far!
      How is the destroya?

Comment

Here ya go:

I've added 8 more to my collection since I took this pic. If you want to see what's in there, just go to my profile page.

My Reviews
        http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

Comment

I like how the alien really stands out there. Though it's also kind of sad... need more uniquely coloured sleeves.

Comment

Powerhouse, where are all your cases? I have now amassed a pretty decent collection, but every one of my fleshlight girls now has a case. I know it's not necessary, but it keeps all the lint and dirt off of my fleshlight girls while in storage. As much as it pained me to do so this month, I did finally bite the bullet and buy the last three fleshlight girls I was missing... torrid, dragon, and maze. Like many of you, I was upset to hear the discontinuation of the fleshlight girls. It's a good thing that I have been collecting them a little at a time, buying at least 2-3 per month, or I would have been really disappointed in the ones I would have missed as I just can't afford to buy 15 sleeves at a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandar View Post
              I like how the alien really stands out there. Though it's also kind of sad... need more uniquely coloured sleeves.
              I agree! It would have been great if the other Freaks would have their own special color!

Originally posted by secretsexpoet View Post
              Powerhouse, where are all your cases? I have now amassed a pretty decent collection, but every one of my fleshlight girls now has a case. I know it's not necessary, but it keeps all the lint and dirt off of my fleshlight girls while in storage. As much as it pained me to do so this month, I did finally bite the bullet and buy the last three fleshlight girls I was missing... torrid, dragon, and maze. Like many of you, I was upset to hear the discontinuation of the fleshlight girls. It's a good thing that I have been collecting them a little at a time, buying at least 2-3 per month, or I would have been really disappointed in the ones I would have missed as I just can't afford to buy 15 sleeves at a shot.
              Oh yeah, I have a ton of cases; 45 not including the SIAC/FLight/Squeezeable ones. Mainly because they refuse to sell the damn FJBs without one. As soon as they started offering FLGs without mandatory cases I was so relieved! It saved me a lot of money and they take up a lot of storage space. I keep them in labeled ZipLoc bags with a little cornstarch in there. I'm glad you were able to get the last Girls you needed, but it sucks as you were basically forced into it! You are lucky you were able to swing the price too, as many guys wouldn't be able to all at once. Hell, I know I couldn't!

My Reviews

Comment

Holy shit powerhouse! That's crazy! How many of those do you use? I bet a lot get neglected unless you go FLying a couple times a day!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
                  Oh yeah, I have a ton of cases; 45 not including the SIAC/FLight/Squeezeable ones. Mainly because they refuse to sell the damn FJBs without one. As soon as they started offering FLGs without mandatory cases I was so relieved! It saved me a lot of money and they take up a lot of storage space. I keep them in labeled ZipLoc bags with a little cornstarch in there. I'm glad you were able to get the last Girls you needed, but it sucks as you were basically forced into it! You are lucky you were able to swing the price too, as many guys wouldn't be able to all at once. Hell, I know I couldn't!
                  You mean to say you just sprinkle some cornstarch into the bag and just leave it there? Does that help keep it not sticky?

Comment

Originally posted by AppleCake View Post
                    You mean to say you just sprinkle some cornstarch into the bag and just leave it there? Does that help keep it not sticky?
                    Yep that's what cornstarch does basically. All the FL(and FJ I'm guessing but haven't bought one) come with it already on there which is why they feel so nice when you first get them.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael55 View Post
                      Thank you for sharing Mr Shackleford! looks awesome so far!
                      How is the destroya?
                      Probably the most intense sleeve besides the STU obviously. I absolutely love the teeth, but i'm not big enough to reach the canal part at the end so i can't attest to that.

Comment

Here ya go:

I've added 8 more to my collection since I took this pic. If you want to see what's in there, just go to my profile page.

My Reviews
                        Do you have any idea how much money you've spent on Fleshlight/Fleshjack products? Was it worth buying all these?

Comment

Originally posted by jaapwal View Post
                          Holy shit powerhouse! That's crazy! How many of those do you use? I bet a lot get neglected unless you go FLying a couple times a day!
                          I have no idea how many I actually use, but yeah a lot don't get used at all.

Originally posted by AppleCake View Post
                          Yep! I just put a little in there, seal it, shake it really good and store it.

Originally posted by MrShackleford View Post
                          Do you have any idea how much money you've spent on Fleshlight/Fleshjack products? Was it worth buying all these?
                          Yep, I know but I am not going to say! No, I can't say that all of them were worth buying as some were serious let-downs.

My Reviews

Comment

Now that's a lot of fleshies. Amazing to see it all lined up and the fact that there are only a handful of duplicate textures.

Back when I purchased my first fleshlight in 2007 they only had seven textures and the STU had just started being offered in the color pink. Then those bastards at ILF had to go and make ten times that many textures. It just isn't fair :P

So here's my collection, believe it or not I actually got within three or four textures of having all the textures offered at one time.

[From the top down and left to right:]

Alien
                            Pink Raven Riley Lotus
                            Mocha Mouth Wonder Wave
                            Ice Mouth Speed Bump
                            Pink Mini-maid Super Tight
                            SIAC Lotus Lager (Mini-lotus)
                            SIAC Abbey's Secret Ale (Mini-speed bump)
                            SIAC Succu-dry (Fang)
                            SIAC Spread Eagle Brew (Mini-vortex)
                            Fleshtone Raven Riley Rattler
                            Fleshtone Lupe Fuentes Mini-lotus
                            Pink Tera Patrick Twista
                            Fleshtone Stoya Destroya
                            Fleshtone Jenna Haze Forbidden
                            Pink Lady Wonder Wave
                            Pink Lady Cyclone (Vibro)
                            Mocha Lady Turbo-tube (aka Pipedream)
                            Pink Lady STU
                            Pink Lady Touch (Vibro)
                            Pink Lady Vortex

Last edited by Rayne; 04-11-2013, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Here ya go:

My Reviews
                              Do you ever roll around in them like it's a pile of money?

Comment

Working...
                              X