Retire the Lady orifice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retire the Lady orifice?

Since all this FLG thing we are forced to buy this stupid ugly Lady when we want anything else than Lotus, Forbidden or Swallow.
    All we want is a nice looking pussy orifice and not this thing that could be a part of the Freaks line.

So let's make iLF retire the current Lady!

And PLEASE EVERYBODY vote so that we get a result that makes ILF really think about that topic.
    YES
    85.19%
    NO
    14.81%

Re: Retire the Lady orifice?

And please write a comment what you voted for, so the thread will stay high!

Comment

I'm not totally against the lady, but it seems to me that ILF has had that same mold since before I can remember and perhaps since their inception, so why not get a designer to design and update the labia to something different? Why not update the same way you did with the creation of the blade orifice and the MILF orifice. Of course there is logistics, and that might inhibit the creation of a new orifice simply by the fact that you would have to retool the production line and perhaps that might be cost prohibitive. I don't know, but why not please many old and new customers and give her a try?

Comment

Doesn't matter how they do it.
        Everything seems better than the current one.

Comment

While I don't hate it like some seem to, I do like variety. I'd prefer several generic orifice options added to BYO. As has been mentioned in other threads on the issue, a simple "small, medium and large" set or something would be nice. I myself like nice small lips like Riley Steele and Ariel's. But everyone has different preferences; that's why FLGs were good.

So yeah, I voted for retire, even though I'm fine with the current lady still existing, as long as we get some other vagina options along side it. I have zero interest in butt or mouth orifices, so without additional lady orifices, I won't buy any more fleshlights.

Comment

Yeah, I don't hate it, but would rather see something else in its place. Honestly the pink color bothers me much more than the orifice though.

Comment

Think of all the positive buzz this would create for ILF. It would help their reputation after the signature sleeve disaster move!

Besides ILF took away the signature textures from us (which is not what we wanted), now they could at least give us something that we DO want!

BTW, I voted yes!

Comment

Yeah, I agree Necrophelia. I wish they would at least add the flesh color to the build your own options. I bet they would outsell their lot of that color verses the pink color.

Comment

why all the Hate for the Lady Orifice? to me as long as my willy doodle is happy by the texture I dont care what it looks like, I do understand the fantasy aspect but seeing as i have not been with a lady excluding that one time in parumph and was a disaster, i dont understand the issue. YES the FLG's are real women and I love the look of all their women parts but it was the texture that decided what i got and this my first FLG, figured i should get one before they were gone I hope the book worm is worth it all i have been using in the SIAC and the FLight. most of the time i use my fleshlight i make up my own fantasy so it dose not matter what the orifice looks to me i LIKE THE WHOLE PACKAGE NOT JUST ONE PART.

Comment

I'll throw in my vote for a yes, and give the mouth a more feminine look while you're at it. Some plumper juicy curved lips would be nice compared to the awkward man-like one now. Butt could probably use a redesign too. Having the fleshtone color as an option would also be nice.

That said, I'm not really bothered by the orifices either or the pink color but something new and more options is always a plus. The STU is still one of my top 3 with it's lady orifice and pink color.

Even though most people probably don't care, what I'd really be interested in is getting a less-loose version of the alien orifice combined with a supposedly great texture like bliss and in a new color (like neon green, purple or red). But that's just me .
                    Last edited by Rayne; 04-28-2013, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Ohhh, yeah ... got my vote for "YES!"

If not to retire it, at the very least give us more labia minora options! Don't force that fugly meat curtain on us as the only va-jay-jay orifice option. Every time I look at it from the front, I can hear it singing...

"Fee~d me, Seymore ... feed me all night lo~ng!"

I'm telling ya', add 2 or 3 more optional vagina orifices in the BYO and watch my cock (and wallet) light up. A puffy camel toe orifice with a Mini-Lotus and a big, full-lipped FL with a Vortex.

And, hell, while you're at it, may as well throw the Swallow and Forbidden textures in the BYO, as well. If you're going to have the anus and mouth in there, may as well put the relevant textures in there, too (or not, just an idea ... suppose I should focus on putting the old gray mare out to pasture first).

Comment

Originally posted by Keener View Post
                        Ohhh, yeah ... got my vote for "YES!"

If not to retire it, at the very least give us more labia minora options! Don't force that fugly meat curtain on us as the only va-jay-jay orifice option. Every time I look at it from the front, I can hear it singing...

"Fee~d me, Seymore ... feed me all night lo~ng!"
                        Hahah! Little Meat Grinder of Horrors!

Comment

Poll results are pretty hard to argue with.

Comment

I think quite a few would agree that they need to redesign ALL of the standard orifices. Hell, the ones they used for the siac's weren't half bad. Although, I would say use the blade orifice because I think the lotus lager is the same as the original.

Comment

I voted yes... the current donkey pussy and pink material turns me off after I discovered the wonderful FLG orifices and material.

How old is the Pink Lady pussy orifice? 15 years? Time to retire!

But if ILF are so afraid of drastic changes (which I can understand), keep the old pussy + pink material and with 4-5 classic textures in production, call it FL Classic and focus on the new fresh Lady line with new pussy and FLG material and best textures from the old FLG signature line.
                              Last edited by stx; 04-29-2013, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X