Clear All

Re: RIP: ThePowerHouse

Rest In Peace, ThePowerHouse, very sad to hear ;(

Comment

Rip tph.

Comment

R.I.P. ThePowerHouse. Your extravagant efforts in the forum community will never go unnoticed! I wholeheartedly LOVED your reviews! They are the best because you were upfront and honest about every texture. Also, they were unbiased which helped me decide which texture i wanted. Making a texture in his honor is an excellent idea and we should voice our ideas on what we want the texture to be like and of course name it "ThePowerHouse". You will be forever missed by us FLight members! My prayers go out to his family and friends.

Comment

R.i.p.

Comment

R.I.P TPJ sad to hear. I have been out of the forum a while, sad to hear someone loose their life at 24.

Comment

Thought that this thread is just joke when reading forum threads.
              We miss You. May the heaven be your home TPH, and lovely fleshlights blowing your mind in eternal vortex endlessly R.I.P.!

Comment

Rest in peace Powerhouse. We will miss you. Thank you for your expertise and helping me decide when I bought my first fleshlight.

Comment

TPH, you were my best friend from the net.
                  I have no peace, because I do not know what happened. Why? You were only 24 years old.
                  Does anyone know what happened?
                  Rest in peace my friend.
                  You will remain forever in my heart.

Comment

Happy 25th Birthday, my friend, TPH ! You are sadly missed !

Comment

• Re: RIP: ThePowerHouse

R.I.P.

I haven't been around in a while and this is depressing. I was looking around for some of the people I remember to see if they still post and TPH was definitely one of them. Sad to hear that he passed.

Comment

Wow. Ive been absent on the site for a while and this was very sad news to see. Way to young. RIP Powerhouse!

Comment

SarahLife,

Has I.L.F. given serious thought to making a Fleshlight texture and dedicating or naming it after the PowerHouse? Just wondering as it seems that nothing has been said about it for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by CumFlying View Post
                            SarahLife,

Has I.L.F. given serious thought to making a Fleshlight texture and dedicating or naming it after the PowerHouse? Just wondering as it seems that nothing has been said about it for a while.

Unfortunately, we are not able to do that at this time. I will let you know if anything changes, though.

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLIFE View Post
                              Unfortunately, we are not able to do that at this time. I will let you know if anything changes, though.
                              Just for a plug. We have gotten 60 votes for some kind of Powerhouse memorial texture (or case, or whatnot).
                              https://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?32191-quot-The-Powerhouse-quot-Texture-Request

Iv also decided to keep my memorial avatar for a very long time. Peace.
                              Last edited by AceOfSpades; 09-04-2013, 05:44 PM.

Comment

What?!? No...

Damn. RIP, ThePowerHouse. You had my utmost respect, as well as that of several other Fleshlight forumers.

You will be missed. But many wondrous FLights will still be taken because of you.

Goodbye.

EDIT: Sticky his reviews for posterity, perhaps.

Comment

Working...
                                X