Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP: ThePowerHouse

Hi everybody,

Unfortunately I have received some bad news. ThePowerHouse, one of our most esteemed forum members, passed away a few weeks ago. I have confirmed this news with a reliable source, so I thought it was only appropriate to bring it to your attention. He was a huge contributor to these forums - extremely helpful with advice and product reviews - and he will be sorely missed.

I am going to leave this post open for comments, but please be respectful in whatever you say. I will have zero tolerance for anything less.

Thank you,
    -SarahLIFE

Re: RIP: ThePowerHouse

WHAT that cant be, he was the one that helped me pick my first fleshie and helped me get the courage to talk to my doctor about them. Sarah is there any way to keep his reviews as a memorial to his accomplishments for helping countess men choose the many fleshlights we have all come to enjoy? RIP PowerHouse your advice and help will never be forgotten thanks for all you have done Legend.

Comment

That's horrible, he helped a lot of people out by sharing his insight. Hope he's in a peaceful place.

Comment

oh my God wow..just wow.....that's crazy =( I wonder who took his site down? That's weird..

Comment

RIP ThePowerHouse. Bought my first few sleeves because of his reviews. Would be nice if they name a texture after him and reviews. Sad day

Comment

Originally posted by FLyin View Post
            RIP ThePowerHouse. Bought my first few sleeves because of his reviews. Would be nice if they name a texture after him and reviews. Sad day

amazing idea

Comment

that would be an EPIC idea

Comment

Fucking hell. Not good news. The guy put a lot of effort into helping others.

Was he an old guy? I thought he was only young the way he talked.

Comment

He was 24

Comment

My God, what happened?

Comment

fuck, I cant believe it. rip man.

Comment

did he get his degree, he talked about finals and stuff. that's why i ask.

Comment

Hello Community !

Usally, this is supposed to be a thread-opening post, now, Sarah has started this thread a little bit before i could, but i still want to post this as i aimed to do so.

Today, somebody PMed me some detailed informations like his real life name, his DOB and 1 or 2 other informations about one of our friends, Nicknamed "The Legend" and well known as forum member ThePowerHouse died. Like Sarah has already said, he was only 24 years old.

I immediately contacted Sarah to ask about such a thread and did some research via Google and I can also confirm, this is no very bad joke or something.

Most of us, including me, will only known him over the Internet, probably only this forum or some other social media he was involved.

I basicly dont know much to say, as i am as shocked as anybody else on here is.

But what i can say without any doubt is - you will be sadly missed, my friend, Rest In Peace, TPH!
                          Last edited by SarahLIFE; 05-03-2013, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Though some of you (including myself) may know personal information about ThePowerHouse (like his name, his date of birth, where he lived, etc), please refrain from sharing it on these forums. I want to make sure we respect his wish for privacy on these forums, despite the circumstances. Thanks.

Comment

I know it's none of my business but I wish I knew what happened...that's crazy news, I myself am 24.. he seemed to be a good guy. I still wonder who knew his information well enough to have his site taken down. Sure, we all noticed he had been absent from here and his site, but we all assumed it was because of his dislike for what ILF was doing.

Anyways, RIP man, much respect and prayer sent to his family and friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X