Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limited Edition: Fleshtone Destroya and Mini-Lotus Fleshlights

Hi everybody,

A new promo went live today. For a limited time only, we are offering the standard Pink Lady and Butt orifices with the Destroya and Mini-Lotus textures in Fleshtone instead of Pink. We are listening to everything you have been saying on the forums about how you don't like the Pink color, so here is your chance to show us that getting rid of it would be worthwhile!

check out the page here:
    FL http://www.fleshlight.com/fleshtone/

FJ http://www.fleshjack.com/fleshtone/

Re: Limited Edition: Fleshtone Destroya and Mini-Lotus Fleshlights

I love you, thanks so much.

The mini lotus has been ordered
    Last edited by willow22; 05-06-2013, 11:51 AM.

Comment

This is cool, hopefully it'll become standard over the pink.

Comment

The fleshtone really makes a difference I think. Wasn't too impressed after first reading the thread title, but the fleshtone REALLY looks a lot better I think. I just purchased my white Flight though, so I probably won't be taking part in this promo.

Comment

Originally posted by Necropolis View Post
          This is cool, hopefully it'll become standard over the pink.
          This will only happen if enough people purchase this promo. We're giving it a trial run to see how popular the Fleshtone is... if it doesn't sell it won't become a permanent option.

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLIFE View Post
            This will only happen if enough people purchase this promo. We're giving it a trial run to see how popular the Fleshtone is... if it doesn't sell it won't become a permanent option.
            First of all THANK YOU Fleshlight for listening to out suggestions!!!!! I love the fleshtone and i admit even the old horse lady looks a little better in the fleshtone. For me it couldn't have come at a worse time because i just recently spent $200 on the FLGs so i won't have the money to participate in this promotion and i do already have the destroya and minilotus. I really hope this becomes a permanent choice and i think ILF won't regret this decision.

Next up NEW ORIFACES!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That's a big step in the right direction!
              Now you just need to do some work on this orifices and everything is fine

Comment

Am i blind or is it missing at the EU webpage ?

Comment

i spent quite some cash on discontinued FLGs and i already have those both textures
                  how else can i prove that getting rid of pink color is worthwile?
                  *caugh*

Comment

I think using experimental limited runs to try out new things is a great idea. I like seeing new stuff tried out.

That said there may be a few factors that affect the success of this particular trial:
                    1) Destroya and Mini-lotus are popular textures as advertised, many (myself included) already own these textures and I don't think too many folks are going to double up on a texture.
                    2) It's got strong competition from the 342 deal in terms of price, for $110.42 you get two fleshtone signature textures plus cases versus $99.90 for three pink signature textures out of six without cases.
                    3) Once again having to purchase a case may be a turn-off for some return customers (myself included).
                    4) As has been mentioned quite a bit, some people don't really like the standard lady orifice (even though there are other options).
                    5) Timing, this offer coming not too long after the mass-discontinuation of signature textures during which people spent a good bit of money, some people's wallets are still recuperating.

I hate to speak poorly of this as I really do like seeing new stuff tried out. This kind of reminds me of the limited edition vibro glow, a nice idea that fell short a bit on execution. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing fleshtone replace pink.

Comment

But it's really a super bad time for such an important "experiment"!
                      Most of us lost a lot of money recently because of the FLG thing and the answer to the "pink or not?" question depends on the sales of this limited time offer!

Comment

I like the idea of fleshtone, but these options don't interest me. I would really like to see new FLG orifices. The operative word being "new", as in models that haven't been available before. I think it would be a good idea to do these as Limited Editions if necessary, and let people pick from all or certain textures.

Comment

Originally posted by DaHorse View Post
                          Am i blind or is it missing at the EU webpage ?
                          I can't find it on EU site either.

I already have Mini Lotus, never got round to buying a destroya yet.

Comment

Sarah, u r a great help and I understand that u r only the messenger so please do not take this personal.

This is BULLSHIT. Y would the company do it to itself. U say that u listen to the things we say then offer up this crap. Let's address every issue individually and miss the big picture???

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that whoever is in a position with any kind of power is clearly some brain dead idiot.

Common in the work place, lower underling who are far more in tune with what people what and how to do the job right are constantly blocked by some clueless share holder who out ranks them and prevents and good from being accomplished.

Originally posted by SarahLIFE View Post
                            Hi everybody,

A new promo went live today. For a limited time only, we are offering the standard Pink Lady and Butt orifices with the Destroya and Mini-Lotus textures in Fleshtone instead of Pink. We are listening to everything you have been saying on the forums about how you don't like the Pink color, so here is your chance to show us that getting rid of it would be worthwhile!

check out the page here:
                            FL http://www.fleshlight.com/fleshtone/

FJ http://www.fleshjack.com/fleshtone/

Comment

I think the real problem here is that they are trying to make up for something they know is going to hit their business hard. Their FLG signatures must have sold a great deal and been a big piece of their sales pie in order to try to present this as a reparation. Someone really doesn't want to replace that old (original) labia design. If you are going to make something new and original, why not update the labia and couple it with the fleshtone color? Not to mention, I echo what others are saying here as I just put more money into stockpiling FLG signatures in the last month than I bought in the last 3.

Comment

Working...
                              X