Which Mystery Sleeve Did You Get

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Which Mystery Sleeve Did You Get

the Frankenstein is a pretty darn good texture! The orifice though is...interesting to say the least. Definitely one where I need to be properly stiff and then just stick it in! Haha.

Comment

Just got my package today, my mystery sleeve was a cyborg vibro. I'm pretty happy. I had considered getting the cyborg since I really liked the look of the orifice but from the reviews it seems like it has a mediocre texture paired with it. I had actually thought to myself, maybe I'll get lucky and get one as a free sleeve then it won't matter whether it's meh or not, at least I'll get to try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rayne View Post
        Just got my package today, my mystery sleeve was a cyborg vibro. I'm pretty happy. I had considered getting the cyborg since I really liked the look of the orifice but from the reviews it seems like it has a mediocre texture paired with it. I had actually thought to myself, maybe I'll get lucky and get one as a free sleeve then it won't matter whether it's meh or not, at least I'll get to try it.
        Glad that worked out for you like that. My Destroya, Tornado and Lotus Garden order with a Mystery Sleeve will be here Thursday so will post what I got then. Been enjoying the hell out of the Alien, Torrid and the Wonder Wave Ice mystery sleeve I got last order and looking forward to adding these to the mix. Debating placing another order while this current ML promo is going on too.

Comment

Originally posted by 79lespaul View Post
          Glad that worked out for you like that. My Destroya, Tornado and Lotus Garden order with a Mystery Sleeve will be here Thursday so will post what I got then. Been enjoying the hell out of the Alien, Torrid and the Wonder Wave Ice mystery sleeve I got last order and looking forward to adding these to the mix. Debating placing another order while this current ML promo is going on too.
          Thanks. If you don't already have a mini-lotus I'd go ahead a put in another order. If they're still giving away discontinued stuff then I'd say it's worth it.

I tried out my cyborg (didn't use any vibes) and I gotta say I quite enjoyed it. The varying diameter with humps is nice and the traces provide an interesting and unique sensation. I've only used it twice but I think it could end up among my favorites. Glad I got one.
          Last edited by Rayne; 06-18-2013, 12:33 AM.

Comment

I got a free ice vortex with my last order, then I wasn't going to spend any more on fleshlight for at least a few months. But I just got an e-mail with Alexis Texas that was so hot It almost made me cum just looking at it. So I ordered Alexis Texas mini lotus which also comes with another free sleeve.The regular lotus is my favorite, so I want to see what the mini lotus feels like.
            Man I,m getting addicted to fleshlight.
            Last edited by JeffMan1; 06-18-2013, 08:59 AM.

Comment

I tried out my cyborg (didn't use any vibes) and I gotta say I quite enjoyed it. The varying diameter with humps is nice and the traces provide an interesting and unique sensation. I've only used it twice but I think it could end up among my favorites. Glad I got one.
              Gets my vote as a contender too - like the Misty Stone Bump-N-Grind, it's another highly underrated one I bought on a whim which was an unexpected treat that gets better with time, and definitely falls into the "realistic feeling" and "good for girthy" categories, both nice bonuses.

If it's indeed a taste of what nookie with robots is gonna be like, the future of mankind certainly does look bright...and can't get here soon enough!
              Last edited by AlienInACan; 06-18-2013, 09:33 AM.

Comment

selected: Asa Akira Mini-Lotus
                free surprise sleeve: Suzie Diamond Primal

Comment

Huh, I didn't know Vibro sleeves were part of the offer. If you ever try the Cyborg with the Vibro bullets in it, tell me how it is. I want to get a (Glow in the Dark) Cyborg eventually, but don't know if the Vibro effect is worth it. I'm leaning towards a, "No" simply because of the added inconvenience of the bullets and batteries, but maybe I'll be surprised.

Also, I'm jealous of all you guys that got an Ice as a mystery sleeve. I recently bought an Ice crystal because I lacked an Ice sleeve.
                  Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; 06-18-2013, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
                    Huh, I didn't know Vibro sleeves were part of the offer. If you ever try the Cyborg with the Vibro bullets in it, tell me how it is. I want to get a (Glow in the Dark) Cyborg eventually, but don't know if the Vibro effect is worth it. I'm leaning towards a, "No" simply because of the added inconvenience of the bullets and batteries, but maybe I'll be surprised.
                    I have the cyclone and touch vibro fleshlights and honestly I never really liked the vibro part that much. If you use all three vibes it becomes uncomfortably tight and hard to use (more so than SIAC) and two feels a little awkward as well. The vibrations are not that noticeable and don't add much to the mix. I'd save your money and just get the regular cyborg.

Comment

That's a shame. On the surface, "Vibrating Fleshlight" seems like the best idea ever.

Has anyone devised a good alternative way to vibrate a Fleshlight, or would it just be better to wear a vibrating cock ring? How does it feel to stick one of those bullets in the tail end of a sleeve and use the Fleshlight that way? Unless you're super long you wouldn't bump into it. Bumping into it wouldn't be a bad thing either. Suction control would be a problem though. :/

Comment

Hitachi magic wand to the top the fleshlight or on your balls., wooooohooo

Comment

I got a Zombie sleeve as my promotional bonus.

Comment

I got a Kitty Saliery Primal. Anyone heard about her having a fleshlight before? She has a nice looking pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by Shredder View Post
                              I got a Zombie sleeve as my promotional bonus.

How is it? The texture looks fun.

Comment

My mystery sleeve with my Jenna Mini-Lotus is a Ice Lady Crystal texture. I do not have one of those, so it works for me.

Originally posted by 79lespaul View Post
                                Thought it might be a good idea to start a thread just for revealing which Mystery Sleeve you received from the current promotion. This way you don't have to search through a three page thread to find out what everyone got.

Comment

Working...
                                X