Which Mystery Sleeve Did You Get

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Mystery Sleeve Did You Get

Thought it might be a good idea to start a thread just for revealing which Mystery Sleeve you received from the current promotion. This way you don't have to search through a three page thread to find out what everyone got.

Re: Which Mystery Sleeve Did You Get

Good idea. I got a Silvie Deluxe Vortex.

Comment

I will recieved the Mystery Sleeve on Thursday, and will definitely share which model I have to everybody.

(I would like the free mystery sleeve to be the anal canal due to it tight entrance)
      Last edited by Phillip215; 05-23-2013, 03:20 PM.

Comment

As you probably know, I got a mouth vortex, but I should be getting another one soon. CS actually is going to send me a different one since I told them I already had a vortex! I just had to send them a picture of the ends showing them. What a company.
        Last edited by WhatARush; 05-23-2013, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatARush View Post
          As you probably know, I got a mouth vortex, but I should be getting another one soon. CS actually is going to send me a different one since I told them I already had a vortex! I just had to send them a picture of the ends showing them. What a company.
          That is awesome and glad you'll be getting something else since you already had that sleeve.

Comment

Wow lucky, did you even have to send back the vortex?

I wish they'd do something like that for us who blew all our money and got fucked out of a sleeve or two.
            Last edited by Rayne; 05-23-2013, 08:27 AM.

Comment

I got a pink mouth with super ribbed. Kind of disappointed, was expecting something better.
              Last edited by Pussylover2; 05-23-2013, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 79lespaul View Post
                That is awesome and glad you'll be getting something else since you already had that sleeve.
                Originally posted by Rayne View Post
                Wow lucky, did you even have to send back the vortex?

I wish they'd do something like that for us who blew all our money and got fucked out of a sleeve or two.

so I love how someone neg repped me for this??

Anyways, yeah guys I'm happy..I mean I figured it can't hurt to try you know? But yeah I offered to send it back and he said nah don't worry even though it's completely unopened and untouched. Now idk what to do with it lol.

Comment

You donīt have a clue which one you gonna get now, do you ?

Comment

Originally posted by DaHorse View Post
                    You donīt have a clue which one you gonna get now, do you ?
                    no. I still didn't get to pick but from what people have posted here, I have none of them aside from vortex. So I don't see me gettting a repeat.

Comment

so I love how someone neg repped me for this??

Anyways, yeah guys I'm happy..I mean I figured it can't hurt to try you know? But yeah I offered to send it back and he said nah don't worry even though it's completely unopened and untouched. Now idk what to do with it lol.
                      Probably someone who's really jealous. Anyway that's a nice deal, congrats.
                      Last edited by Rayne; 05-23-2013, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Wow. I kind of feel like a jerk. I did the same thing, and they sent me another one. Amazing customer support, let me tell you.

Comment

My free mystery sleeve is Silvie Deluxe "lotus" though I never heard of her. I don't see her advertise in Fleshight.com.

I am happy with ILF's team choosing that option. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip215 View Post
                            My free mystery sleeve is Silvie Deluxe "lotus" though I never heard of her. I don't see her advertise in Fleshight.com.

I am happy with ILF's team choosing that option. :-)

she's fine as hell, she was on the EURO line before she was discontinued. My vortex is a silvie deluxe.

Comment

she's fine as hell, she was on the EURO line before she was discontinued. My vortex is a silvie deluxe.

Yeah, I did do some minor research on Silvie's background such as facebook and stuff. She has a petite frame, cute face too. I'd bang that lol

Now I really need to buy the case to nestled that ass in it respectful place.

I will just go ahead an achieved that activity with the Trio Pack for now XD

Comment

Working...
                              X