Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should ILF bring back all three Mini Textures?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should ILF bring back all three Mini Textures?

Originally posted by lasthunter914 View Post
    "I'm on the east coast in NJ so every several months the stars come out for shows and other events like Exxxotica in Atlantic City or in the NY/NJ area, some of the stars also do things like strip club features and other promo stuff. Yeah I carried a couple caps in a drawstring bag where I also kept autographs and other things they gave me. I should have them just about all signed but I've only just started to remember that I should carry caps with me." -Me from diff thread

Voted yes but I'm still not quite sure how much they differ from their SIAC counterparts but I sure do love my Mini-Swallow over the regular Swallow.
    I'm sure it's a world of difference from the SIAC's, the SIAC's were soo tight for me that i could barely feel the texture and that stupid plastic ring in the oriface end of the case really hurts because it's too tight.

But thank you all for your support and i hope we can get more support for this matter because that is probably what it's going to take to get them back.

Comment

I know this isn't exactly related to this thread but since we're on the topic of bringing back discontinued textures, who thinks V-Force should be brought back? Maybe just with Puma Swede and maybe just sleeve only but I'd love to get another chance to get V-Force, and i can thank my Torrid for that because the bumps/ fangs of the Torrid are amazing and V-force looks similar but the bumps are much more pronounced than Torrid. What do you guys think?

Comment

I would be interested in the v-force texture making a comeback though I don't really care as much about what orifice they give it as I would the mini-swallow.

Comment

Originally posted by Rayne View Post
          I would be interested in the v-force texture making a comeback though I don't really care as much about what orifice they give it as I would the mini-swallow.

Right it isn't too big of a deal, but i threw Puma Swede out there since the V-Force was featured in the FLG Orgy section for a short while with her oriface before it got discontinued. Plus i really like her mold, but i really do like Jenna Hazes mouth and since i already have her regular swallow I'd like to try another FLG. Some big "power sucker" lips sound pretty hot like Misty Stone, I've never had a mocha FLG so I'd love to try one. I really hope ILF gives some of these great textures a second chance even if it's only for like a month to see how well they sell.

Comment

I'm really happy to see that the Mini Lotus has returned and even better is the fact that it's now available with every FLG!!! ILF is really proving to us that they are listening to what their customers want in their products and it makes me really proud and i now regret the fact that i was questioning the integrity of ILF when they were discontinuing the FLG's. Now that we know they are listening now is the time to show support for the things you want most in ILF's products, for me i really want to see Mini Swallow, Mini Forbidden and V-force make a comeback so if i can get the support of my fellow forum members maybe we can make this happen. Do you guys think this will work?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Full Force View Post
              I'm really happy to see that the Mini Lotus has returned and even better is the fact that it's now available with every FLG!!! ILF is really proving to us that they are listening to what their customers want in their products and it makes me really proud and i now regret the fact that i was questioning the integrity of ILF when they were discontinuing the FLG's. Now that we know they are listening now is the time to show support for the things you want most in ILF's products, for me i really want to see Mini Swallow, Mini Forbidden and V-force make a comeback so if i can get the support of my fellow forum members maybe we can make this happen. Do you guys think this will work?
              Just processed the order I made the end of last month right before the free sleeve promo ended and told the CS rep the same thing and that it's nice to see they are listening. Definitely going to grab a FLG Mini Lotus when I can and now just gotta decide which one. Will probably still go with Jenna but will have to give it some thought. As of now I have a Destroya, Lotus Garden and Tornado along with the mystery sleeve on the way to go along with the Alien, Torrid and the Ice Wonder Wave (mystery sleeve) from my previous order. Enjoying them all and looking forward to getting these new ones in the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by 79lespaul View Post
                Just processed the order I made the end of last month right before the free sleeve promo ended and told the CS rep the same thing and that it's nice to see they are listening. Definitely going to grab a FLG Mini Lotus when I can and now just gotta decide which one. Will probably still go with Jenna but will have to give it some thought. As of now I have a Destroya, Lotus Garden and Tornado along with the mystery sleeve on the way to go along with the Alien, Torrid and the Ice Wonder Wave (mystery sleeve) from my previous order. Enjoying them all and looking forward to getting these new ones in the mix.

Yes ILF has fully restored my faith in their company and I'm really glad that they are one of the few remaining honest companies that truly care about their customers, they admitted they made an honest mistake and now they are really putting themselves out there to show the customers how much they really care. It makes me proud, and you have a really nice collection there. If i were to go with another Mini Lotus i would go with either Jenna or Riley for the oriface, I just got Riley's Nipple Ally during the Sayonara FLG ordeal and i absolutely love it and her oriface is sexy as hell and feels really good but not too tight like Marry Queen's oriface was. Another sleeve i got recently was Torrid and it's one of my favorites now, the cutaway picture doesn't do it justice at all and it is by far not as subtle as it looks. I'm really interested in Tornado though, and if the Mini Swallow and Mini Forbidden aren't released by the time i place my next order i'm definitely going to get Tornado. If you have had the chance to use it yet, what do you think about Tornado?

Comment

Yes ILF has fully restored my faith in their company and I'm really glad that they are one of the few remaining honest companies that truly care about their customers, they admitted they made an honest mistake and now they are really putting themselves out there to show the customers how much they really care. It makes me proud, and you have a really nice collection there. If i were to go with another Mini Lotus i would go with either Jenna or Riley for the oriface, I just got Riley's Nipple Ally during the Sayonara FLG ordeal and i absolutely love it and her oriface is sexy as hell and feels really good but not too tight like Marry Queen's oriface was. Another sleeve i got recently was Torrid and it's one of my favorites now, the cutaway picture doesn't do it justice at all and it is by far not as subtle as it looks. I'm really interested in Tornado though, and if the Mini Swallow and Mini Forbidden aren't released by the time i place my next order i'm definitely going to get Tornado. If you have had the chance to use it yet, what do you think about Tornado?
                  The Tornado should be here next week sometime along with the Destroya, Lotus Garden and Mystery sleeve. Looking forward to trying it especially since everyone seems to like it and it's touted as one of the most realistic textures. I agree about Riley's pussy and like Tori's is pretty amazing looking. I'm leaning towards getting the Jenna in Mini Lotus because with Riley I would probably get the Nipple Alley but probably wouldn't get the Maze for Jenna. Leaning towards the Jenna ML and a Twista sleeve for my next order. That's one that I wanted to get for a while and need to grab that for sure. I'll let you know about the Tornado after I get it but will take a bit to get a feel for it.

Comment

Originally posted by 79lespaul View Post
                    The Tornado should be here next week sometime along with the Destroya, Lotus Garden and Mystery sleeve. Looking forward to trying it especially since everyone seems to like it and it's touted as one of the most realistic textures. I agree about Riley's pussy and like Tori's is pretty amazing looking. I'm leaning towards getting the Jenna in Mini Lotus because with Riley I would probably get the Nipple Alley but probably wouldn't get the Maze for Jenna. Leaning towards the Jenna ML and a Twista sleeve for my next order. That's one that I wanted to get for a while and need to grab that for sure. I'll let you know about the Tornado after I get it but will take a bit to get a feel for it.
                    I follow your logic when it comes to choosing Jenna for the oriface for the Mini Lotus, I'd do the same because I already own Nipple ally and Torrid and like you Maze looks like a dud for me so i would choose Jenna (Plus her oriface looks really nice). You should definitely get Twista, it's a must have in my book not only because of how unbelievably sexy Tera's oriface is but also because the texture is quite intense. It's one of my all time faves (definitely in my top 5 if not top 3), and i because of the varying canal width along with the single spiraling line through the texture it really makes for a great sleeve and i like it more than vortex. I was the same way with Nipple Ally, I've been wanting it ever since it came out but i just never got around to buying it because something else would catch my eye (but then the sayonara FLG deal came along and i just couldn't bring myself to let it disappear forever so i bit the bullet and got it after already spending a painful $150 in two months on bookworm, torrid, and heavenly) I've heard so many great things about tornado so i think I will be getting it next time i make a purchase for sure. And thanks for making a review after you try it out, take your time cuz it's gonna be a while before i can afford another purchase. It probably won't be until august or so that I'll have some extra money to make a purchase but you never know, I have quite a bit of cans and bottles saved up (probably about $40 worth) and some extra coin in a jar that i might cash in. This is what it's like living off of social security disability lol.

Comment

Still crossing my fingers that we might see the Mini Forbidden and Mini Swallow return sometime soon, I'd absolutely love to get my hands on them and the Mini Forbidden would be especially perfect with Alexis Texas's ass mold. Until then i might grab up the Tornado once i get some money saved up, I've heard alot of good things about it. But do you guys think ILF might bring back the rest of the Mini Textures? I guess i'll always remain optomistic on the matter, but i truly think it will be a success to offer all three Mini's so people can have the full Mini Series.

Comment

I ended up taking a leap of faith and texturizing my miela mini lotus the other day.

Following advice and online videos I used a brush and texturized first 2 inches of the sleeve. Ohh... what a difference it made. My 4/10 mini lotus became a 9/10 cum every 2 minutes like a clockwork can't do it anymore but it feels soo sooo good ohh please stop, no continue ohh I don't know what to do... and 15 orgasms later goose bumps are running down my body, familiar tingling sensation all over and first full body orgasm in at least a month.

Texturizing this thing was not without adventures. Let's just say that while brush was clean, it managed to capture some lint introducing dust and all that stuff. I spent 20 minutes trying to wash it off and that did not work out too well. I mean lint and dust were gone but color stayed. Thankfully after first use and some lube all that dirty stuff was coming out with every stroke so my sleeve is nice a clean now drying off in the kitchen.

I honestly do not know why ILF does not make all smooth sleeves with texturized entrance. That 2 inches makes such a huge difference. Essentially I texturized first chamber and its entrance and about half of 2nd chamber. What that did to the sleeve was taken every stroke in and out rubbing the glands just right. It just feels like someone took speed bump texture and minimized it to tiny little bumpies and ohh my... the outcome is day and night.

I figure by texturizing I probably put sleeve into faster degradation cycle but it is ohh sooo worth it.

After 1 blissful flight session 14 orgasms measuring 9/10 and 1 full body orgasm I believe it was a worthy sacrifice.

Comment

Originally posted by IRRabbit View Post
                          I ended up taking a leap of faith and texturizing my miela mini lotus the other day.

Following advice and online videos I used a brush and texturized first 2 inches of the sleeve. Ohh... what a difference it made. My 4/10 mini lotus became a 9/10 cum every 2 minutes like a clockwork can't do it anymore but it feels soo sooo good ohh please stop, no continue ohh I don't know what to do... and 15 orgasms later goose bumps are running down my body, familiar tingling sensation all over and first full body orgasm in at least a month.

Texturizing this thing was not without adventures. Let's just say that while brush was clean, it managed to capture some lint introducing dust and all that stuff. I spent 20 minutes trying to wash it off and that did not work out too well. I mean lint and dust were gone but color stayed. Thankfully after first use and some lube all that dirty stuff was coming out with every stroke so my sleeve is nice a clean now drying off in the kitchen.

I honestly do not know why ILF does not make all smooth sleeves with texturized entrance. That 2 inches makes such a huge difference. Essentially I texturized first chamber and its entrance and about half of 2nd chamber. What that did to the sleeve was taken every stroke in and out rubbing the glands just right. It just feels like someone took speed bump texture and minimized it to tiny little bumpies and ohh my... the outcome is day and night.

I figure by texturizing I probably put sleeve into faster degradation cycle but it is ohh sooo worth it.

After 1 blissful flight session 14 orgasms measuring 9/10 and 1 full body orgasm I believe it was a worthy sacrifice.
                          As interesting as your experience sounds, I don't think i could bring myself to intentionally deface my FL's. I've made some mistakes in the past for the proper care of my FL's like washing them with soap and water (I wouldn't recommend doing that cuz it makes the FL very sticky and makes them break down much quicker) and I've also stuck towels in my older FL's to dry out the insides (even though you should never do this, If you want to texturize a FL i would recommend using a towel but use one that doesn't produce alot of lint). I really love my Miela Mini Lotus just the way it is and I don't think i could ever intentionally do anything to change the texture of it because i think it's perfect the way it is.

I'm glad it worked out for you, but it's definitely not for me. Your Mini Lotus will definitely deteriorate at a much faster pace now because each time you use it more tiny pieces will tear off, speaking from experience with my very first FL (Pink Lady Vortex) wich i washed with soap and water and stuck towels inside every time to dry it off. There actually was a smoother texture that had some texturization on it, it was years back but there was an FLG called Raven Riley Rattler that looked kind of like the forbidden but texturized with little 'snake scale' looking things (hence the name Rattler). Unfortunately that texture was discontinued several years ago but some people recently got some as their mystery sleeves.

Comment

I really hope the Mini-Swallow and Mini-Forbidden make a comeback like the recent addition of the FLG Mini-Lotus. I realize that is a LOT of additional warehouse space but I'm dreaming of a Jenna Haze Mini-Swallow. How long was the End Of The World offering, 3 days? I would also buy an Alexis Texas, Jessica Drake, or Teagan Presley Mini-Forbidden.

Comment

Originally posted by thunder2 View Post
                              I really hope the Mini-Swallow and Mini-Forbidden make a comeback like the recent addition of the FLG Mini-Lotus. I realize that is a LOT of additional warehouse space but I'm dreaming of a Jenna Haze Mini-Swallow. How long was the End Of The World offering, 3 days? I would also buy an Alexis Texas, Jessica Drake, or Teagan Presley Mini-Forbidden.

Yeah the end of the world sale with the mini swallow and mini forbidden had come at a bad time for me because just a few weeks prior i had just bought the Miela Mini Lotus so i couldn't get them, plus i thought that, like the mini lotus, they would be extended for a few weeks if not permanently like when Mini Lotus was only supposed to be for a week and ended up staying for about a year. We weren't given an optimal opportunity to get the Mini Swallow and Mini Forbidden, which is why i'm really pushing for their return. Hopefully showing our dedication to this matter like the Mini Lotus will make a difference in the eyes of ILF!

Comment

Yeah the end of the world sale with the mini swallow and mini forbidden had come at a bad time for me...
                                I missed it by about a month. I had 3 Fleshlight sleeves that I bought around 2006 and hadn't shopped them again until around January of this year so the signature textures were totally new to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X