Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should ILF bring back all three Mini Textures?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should ILF bring back all three Mini Textures?

I've mentioned this a few times in other threads but i would like to get everyone's opinion on this matter to see what the overall consensus is and maybe if there is enough support for it ILF might bring them back permanently. I realize that back in the day there was some backlash which was understandable when the Mini Lotus made it's comeback, which was supposed to be a limited run but because of the popularity ended up lasting for about a year. And on a similar note there was the 'end of the world limited time special' where Jenna Haze debuted the Mini Forbidden and Mini Swallow and it did end up being a truly limited time offer and they are now gone, but to me I think it's been long enough now that if the Mini Forbidden and Mini Swallow do come back permanently that the people who bought them wouldn't feel cheated (or so i think). But i think it would be great if ILF would grant the rest of us who didn't participate in that offer to have another chance to buy the Mini Series which would hopefully include the recently discontinued popular Mini Lotus.

Sorry for practically writing a book but feel free to share your thoughts and opinions on this matter.
    Yes
    76.92%
    No
    5.13%
    Don't really care
    17.95%

Re: Should ILF bring back all three Mini Textures?

Folks at ILF were not born yesterday so they always have a plan. Even with the recent "discontinuation" of the FLG sleeves... I still think it was a part of some plan. That aside it should be more or less expected of them to keep molds of every single texture. That is what companies do. How hard would it be for them to produce let's say 5 such textures per week? Not hard.

I have my mini lotus and I am glad I have it but I would not go out to buy another 3 just because they have a different look to them. I would go for the texture. As a small guy with my 4 inch long anything mini is a much welcomed treat as far as I am concerned. That is why I bought mini lotus in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by IRRabbit View Post
      Folks at ILF were not born yesterday so they always have a plan. Even with the recent "discontinuation" of the FLG sleeves... I still think it was a part of some plan. That aside it should be more or less expected of them to keep molds of every single texture. That is what companies do. How hard would it be for them to produce let's say 5 such textures per week? Not hard.

I have my mini lotus and I am glad I have it but I would not go out to buy another 3 just because they have a different look to them. I would go for the texture. As a small guy with my 4 inch long anything mini is a much welcomed treat as far as I am concerned. That is why I bought mini lotus in the first place.

Thanks for the reply, I know ILF has to have the molds for them because I think it would be dumb of them to get rid of them. I'm about 5.5" x 5.5" so i'm about average but i really like my mini lotus and that i can reach all of the different chambers it has to offer, on my swallow though i can't reach the ultra tight section which is really annoying because i want to be able to enjoy that section without having to FLy without a case. This is why i really want a Mini Swallow and I don't yet own a Forbidden so I'd me more than happy to buy the Mini Forbidden if ILF does decide to bring them back. My thing is, i think it's a waste to cultivate a brand new texture and only offer it for two weeks then not bring it back again. Maybe they didn't sell well, although i highly doubt that, but i don't see a reason not to bring them back permanently.

Comment

I voted yes!

Comment

Voted yes and think Jenna Haze would be the perfect FLG for them. The Mini Lotus was Lupe's signature texture and like Lupe, Jenna is a smaller girl. Also, she deserves an upgrade from the Maze. She is one of the biggest stars out of the FLGs and was also the host of the Searchlight Contest for ILF and should have a better signature texture. This would give her something to keep up in the sales numbers with the other FLGs and it would just fit her too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Full Force View Post
            I've mentioned this a few times in other threads but i would like to get everyone's opinion on this matter to see what the overall consensus is and maybe if there is enough support for it ILF might bring them back permanently. I realize that back in the day there was some backlash which was understandable when the Mini Lotus made it's comeback, which was supposed to be a limited run but because of the popularity ended up lasting for about a year. And on a similar note there was the 'end of the world limited time special' where Jenna Haze debuted the Mini Forbidden and Mini Swallow and it did end up being a truly limited time offer and they are now gone, but to me I think it's been long enough now that if the Mini Forbidden and Mini Swallow do come back permanently that the people who bought them wouldn't feel cheated (or so i think). But i think it would be great if ILF would grant the rest of us who didn't participate in that offer to have another chance to buy the Mini Series which would hopefully include the recently discontinued popular Mini Lotus.

Sorry for practically writing a book but feel free to share your thoughts and opinions on this matter.
            Hi Full Force,

Apology not require in a forum. Voicing your opinions and bringing new revelation on the table is what spark people's interest. Any Mini Series would be excellent to the average joe. I voted a Yes only because the Siac product has fail me. I may have more than enough Fleshie to accomodate my desire, but will buy the series in repercussion to the Siac's product.
            Last edited by Phillip215; 05-31-2013, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Voted YES, YES, sweet baby Sasquatch, YES! Although I'd really, really, REALLY love to get my hands on the entire Mini-line, something in me doubts ILF will whip 'em out anytime soon. Reason? The SIAC and FLIGHT series.

Personally, I loathe the tacky, sticky melted Laffy Taffy-texture of the Flight line (although I dig the cases!), and the SIAC series doesn't appeal to me (sticker loss from cleaning and peeling, having to get into an entirely different length of sleeves yet again, etc). I've been dying to grab an ass and a mouth and give them a proper go, but I know I'd not be able to get much use out of the standard Forbidden and Swallow textures. Been holding off for the possibility of the entire Mini-line's return.

Here's to hoping.

Comment

Actually it is hard. First they would need to stop production on whatever sleeves were using the machine/space just for those 5 textures. Then, they would have to make them, and make physical space for them to store. Then they have to get an order page online set it to only allow 5 to be sold. Then there are questions like, do they limit it to one per order? How does selling out work, does the order page allow the product to be ordered after 5 are sold?

There are literally a thousand things that have to work right just to take those 5 textures and the cost is much greater than the profit they will make off them.

You might not know this, but each time you place an order, ILF doesn't go in and make those specific units that you ordered. Most modern manufacturing is not tied to the sales system. Generally they are separate and the amount of units they manufacture are based on projections of sales. So it's not like they can tell a machine to make one each time an order comes in. They make a batch of say 50, store them and repeat that through their product line. They can use modeling and past sales to make more or less of certain units, but it's not an exact science.

Comment

Thank you all for your replies and support for this idea, maybe if there is enough support ILF could bring them back some time. I would love to see this implemented with Jenna Haze since her Maze texture seems like a dud and doesn't seem like it sells well compared to other girls. Plus she has already released the Mini Forbidden and Mini Swallow in the past so why not add Mini Lotus to the list and make it a Mini Trifecta? Hell, they could even keep the maze with it and add the Mini Lotus in the place of the regular Lotus.

Comment

Originally posted by orlandot94 View Post
                    Actually it is hard. First they would need to stop production on whatever sleeves were using the machine/space just for those 5 textures. Then, they would have to make them, and make physical space for them to store. Then they have to get an order page online set it to only allow 5 to be sold. Then there are questions like, do they limit it to one per order? How does selling out work, does the order page allow the product to be ordered after 5 are sold?

There are literally a thousand things that have to work right just to take those 5 textures and the cost is much greater than the profit they will make off them.

You might not know this, but each time you place an order, ILF doesn't go in and make those specific units that you ordered. Most modern manufacturing is not tied to the sales system. Generally they are separate and the amount of units they manufacture are based on projections of sales. So it's not like they can tell a machine to make one each time an order comes in. They make a batch of say 50, store them and repeat that through their product line. They can use modeling and past sales to make more or less of certain units, but it's not an exact science.

That does sound like a really complicated set of circumstances, I don't know if it would be a good to idea to produce 5 of them a week but I think it wouldn't be too complicated to just add those three textures in place of her regular Lotus, Swallow, and Forbidden and just strictly dedicate her to the Mini Textures only.

Comment

Originally posted by Keener View Post
                      Voted YES, YES, sweet baby Sasquatch, YES! Although I'd really, really, REALLY love to get my hands on the entire Mini-line, something in me doubts ILF will whip 'em out anytime soon. Reason? The SIAC and FLIGHT series.

Personally, I loathe the tacky, sticky melted Laffy Taffy-texture of the Flight line (although I dig the cases!), and the SIAC series doesn't appeal to me (sticker loss from cleaning and peeling, having to get into an entirely different length of sleeves yet again, etc). I've been dying to grab an ass and a mouth and give them a proper go, but I know I'd not be able to get much use out of the standard Forbidden and Swallow textures. Been holding off for the possibility of the entire Mini-line's return.

Here's to hoping.

You are a kick in the pants Keener lol, I always love reading you posts and laugh my ass of every time i read one. Unfortunately i also think this will not happen anytime soon but the fact that it does happen is what counts, i don't really care how long i have to wait i just hope it happens and sometime maybe in the next year or so if we're lucky. If ILF does re-release them they have themselves a guaranteed buyer right here and i'm sure many more along with me.

On some of the pictures of peoples collection's on the "Let's see your collection" thread, some people have the FLIGHT stacked next to the full sized FL's and it didn't look very appealing to me at all. I don't really like the way the oriface looks but i think PURE looked alot nicer though, and like the SIAC's it looks too small for me. I have O'Doyles stout and it is unbearably tight for me so i don't use it anymore plus it's alot more of a hassle to use than my full size FLs. I have Jenna Haze's regular swallow and i really like it but i'm barely not long enough to reach the ultra tight section which annoys me and that's why i really want a Mini Swallow, and i don't yet own a forbidden and i'd love to make the Mini Forbidden my first anal experience (either that or Alexis Texas's unreleased ass mold that we are still waiting on, or i convince a girl to take it up the butt (good luck with that lol)).

Yes Here's to hoping.

Comment

I watched enough behind the scenes videos posted on fleshlight's main site to vaguely know what goes into the process.

From what I can see they had a huge (emphasis on huge) warehouse with boxes and sleeves and more boxes and ceiling was 40+ feet tall while average shelf height was barely 6ft high (probably within arm's reach). Could they make more space for those sleeves? Sure! Home Depot stacks their stuff 40+ feet in the air, so does every major retail backroom.

Another thing I observed in the videos is that their technique involved barely any changes to the turnaround. Insert sleeve forms, mix the polymers, pour, let solidify, pop out from the molds, package and stock on shelves. All posted in videos on ILF website.

Like I said... I personally would not go out to buy more mini lotus sleeves unless that mini texture is different. I am actually having slight issues with my mini lotus. It just does not work for me as well as it should. I can orgasm about 7-10 times in it but it feels a 4/10. The only time I can get it to give me a better orgasm is if I have an agressive texture before hand (ie speed bump or baracuda or even destoya). If I use it as 2nd sleeve in sequence I orgasm at a better feel scale... maybe a 6/10.

In my experience miela is very temperamental. Suction has to be just right, temperature has to be just right, my penis has to be agitated just right. When all stars align just right I can get a 7/10 orgasm using that insert where as even on a bad day stoya gives me very consistent 8/10, baracuda gives me 8.1/10 and speed bump gives me 8/10 also.

I think my mini lotus is missing something. I think it is missing texture.

But err... for all the fleshlight fans out there i am sure that ILF could occasionally produce a batch or two and do it as a limited time offer sale item.

Comment

You are a kick in the pants Keener lol, I always love reading you posts and laugh my ass of every time i read one.
                          Same here! Love your sense of humor Keener!

...i'd love to make the Mini Forbidden my first anal experience (either that or Alexis Texas's unreleased ass mold that we are still waiting on, or i convince a girl to take it up the butt (good luck with that lol)).
                          Yup, forbidden is very aptly named...

Hmmm...Mini Forbidden with Stoya's butt orifice...now that would be amazing!

Comment

I watched enough behind the scenes videos posted on fleshlight's main site to vaguely know what goes into the process.

From what I can see they had a huge (emphasis on huge) warehouse with boxes and sleeves and more boxes and ceiling was 40+ feet tall while average shelf height was barely 6ft high (probably within arm's reach). Could they make more space for those sleeves? Sure! Home Depot stacks their stuff 40+ feet in the air, so does every major retail backroom.

Another thing I observed in the videos is that their technique involved barely any changes to the turnaround. Insert sleeve forms, mix the polymers, pour, let solidify, pop out from the molds, package and stock on shelves. All posted in videos on ILF website.

Like I said... I personally would not go out to buy more mini lotus sleeves unless that mini texture is different. I am actually having slight issues with my mini lotus. It just does not work for me as well as it should. I can orgasm about 7-10 times in it but it feels a 4/10. The only time I can get it to give me a better orgasm is if I have an agressive texture before hand (ie speed bump or baracuda or even destoya). If I use it as 2nd sleeve in sequence I orgasm at a better feel scale... maybe a 6/10.

In my experience miela is very temperamental. Suction has to be just right, temperature has to be just right, my penis has to be agitated just right. When all stars align just right I can get a 7/10 orgasm using that insert where as even on a bad day stoya gives me very consistent 8/10, baracuda gives me 8.1/10 and speed bump gives me 8/10 also.

I think my mini lotus is missing something. I think it is missing texture.

But err... for all the fleshlight fans out there i am sure that ILF could occasionally produce a batch or two and do it as a limited time offer sale item.

I've never seen the videos you were describing but it definitely sounds like ILF has plenty of storage space, I think ILF wouldn't want that much product laying around in a warehouse though in the case that they wouldn't sell all of it but like someone previously stated ILF bases their amount of production based on sales predictions for specific models.

Sorry to hear the Mini Lotus isn't working as well for you as you hoped. Fortunately for me, my Mini Lotus feels great for me and actually can make me cum very very quickly. I admit though that it was a bit of a challenge to get used to at first because it did feel too tight at first but once i adapted to it it became very pleasurable for me. Maybe you have yet to have that break through flight with it, I've had sleeves that i wasn't all that into at first but after a while of putting it on the back burner when i did return to it it felt like it just clicked and instantly i felt the true potential of the sleeve. So maybe you just have yet to have that kind of a breakthrough moment with it.

I wonder if ILF still has any of the PURE laying around that never got sold, I never got a chance to buy one and I'm really kicking myself in the butt for not getting one when i had a chance. Does anyone know if ILF can sell extras of sleeves that have been discontinued?

Comment

Originally posted by mrbean View Post
                              Same here! Love your sense of humor Keener!

Yup, forbidden is very aptly named...

Hmmm...Mini Forbidden with Stoya's butt orifice...now that would be amazing!
                              The mini textures would be great for her too because she is also very petite. Butt for me i think Alexis Texas would be the optimal choice if i were to get a forbidden, I could stare at that ass all day lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X