No announcement yet.

A Ridiculously Hard Purchase Decision…

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Ridiculously Hard Purchase Decision…

The easy part was figuring out what I want to order, the hard part is coming up with a purchasing strategy to actually place the order. Here’s why…

My original plan was to buy a couple of FJB sleeves but after seeing I can’t buy just the sleeves I moved onto plan B, which is… Buy a FJB Paradise with the case, and either a Heavenly or a Forbidden/Squeeze. Both the Heavenly and Forbidden is available ‘sleeve only’ on the FL site, but on the FJ site you can only get a Heavenly as part of the 3 for 2 deal and the Forbidden/Squeezeis only available as a sleeve + case the same as Paradise.

Plan C would be buying the Paradise on the FJ site and buying the Heavenly or Forbidden on the FL site, but that would be two separate orders and not applicable for the free shipping on orders over $100.

So that leads to Plan D and E… Buy the Paradise and pick some other sleeve they will let you buy as a sleeve only (Vortex is a good option) and still be over the $100 dollar mark for free shipping… Or Scrap getting the Paradise altogether and get both the Heavenly and Forbidden on the FL site.

See the dilemma…LOL… When I decided I was ready to get a couple more textures a few days ago I had no idea how complicated it would be.

Anyone recommend any of the above option over others? I’ve been told that Paradise is worth it, but Heavenly and Forbidden look solid as well.

I’m probably going to wait ‘til Monday to place the order in case they decide to do a 4th of July sale (though that could easily lead to a plan F).
    Last edited by Oh Long Johnson; 06-28-2013, 09:31 PM.

Re: A Ridiculously Hard Purchase Decision…

What's your budget for this order?

Comment

Originally posted by Rayne View Post
      What's your budget for this order?
      The $100 ballpark. Enough to get a couple textures and free shipping.

Comment

YOu could always do a buy 2 get 1 free, Heavenly is under the FJ http://www.fleshjack.com/buy-2-sleeves-get-1-free/

There is also a "mini squeeze" Jack's Cherry Pop http://www.fleshjack.com/jacks-soda/cherry-pop/ which, imo looks EXACTLY the same as the mini-forbidden http://www.fleshlight.com/sex-in-a-can/gold/odoyles-stout/

Comment

I wouldn't split your orders as that would be a good waste of money.

IMO the 342 deal would be the best use of your money in terms of the number of sleeves you get if the color or orifice choices don't bug you. Grab the heavenly and maybe the tornado (since you don't like high intensity textures) along with another texture. Throw in something cheap like fleshwash/renewing powder/cockring to push the price over $100 for free shipping. Obviously you'd have to pass up paradise and forbidden. But to be honest in the few times I've used it, the heavenly feels a little similar to the forbidden. That said I am using the butt orifice with mine and someone longer than me who can reach the lotus node may have a different opinion.

You could also get the heavenly as a FLG sleeve along with a forbidden for $101.92 and get the free shipping.

If you're really set on paradise then you'll just have to accept that you can't get heavenly or forbidden without paying around $135-140. ~$110 for the paradise with the vortex sleeve.

I don't have any of the FJB sleeves so I can't comment on whether they're worth it or not (the paradise and bliss do seem popular).

Good luck with whatever you decide to go with.

Comment

Originally posted by KonradZuse View Post

There is also a "mini squeeze" Jack's Cherry Pop http://www.fleshjack.com/jacks-soda/cherry-pop/ which, imo looks EXACTLY the same as the mini-forbidden http://www.fleshlight.com/sex-in-a-can/gold/odoyles-stout/
            Holy shit man, I had not even thought about the mini-forbidden/squeeze... Thanks for the idea! Do you own one? If so how is it? One concern with that though is that I'm around 7 inches on a good day. I wonder if I'd hit the back of the can? I fit into the Blade ok; is that the same size as the siac?
            Last edited by Oh Long Johnson; 06-28-2013, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rayne View Post
              I wouldn't split your orders as that would be a good waste of money.

IMO the 342 deal would be the best use of your money in terms of the number of sleeves you get if the color or orifice choices don't bug you. Grab the heavenly and maybe the tornado (since you don't like high intensity textures) along with another texture. Throw in something cheap like fleshwash/renewing powder/cockring to push the price over $100 for free shipping. Obviously you'd have to pass up paradise and forbidden. But to be honest in the few times I've used it, the heavenly feels a little similar to the forbidden. That said I am using the butt orifice with mine and someone longer than me who can reach the lotus node may have a different opinion.

You could also get the heavenly as a FLG sleeve along with a forbidden for $101.92 and get the free shipping.

If you're really set on paradise then you'll just have to accept that you can't get heavenly or forbidden without paying around $135-140. ~$110 for the paradise with the vortex sleeve.

I don't have any of the FJB sleeves so I can't comment on whether they're worth it or not (the paradise and bliss do seem popular).

Good luck with whatever you decide to go with.
              Thanks for the feedback man, it's greatly appreciated! I've actually thought Heavenly looks like it would feel sorta like anal with such a tight opening before the wavy section and then the wider point past that node. Another idea I did have was getting the Forbidden with a Swallow to go with my Lotus (which I do really think feels a lot like vaginal fucking) to have all the "realism" bases covered.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh Long Johnson View Post
                Holy shit man, I had not even thought about the mini-forbidden/squeeze... Thanks for the idea! Do you own one? If so how is it? One concern with that though is that I'm around 7 inches on a good day. I wonder if I'd hit the back of the can? I fit into the Blade ok; is that the same size as the siac?
                I ordered the FL Siac trio, which is the Mini-Lotus vagina, Mini-Swallow mouth, and a mini-forbidden ass. I thought the Cherry Pop was also a Forbidden, but it says "squeeze" even though it look exactly the same as the Forbidden, and I thought it said it before, but maybe it's changed?

I hear a lot of people love the SIAC, they are super tight. People with 7" say they juse it np, but you might have an issue. One thing people say is that they put the mouth part in the back and that gives an added inch or so.

Also I forgot to mention but I told this to Sarah about the double cart issue, I believe she said you could contact CS and ask them to manually add items from the other store, so honestly I would try that, and get EXACTLY what you want...

Comment

I ordered the FL Siac trio, which is the Mini-Lotus vagina, Mini-Swallow mouth, and a mini-forbidden ass. I thought the Cherry Pop was also a Forbidden, but it says "squeeze" even though it look exactly the same as the Forbidden, and I thought it said it before, but maybe it's changed?

I hear a lot of people love the SIAC, they are super tight. People with 7" say they juse it np, but you might have an issue. One thing people say is that they put the mouth part in the back and that gives an added inch or so.

Also I forgot to mention but I told this to Sarah about the double cart issue, I believe she said you could contact CS and ask them to manually add items from the other store, so honestly I would try that, and get EXACTLY what you want...
                  I'll be sure to check with customer service before I place the order... but honestly having now looked at the siac Forbidden/Squeeze I'm curious if that would feel even better than the full sized, it looks VERY tight. I'm sure the mini-squeeze and mini-forbidden are the same textures with a different case and name. So how well do you like it? As far as size goes, I think the siac is the same size as the Blade and Sword and I have no problems going balls deep into my Blade.

Comment

I'll be sure to check with customer service before I place the order... but honestly having now looked at the siac Forbidden/Squeeze I'm curious if that would feel even better than the full sized, it looks VERY tight. I'm sure the mini-squeeze and mini-forbidden are the same textures with a different case and name. So how well do you like it? As far as size goes, I think the siac is the same size as the Blade and Sword and I have no problems going balls deep into my Blade.
                    Sorry I forgot to say "I ordered the SIAC trio" "BUT........... IT HASN'T COME YET!!!! >("

It should come tomorrow, but apparently UPS ground doesn't do Saturdays, and it says Delivery on Monday >(.

I'll let you know how it is when I get it, if you don't place your order until then...

Personally I'm waiting for the next promotion(hopefully July 4th) and see what's new

I also forgot to say that I'm a "bigger" dude when it comes to body size, so I got some pillow on the package, so the SIACS will probably do me well, though when I'm done shedding it might be a bit tight in there, but that's all for the experiments to show :P.

The thing I am scared about is the Girth of both the SIAC's and the Flight(which I haven't bought yet). Hopefully they both will be great
                    Last edited by KonradZuse; 06-29-2013, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Sorry I forgot to say "I ordered the SIAC trio" "BUT........... IT HASN'T COME YET!!!! >("

It should come tomorrow, but apparently UPS ground doesn't do Saturdays, and it says Delivery on Monday >(.

I'll let you know how it is when I get it, if you don't place your order until then...

Personally I'm waiting for the next promotion(hopefully July 4th) and see what's new

I also forgot to say that I'm a "bigger" dude when it comes to body size, so I got some pillow on the package, so the SIACS will probably do me well, though when I'm done shedding it might be a bit tight in there, but that's all for the experiments to show :P.

The thing I am scared about is the Girth of both the SIAC's and the Flight(which I haven't bought yet). Hopefully they both will be great
                      Heh... Maybe the 15 lb. I've put on in the last couple years is why I'm able to fit into my Blade.

Comment

Heh... Maybe the 15 lb. I've put on in the last couple years is why I'm able to fit into my Blade.
                        My Trainer when I was younger told us that you gain and inch of length and 1/2 inch of girth or something for every 30 lbs :P. Each person is different though I'm sure.

Comment

My Trainer when I was younger told us that you gain and inch of length and 1/2 inch of girth or something for every 30 lbs :P. Each person is different though I'm sure.
                          If that's the case, I really need to drop the 80 or so pounds that I'm considered overweight by the charts that my doctor uses, not to mention that it would probably help my health out.
                          Last edited by Cyberwolffe; 06-29-2013, 12:45 AM. Reason: fix typo

Comment

I can understand how losing some padding could make a guy longer, but not the girth. But damn if that works, I don't know what more motivation a guy could need lol.

Comment

Just look at the super skinny dudes, vs the bigger dudes The added fat around the stomach/dick area covers up a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X