Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell Me About Sexing My Joanna Angel Fleshlights!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tell Me About Sexing My Joanna Angel Fleshlights!

I just ordered both... I honestly wasn't super interested when they were first released... But I think it's great you've become a regular on the FL Forums and your really starting to grow on me (And I'm really F*ing excited to try you out)
    Last edited by TheWorldsStudent; 03-11-2014, 09:11 PM.

Comment

First off, I've never been so excited to receive a FL order as I was this one with Joanna Angel's Punk & Misfit.

I've had them both for well over a week, and have only tried the punk. My original intent was to break in that ass... But, it broke me in halfway through my first Flight with it. My mind has been blown. Its this slow build up that just keeps just slightly pulling itself back onto your dick. For me, Its like the FL is milking me, something I've only ever experienced with one other FL. It's amazing, and pumping through it is mind blowing.

The first couple days I would get home and FLy with the punk 2-3 time... Lately, I've been squeezing in 2 more in the morning.

I'm very impressed. I'll have to write a full review when I take a break from filling my free time with FLing.

Comment

Hi Joanna!

Thanks for all the pics!

I have bought both your Fleshlights, and enjoy them very much!
        Today I used Punk and lasted about 10 min, then I filled it with cum.

Greetings from Sweden!

Comment

Fuuuuuucking F....great, now I know what sleeve I'm getting next

Comment

Originally posted by TheWorldsStudent View Post
            First off, I've never been so excited to receive a FL order as I was this one with Joanna Angel's Punk & Misfit.

I've had them both for well over a week, and have only tried the punk. My original intent was to break in that ass... But, it broke me in halfway through my first Flight with it. My mind has been blown. Its this slow build up that just keeps just slightly pulling itself back onto your dick. For me, Its like the FL is milking me, something I've only ever experienced with one other FL. It's amazing, and pumping through it is mind blowing.

The first couple days I would get home and FLy with the punk 2-3 time... Lately, I've been squeezing in 2 more in the morning.

I'm very impressed. I'll have to write a full review when I take a break from filling my free time with FLing.
            So after a couple of months, how is the Misfit? I'm already sold on buying Punk, plus another two or three to complement it... Misfit is high on the last, needless to say.

I mean, why stick with only half the Angel experience when there's a chance of the whole thing?

Reviews on both have been outstanding, they're both among the highest rated fleshlights.

Comment

I cant really judge the Misfit, I've only taken it out once.. I ended up on an STU/Tornado rotation and its been months. Its probably time to switch it up again.

Comment

Working...
              X