My order:
    Anikka Albrite: goddess sleeve only
    Joanna Angel: punk sleeve only
    Jenna Haze: obsession sleeve only
    Turbo: ignition

Free gift: screaming O plus
    Quick shot: shamrock
    Mystery sleeve: freaks cyborg

Haven't had a chance to try any of them yet, the turbo case seems to be better constructed than the pearl case or at least the end cap and locking ring.

A lot of negative reviews about the previous quickshots but the shamrock texture looks a bit different than the boost, looks interesting or at least worth a shot for a freebie.

I figured the mystery sleeve woulda been a lotus or forbidden (which seem common). I was fairly surprised to get a cyborg and looks like it could be good, but I'll see.

Nice order you placed there. Have fun.

Comment

Before they revamped the forums I used to have my collection listed on my profile.

FLG: Jessica drake heavenly
      FLG: stoya destroya
      FLG: alexis texas tornado
      FLG: alexis texas outlaw
      FLG: bibi jones bi-hive
      FLG: Teagen Presley bullet proof
      FLG: teagen presley trigger
      FLG: jenna Jameson legend
      FLG: angela white indulge
      FLG: one of the EU girls vortex
      Last edited by Oh_Hey; 03-18-2017, 05:40 PM.

Comment

I didn't make an order during the St. Patrick's Day sale, but I did during the Mardi Gras sale. I ordered both of the Eva Lovia sleeves (Sugar and Spice) and the Dillion Harper sleeve (Crush). I got the Screaming O vibrating cock ring for the free gift and got the BiBi Jones Mini-Lotus for my free sleeve. I haven't used any of them yet but might try out the Spice sleeve later today.

Comment

I ordered the Launch and Stoya Mini Lotus for the St. Patrick's Day sale. I received a Shamrock Quickshot, a cock ring, and a Lisa Ann Lotus mystery sleeve.

Comment

Oh man, wish I didn't read this. Disappointed by what I got. Destroya sleeve (which I already own), bullet vibrator (no use for), and a regular quickshot (not the limited edition one).

Comment

Originally posted by chosenone13 View Post
              Oh man, wish I didn't read this. Disappointed by what I got. Destroya sleeve (which I already own), bullet vibrator (no use for), and a regular quickshot (not the limited edition one).
              I would contact customer service about the quickshot, since it's advertised as part of the promo.

Comment

Haven't tried the goddess sleeve yet but the punk sleeve has become my overall favorite out of all the ones I own.

Comment

Working...
                X