Riley Jensen's Wild

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riley Jensen's Wild

Dunno exactly what to say here, but Riley Jensen was introduced as new FLG a few weeks ago, and I bought her sleeve soon after. I always thought she was pretty hot (inked up now though), and texture looked fun. I haven't been disappointed with it so far. My favorite texture of all time is/was probably swallow, and I like this one just as much.

It's a good texture. Not as intense as the Dorcel girls texture and not as mild as Bibi Jones Bihive. Worth noticing is that the pussy lips on Riley Jensen's wild fleshlight are more separated from the sleeve wish gives it more realistic feeling when penetrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Swedson View Post
      It's a good texture. Not as intense as the Dorcel girls texture and not as mild as Bibi Jones Bihive. Worth noticing is that the pussy lips on Riley Jensen's wild fleshlight are more separated from the sleeve wish gives it more realistic feeling when penetrating.
      is this texure the most realistic texture for pussy sensation?

Comment

Originally posted by mtrevor372 View Post

is this texure the most realistic texture for pussy sensation?
        It's not a very tight texture, so in that sense it could be described as a more realistic texture. On the other hand the entrance also feels untight like the texture itself. Another nice texture is the Abella Danger "Danger" It have a more closed entrance and therefore it could resemble entering "the real thing" Both Riley Jensen and Abella Danger Fleshlights are worth buying

Comment

Working...
        X