Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where have all the long time fleshlight forum members gone? JAPANESE sex toys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where have all the long time fleshlight forum members gone? JAPANESE sex toys?

I have been on these forums for about 4 years now and am curious what happened. Is it just me or does it seem like all the old timers left or just quick on fleshlights. I posted a post a while back (link below) and hardly got as many responses that would of been different last year when it seemed like there were more people on then.

"Which Fleshlight is most like a nice "tight" young realistic wet pussy"
    https://forums.fleshlight.com/forum/...stic-wet-pussy

Since a year or 2 years ago it feels like this forum is getting less populated. I am starting to wonder if has something to do with more people ditching the fleshlights and going for the japanese toys. I have never bought a japanese toy but if you look around youtube and on the internet you see tons of people reviewing these japanese sex toys which i thought was just overblown "hype". I believe fleshlight is the #1 most sold adult toy in the world so I don't know if these japanese toys are really what there cracked out to be. However with all these people leaving the forums here I am starting to wonder if the japanese toys might actually be the real deal. If anybody on here has used japanese toys I would be curious to know what they are like compared to fleshlights. My number one goal has been to find a realistic toy that mimics a real pussy.
    Last edited by mtrevor372; 11-25-2017, 08:24 PM.

It is the bugs in the system and the layout change. Fleshlights are still best.

Comment

There some activity on the Reddit forum https://www.reddit.com/r/fleshlight/

I think the forum used to be better moderated in the past. The moderator SarahLIFE did a great job keeping the forum alive.

Comment

In my own opinion, people don't use any type of chat forums like they used to. I used to belong to a few organizations which had chat boards of various topics. It was huge and we had a lot of participation throughout the late 1990's and into the 2000's in all the chat boards I was a member of. By 2009-2010, less people were posting, and more moving on to social media. Today, those boards still exist, but, just like here, posters and responders are few and far in between. Back in the day, I could easily spend 2-3 hours a day posting, or responding to interesting topics. Today, I rarely even visit monthly. I personally think Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets are being used now.

Comment

I was wondering what type of Japanese Sex Toys are you talking about? I've seen guys fucking silicone sex dolls on Thumbzilla, as well as just the silicone torso version. They have various versions of those silicone sex dolls, and I've seen guys dress them up in sexy outfits, and put them in various positions. I know those dolls are not cheap, nor are they easy to hide!! Hell, I've even seen the very old blow up dolls on there. WTH!!

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            I was wondering what type of Japanese Sex Toys are you talking about? I've seen guys fucking silicone sex dolls on Thumbzilla, as well as just the silicone torso version. They have various versions of those silicone sex dolls, and I've seen guys dress them up in sexy outfits, and put them in various positions. I know those dolls are not cheap, nor are they easy to hide!! Hell, I've even seen the very old blow up dolls on there. WTH!!
            all the japanese sex toys are displayed on ( toy demon dot com. ) Alot of people claim this toy called the "M E I K I_Z X Y" or the "M E I K I_ M A R I A _ O Z A W A" are the most realistic vaginal toys that exist. There is a guy on youtube who reviews these toys here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-t...dLzJGOg/videos

. I question if the japanese toys are just hype though.

Comment

Fleshlight is the only toy I have purchased they lived up the hype in feel and surpassed expectation in durability. I wouldn't waste a penny on that other stuff.

Comment

As a long time member I have to agree. Before the changes I couldn't wait to get on this forum and tell about my Fleshlight exploits. Once the forum changed and SarahLife left it seemed like there were so many bugs in the system, it became more trouble than it was worth.

Comment

Originally posted by SLECTOR View Post
                  As a long time member I have to agree. Before the changes I couldn't wait to get on this forum and tell about my Fleshlight exploits. Once the forum changed and SarahLife left it seemed like there were so many bugs in the system, it became more trouble than it was worth.
                  I have to agree !

I am a long time member aswell, some will even remember me, being here, as Orlando was the Forum admin for some time - many many years back !

But unfortinitly, this forum is dead nowadays, i say something, which i have said many months before aswell: From today POV, the loss of the legendary ThePowerHouse (i didīnt called him "The Legend" for nothing !!!) was the beginning of the slow death of this forum.

Comment

I still like the people here on the forums. Proper moderation would really help making this place nice again.

Comment

Yes, those were fun times. Then I remember when the software running the forum was changed. It went through a buggy period, was painfully slow, had a dark look about it, and was generally difficult to use. Many old-time users gave up, never to return, even after the bugs were worked out and the appearance was improved. I guess they just moved on.

Comment

It does seem like the forum isn't very well publicized ... just a tiny footnote at the bottom of the main site. That may have a lot to do with declining populations and long-time regulars losing interest. There is certainly nothing wrong with Fleshlight products to cause this.

I've got a huge collection of sex toys. Fleshlights of course (over a dozen), but also several Japanese / Asian sleeves and hips, and even some full-body dolls in both TPE and silicone. They all have value. Fleshlights, particularly the full-sized models, are a great design all-around. In my opinion, the only thing Asian sleeves do better is realistic-looking interior textures. Just look at cross-section photos of some of the more popular Asian sleeves (mtrevor mentioned a good site for them in an earlier post). Fleshlight interiors look absolutely artificial next to those. However realistic appearance does not necessarily equal greater pleasure. My experience is that Fleshlights feel better (more stimulating) despite the less-realistic appearance. Fleshlights are also longer and open-ended so they are easy to use and clean, whereas most Asian sleeves are closed-ended and only in the ballpark of 5 inches deep. For those reasons I don't even use the Asian sleeves unless they are inside a doll, where they are a better fit than a Fleshlight.

Comment

Well, I am back. I was a pretty active poster a few years ago...hence my post count! I only notice 1 or 2 regulars from back then, so far.

It seems the Shemale pic thread on here "turned me"... and I moved over to boyboygirllove forum, where bi-sex was much more accepted than it was on here. I think the FleshJack side was very new when I moved over there.
                          ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

Comment

Can only speak for myself... not using other toys, just seeing less of a reason to drop by frequently and rarely bother to sign in when I do. I reached a point where I had enough FLs that I found them too similar, and found what kinds of things I liked - so I've become much more targeted in which ones I buy so that I get only ones I'm likely to like, and where they're different enough to be discernible from each other. That happened against a backdrop, in my case:

1. Fleshbucks vanished, never to be replaced or even adequately addressed. The way that was handled hurt my overall relationship with the company.
                            2. The loss of TPH, which coincided with the apparent lack of other good reviews... I find fewer reviews that I find helpful. Used to be after a new release there'd be 3-5 people insta-ordering them and providing first flight reviews, and then TPH would do his amazing reviews... those days are gone it seems.
                            3. No more product teases/etc happening here means I have no reason to come by anticipating something about to be released.
                            4. Wherever this conversation has moved (reddit/etc), the resulting downward spiral is real.... I come by less, see fewer reasons to sign in and interact, meaning other people do the same...

Comment

Working...
                            X