Enjoy some assplay?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy some assplay?

Are there any guys still on here that enjoy some assplay on themselves?

There's no activity on the FleshJack section. But I know I always enjoyed using things in my ass, from my teenage years and up, even though I was married and identified as straight.

Trying to decide on a realistic dildo with a suction cup base for some hands-free action. They are slowly making the FleshJack Boys dildos compatible with a heavy duty suction cup attachment, but not a lot of reviews for them for male anal play.

And surely straight guys can be secure enough to know sticking a dildo in your ass does not mean you are gay.
    ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

Never tried anything like that. I've always considered my ass to be an "exit only", but I have been watching some prostate milking videos where women are maneuvering a butt plug and giving the guy a lubed handjob. I've seen some vibrating men's butt plugs or prostate massagers at different sex websites, and have been thinking about getting one.

Comment

musicman

I had a small, stainless steel plug that I really enjoyed putting in while I masturbated, in a position on my knees, with my kneed as far apart as I could get them. The weight of the plug caused it to "bounce" as I stroked, and when I would climax, my muscle contractions would push it out at the same time... it felt great!
      ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

Comment

Working...
      X