Underwear for men

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underwear for men

What is your favorite underwear style and why?
    color, fabric?
    picts?
    do you guys shave, hairy or smooth?
    why?

Originally posted by coldsoulx26 View Post
    What is your favorite underwear style and why?
    color, fabric?
    picts?
    do you guys shave, hairy or smooth?
    why?
    Jockey Life boxer/briefs, short leg, not long. These are the economical version sold at big box stores, usually 2/$10.99 or so, maybe even 3/$10.99

Wicking and quick dry material. Cotton doesn't cut it here in hot and humid Florida. I need a material that is quick dry, and these are.

"No Fly Zone". I want to make sure nothing falls through the cracks.

Anything but white, and these usually are darker colored. White shows skid marks, and that's the last thing you want is skid marks when you're about to get passionate. That is a definite turn off for women!!

I keep things trimmed down below. I'm Sicilian Italian, so I don't need to say much more about that.

Comment

I wear American Eagle boxer briefs. I prefer 6" or 9" length, and their dri-fit fabrics. But I have some 3" from when I first switched to boxer briefs, and about half of mine are cotton. I have a LOT of pairs!

I like my pink ones the best, and any of the rainbow colored. I buy mostly bright colors, and any new additions to their Pride line.

And I get a Brazilian wax every 6wks. I have minimal body hair, so going completely smooth down there fits..... and feels amazing! And I keep my underarms shaved.

Last edited by KssnCzns; 07-13-2018, 07:32 AM.
      ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post

Jockey Life boxer/briefs, short leg, not long. These are the economical version sold at big box stores, usually 2/$10.99 or so, maybe even 3/$10.99

Wicking and quick dry material. Cotton doesn't cut it here in hot and humid Florida. I need a material that is quick dry, and these are.

"No Fly Zone". I want to make sure nothing falls through the cracks.

Anything but white, and these usually are darker colored. White shows skid marks, and that's the last thing you want is skid marks when you're about to get passionate. That is a definite turn off for women!!

I keep things trimmed down below. I'm Sicilian Italian, so I don't need to say much more about that.
        I was in Florida last summer and I know what you mean.
        I prefer lycra/spandex underwear .
        anything but white I don't like white for underwear,however I have few.
        I just don't know how to post a pict of mine here lol

Comment

Originally posted by KssnCzns View Post
          I wear American Eagle boxer briefs. I prefer 6" or 9" length, and their dri-fit fabrics. But I have some 3" from when I first switched to boxer briefs, and about half of mine are cotton. I have a LOT of pairs!

I like my pink ones the best, and any of the rainbow colored. I buy mostly bright colors, and any new additions to their Pride line.

And I get a Brazilian wax every 6wks. I have minimal body hair, so going completely smooth down there fits..... and feels amazing! And I keep my underarms shaved.

Nice .
          I'm hairy and prefer to be hairy, I like American Eagle but the short ones

Comment

Working...
          X