Flight vs Go vs SIAC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flight vs Go vs SIAC?

I am trying to get any reviews from guys who have used more than 1 of these. I have used SIAC before and enjoyed them much more than a full size FL. I do not have any FL toys at this time though.

Now as I consider getting one again, I am pulled between the options of the Flight and the Go. The Turbo thing looks like it would feel great... but I strongly prefer a realistic orifice, whether pussy or ass.

I am 4.75 girth by 5" length, so the smaller format is better.
    ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

SAIC is my personal choice over the Go. Like most translucent textures, the Go tends to be a bit sticky, whereas the SAIC textures are more akin to the larger FL cousins.

Comment

Originally posted by Original Freak View Post
      SAIC is my personal choice over the Go. Like most translucent textures, the Go tends to be a bit sticky, whereas the SAIC textures are more akin to the larger FL cousins.
      mmmmmmmmmmm..... cousins...

Yeah, I don't want an ice sleeve. I see the GO has a couple options for a pink Lady sleeve, but the Flight is only available in clear sleeves. Have you had the Flight?
      Last edited by KssnCzns; 07-15-2018, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I think it was the original, more like the Aviator sleeve, with shower attachment. It was just alright, not mind blowing. Anymore, if they don’t curl my toes and cause my eyes to roll back in my head, they go into the ‘meh’ pile. That, BTW, is the pile that gets thrown out when the wife pitches a bitch. See honey, I can live without them, 🤥

Comment

Originally posted by Original Freak View Post
          ..... the pile that gets thrown out when the wife pitches a bitch..., 🤥
          Why do you think I don't have any right now...

Comment

I've only had the standard FLG sleeves and SIAC so I can't provide the feedback your looking for but I have to say the SIAC mini butt is the best damn thing ever for me. I've tried my new succu dry a few times, I like it but I have to use it more to see where it stacks up. For me now it's like a Chinese finger trap it doesn't want to let me go and I love that side of it.

Comment

Originally posted by "T" View Post
              ... I have to say the SIAC mini butt is the best damn thing ever for me. it's like a Chinese finger trap it doesn't want to let me go and I love that side of it.
              I was really fond of my SIAC's, the butt was from the FleshJack side and it was great. I was just wondering about the Flight. I like the looks, and size of the case.

The Ice Pack set shows a full size, Go, Flight, and QS sitting side by side, and the Flight case is smaller than the Go. Still not even sure if I will actually get anything, just curious...

Comment

You should really get something. Your always sharing good pics there's not a lot of people sharing what they are screwing anymore. I wish there were others with SIAC on here still.

Comment

Working...
                X