Not a FL, but a Self Lubricating Easy Grip Masturbator XL Vaginal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a FL, but a Self Lubricating Easy Grip Masturbator XL Vaginal

I came across this self lubricating masturbator on Adam & Eve. Very interesting. Has anyone tried this one?

https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-to...al-105471.aspx

It must be really new because I haven't seen any comments nor reviews anywhere on it. The fact that it has an XL opening would be perfect for us guys whom have a larger than average girth. It comes to $42 with a discount code.

I saw that the other day, seems interesting. I'm a bit skeptical as the way it seems to work is that it slowly releases lube but they don't say what kind of lube it contains which I feel is kind of important, although you can refill it with your own lube once the original runs out. Other than that though it's a pretty good idea, it's kind of annoying how often I need to reapply lube to the FL sometimes, especially the more textured ones. Hopefully FL has been working on this as well.

Comment

It says water activated, and self-lubed for about 30 times, then you can apply the lube of your choice. They don't show what the interior looks like. I have a 50% off code, which brings the price down to $34.99, but to get free shipping, I need to spend $59. That sounds like a good enough deal to run with it. And, by the way, the discount code doesn't work on any of the FL products on their site.

Comment

I think it would be a great accessory if ILF would add a feature like found on squirting dildos. A tube going into the sleeve, with a syringe or pump bottle of lube that you could squeeze as needed for extra lube going right inside. I no longer have any FL's to make a prototype of... :-(

I thought of this as I looked for the right size dildo, with the squirting feature, to be able to squeeze extra lube inside my ass... and then thought "hey, that would be great for the FL's too!"
        ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

Comment

I wonder when the next ILF sale is going to be? I sent them an email Friday evening, so we'll see what they say when they email me back.

I'm thinking about the build your own, buy 2 get 1 free deal, where you get to pick out your orifice and internal texture. They say that the original Pink Lady has the widest opening, so at least one would have to be the vagina. I've read rave reviews about the Stoya Destroya and Bi-Hive, so I'm thinking of those two.

One thing I did notice on the Fleshlight website is that they're breaking down the payments into easy monthly installments that are deducted automatically from a credit card. That makes it much easier for everyone that is on a monthly budget, like me.

I might just try that self lubing masturbator for 1/2 price with a coupon code. I'll have to find a few more toys to make it free shipping.

Comment

This vaginal toy from A&E looks like a Fleshlight knockoff. They even positioned it in the same price range. The self-lube feature is interesting though. Hey Fleshlight, are you listening?

Comment

So I am confused by the whole "self lubing" feature. It says to just add water, or "spit on it"...haha!

And it claims about 30 uses, then just add your own lube to keep using it for years to cum.

Well... after use you are going to rinse it thoroughly with..... water... So doesn't that just keep the self lube going?

I did find some creepy dude on YouTube doing an unboxing video. And he sucks his finger and pokes it in and acts like it instantly lubed itself and he kept finger fucking it for a bit.

To me, it doesn't look like the orifice or size is going to be XL is size compared to a full size FL.
              ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

Comment

Originally posted by KssnCzns View Post
                So I am confused by the whole "self lubing" feature. It says to just add water, or "spit on it"...haha!

And it claims about 30 uses, then just add your own lube to keep using it for years to cum.

Well... after use you are going to rinse it thoroughly with..... water... So doesn't that just keep the self lube going?

I did find some creepy dude on YouTube doing an unboxing video. And he sucks his finger and pokes it in and acts like it instantly lubed itself and he kept finger fucking it for a bit.

To me, it doesn't look like the orifice or size is going to be XL is size compared to a full size FL.
                Kind of wondered about that too. Well, I found out FL is having a sale in a week or so, so I'm going to hold out for the sale and hope it's better than it has been.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                  It says water activated, and self-lubed for about 30 times, then you can apply the lube of your choice.
                  I should have specified, I meant they don't say what brand of lube or what the ingredients are. Some people are allergic to certain common ingredients in lubes and some lubes contain ingredients that may or may not be hazardous to your health, so it's kind of important to have that information with a product that already contains lube.

Originally posted by KssnCzns View Post
                  Probably yeah, but once it dries so will the lube. It'd probably be a bit sticky inside while dry but whatever.

Comment

Working...
                  X