Loosest FLGs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loosest FLGs?

Which Fleshlight Girls textures are on the looser side? I'm not especially big but at least half of the ones I've tried in the past have been a bit too tight.

https://fleshlight.zendesk.com/hc/en...-right-for-me-

Comment

That does not help me, I specifically said Fleshlight Girls.

Comment

Sorry. I thought the texture part may have helped. I'm in the same situation as you are. The ones I've tried have been way too tight of an entrance. That's why I think I'm going to take the advice of that link above, and just go with the basics, unless someone really knows what FL Girls have the widest opening.

Comment

I like loose, not tight. Mild textures.
          I don't think you'd be disappointed with Alexis Texas Butt "Tornado" texture. Easy in, smooth and soft once there. IMO
          Currently I'm enjoying Annika Albrite "Godess" texture.

Comment

Interesting. I'm average length/girth and I also find most sleeves are too tight. I had a Jenna Haze swallow that I loved after breaking her in but she started to tear at the corners of her mouth. I bought a replacement JH swallow and it was pretty tight; kinda makes it feel like she is pushing my cock out and rejecting it (maybe FL imitating RL?). I kept after her to adapt and after a few long sessions, she felt "broken in". I'm not sure if the sleeve material relaxes or it's all in my head(s) but I now really enjoy Jenna once again.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
              I thought the texture part may have helped.
              It would be really helpful if they had that for the FLGs too, I don't know why they don't have any info for that. I would maybe go with a basic one if it weren't for the color but I much prefer the skin tone of the FLGs.

Originally posted by not4real View Post
              I don't think you'd be disappointed with Alexis Texas Butt "Tornado" texture.
              I used to have the vagina tornado and it was the best one I've ever had, but I stupidly got rid of it before moving home from college a couple years ago... I'm not into anal though so I don't want the butt texture

Originally posted by tall1 View Post
              kinda makes it feel like she is pushing my cock out and rejecting it (maybe FL imitating RL?)
              Lmao, thanks though I'll try it out when the next FLG sale eventually happens.

Comment

It seems to me that the lube has a LOT to do with how it feels. As lube gets sticky, it feels "tighter", and the thicker lube, if over-lubed, tends to fill in the texture and take away from the sensation of it.

I never found one specific lube that I thought was perfect, and now I no longer have any of my FL products. :-(

This is based on my personal experiences with full size FL'S and SIAC Trio.
                ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

Comment

Originally posted by KssnCzns View Post
                  It seems to me that the lube has a LOT to do with how it feels. As lube gets sticky, it feels "tighter", and the thicker lube, if over-lubed, tends to fill in the texture and take away from the sensation of it.

I never found one specific lube that I thought was perfect, and now I no longer have any of my FL products. :-(

This is based on my personal experiences with full size FL'S and SIAC Trio.
                  Sounds like it's time for you to treat yourself, and buy yourself another FL!

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post

Sounds like it's time for you to treat yourself, and buy yourself another FL!
                    I just got permission from the wife to order myself a new... wait for it..... FleshJack Boy dildo! For use on (or rather IN) my backdoor! She said she is fine with my using a realistic dildo in my ass... "but not a real one!" <-- her words!!!

Not gonna tempt fate and ask about another vagina to have sex with.
                    Last edited by KssnCzns; 08-01-2018, 07:25 PM.
                    ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

Comment

Working...
                    X