handsfree fucking experience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

handsfree fucking experience

Are there any FL accessories that give a better fucking experience compared to the jacking off motion you'd typically use a FL for?
    I found a Liberator pillow called 'On A Mission' which is kinda what I have in mind. But they're quite expensive, and not that easy to get a hold of in the EU.
    onamission.jpg
    Any other (cheaper) suggestions?

I'd suggest just using two or three pillows that's normally how I go hands free, I just put a towel around the fleshlight to avoid a mess, works great IMO.

Comment

Yeah, I do something like what ďTĒ suggested. My method doesnít cost anything and does not use an expensive object that can be found by someone.

Wrap your Fleshlight in a towel, put a belt around the whole thing and make the belt as tight as possible to keep the Fleshlight from slipping out during use. Roll up another towel and use it to prop up the Fleshlight at an angle you find comfortable for thrusting. Finally, lay a pillow on top with the end of the Fleshlight sticking out. Place your hands on the pillow in a kind of push-up position and insert your cock for full-body sex in missionary position.

You will likely find that thrusting with your body muscles is more realistic and enjoyable than moving the Fleshlight by hand. Itís good exercise for intercourse with an actual pussy. All thatís missing are her moans, her ass and a pair of great tits. Cumming this way is a lot more intense as well, I always ejaculate inside and the orgasm is so powerful, my eyes water up.

Hereís a video of me using the setup described above. You can clearly see how everything is arranged at the beginning of the video. Have fun, bro!

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/cu...hlight-1181362

Comment

Working...
      X